ADVERTISEMENT

MIC @ Swain

I would take both Robbinsville RBs, all 3 Murphy RBs over him in HS. LINE qasnt that good either like some said.

Well someone said Burris wouldn't start at any of the top 3 SMC schools...So when is the last time the SMC had a RB go to UNC (where Burris is committed) or a better school? And please tell me where the RBs for those top 3 schools in the SMC this season are committed to play.
Are we talking about who won tonight or are we going to talk about where a kid is going to play college ball. That doesn’t have anything to do with losing tonight’s ballgame. Once again does anyone want to talk about slow lineman or slow SMC backs. You got outplayed and out coached. Tradition !!

No argument there. But never underestimate SMC football.
In most of the post I made, I said that Swain would lose if they couldn't stop Burris behind the line...They stopped Burris behind the line. Swains line outplayed MICS line, on a cold wet night, and won the game.

Reactions: Swaindad40
Are we talking about who won tonight or are we going to talk about where a kid is going to play college ball. That doesn’t have anything to do with losing tonight’s ballgame. Once again does anyone want to talk about slow lineman or slow SMC backs. You got outplayed and out coached. Tradition !!

I'm not a MICS fan...I hate MICS...But I'm also annoyed with SMC fans.

Mostly we have fun talking smack to each other. Rich gets on here every year talking and we love it and we give it back. It’s all in fun. You also will see a SMC team show respect when they lose.

Reactions: Bearfan71
Why you annoyed we just defend our conference! You ask how many backs in the SMC get offers, the answer is very few and probably none from a power 5 conference school. The reason is because people think football out here is slow and not very good but one of our teams is always competing for a state title! If the kids got the attention that schools like MIC and Albemarle did then we would have more! There have been plenty come through that could have played but never given the chance!

Cold? It was around 40• tonight.
No need for that. When people disrespect our conference before a game what do you expect will happen on here after the game when the SMC team wins?

LOL...Let's see it's disrespectful to compare TJ to MICS...It's disrespectful to say that TJ would finish 5th this season in the SMC...It's disrespectul to say that Robbinsville will beat TJ just because they are an SMC team and beat MICS last season.

If you really have a problem with disrespect, maybe you shouldn't disrespect other teams outside the SMC just because...

LOL...Let's see it's disrespectful to compare TJ to MICS...It's disrespectful to say that TJ would finish 5th this season in the SMC...It's disrespectul to say that Robbinsville will beat TJ just because they are an SMC team and beat MICS last season.

If you really have a problem with disrespect, maybe you shouldn't disrespect other teams outside the SMC just because...
we will see

Robbinsville won’t beat them because of the SMC! If they win it will be because they are a better team!

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Swain controlled the line of scrimmage all night. 4th and an inch and you call a swing pass that loses yards with the states leading rusher in the backfield? I did like MIC coaches shirts. The front said "soul taker" and the back said "Money Team". They forgot that Devils have no souls......

Why you annoyed we just defend our conference! You ask how many backs in the SMC get offers, the answer is very few and probably none from a power 5 conference school. The reason is because people think football out here is slow and not very good but one of our teams is always competing for a state title! If the kids got the attention that schools like MIC and Albemarle did then we would have more! There have been plenty come through that could have played but never given the chance!

Maybe you just defend your conference...But there are "plenty" on here that go beyond just defendering "their" conference.

Swain controlled the line of scrimmage all night. 4th and an inch and you call a swing pass that loses yards with the states leading rusher in the backfield? I did like MIC coaches shirts. The front said "soul taker" and the back said "Money Team". They forgot that Devils have no souls......
Did their shirts really say that?

Reactions: BK13T-$
Denny Rochester - Swain Played at Georgia Tech
Jeff Blaylock - Andrews Played at UNC

PLEASE add to this list any SMC player who played D1

Reactions: mbdfan
It’s not disrespect if it’s the dang truth! You fellas really need to keep your mouths shut until your teams can back up your words. Just saying.

I don't talk crap much... All I did was give an honest opinion about this game...I thought Burris would have a better game than he did...Congrats to Swain's D-Line/Defense for bottling up Burris.

But TJ is not MICS. And Coach Jerry Cash is the 2nd winningest coach behind Gentry for a reason.

John Snow - Wake Forest, Willie Brown - App St, Mel Nicely - App St, Carl Pickens - Tennessee, James Shope - App St (signed, never played there due to spinal issue), Shawn Johnson - NC State. A bunch of FCS players at places like Western. Jake Smith had D1 talent but not the grades

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT