ADVERTISEMENT

MIC @ Swain

A couple more lotteries to go before unz cash in!!
LOL...TJ is K-12...So I guess they are picking out football players in Kindergarten.
And they aren't adding students...ADMs have stayed relatively the same year after year. The only other grade where students are really coming into the school is 6th grade...And again is TJ picking out football players in the lottery in 6th grade? LOL NO!!

Dude stop making yourself look so stupid.

Reactions: MilltownUSA
So do you have a team depressed man camp or you like maggot45 and just a hater of tha SMC!?? Unz are like little black clouds rainin on our SMC party, we was ready for raptor party but they can't never hang and done been put to bed!! Haha!! Dont be no hater dude!!!

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Dmcamp where did your freshman wr come from if I'm not mistaken twitty went to Polk middle school then got recruited for tj his hs huddle pic has a huge committed logo to tj so not all are coming in for school in kindergarten
I don't know, but he was on the middle school team last season.

You must be talking about #70 and #78...Both play both ways. #70 has 10 TFL and is 3rd on the team in Tackles. #78 is just really big, fat as you say, and between that, and being asked to play both ways, he gets gassed. He is every bit of 370-380 lbs and just around 6 ft tall...It's not a lack of effort...And he's not terrible...He just can't play anywhere near max effort every play...
He can't give max effort every play on the D-line?
You better hope Anderson and Hooper don't read this.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
70 and 78 are not good football players
calling out and talking down about individual TEENAGE players is unacceptable and low class as hell. What would you even know about a good football player? You're a CSOD fan, a never has been and never will be football program. Go find a volleyball, soccer or another country club sports forum, that's all CSOD will ever be good at.

70 and 78 are not good football players. 70 is fast for his size but only for one or two plays and then he LITERALLY doesn’t move. Doesn’t matter which game tape you put on - that’s consistent.. I agree, 78 is just too big to move. Point being - when we played you guys, we were HOPING those guys were on the field as opposed to being off. And neither played offensive line either that night.

I give guys a hard time on here but you should not call kids out individually. Not cool

calling out and talking down about individual TEENAGE players is unacceptable and low class as hell. What would you even know about a good football player? You're a CSOD fan, a never has been and never will be football program. Go find a volleyball, soccer or another country club sports forum, that's all CSOD will ever be good at.

You are correct - it was wrong and posts have been deleted. As far as not a football program? Well since we’ve been a football program we have one state western final appearance in 1A. CSD has also been to more playoff games than Mooresville HS, Lake Norman HS, Hough HS, Pine Lake, Lake Norman Charter, Hopewel HS, North Meck HS....Only team in our area with more playoff games than us is Mallard Creek. We aren’t known for football - but we compete every year and may shock some folks in the 1AA bracket.

As I said, shouldn’t put down kids. That’s on me. I own that. My bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT