ADVERTISEMENT

MIC @ Bessemer City

The playoffs are going to be very interesting for sure. A lot of good teams and possible late round great matchups.

The BC-MICS game went down to the wire as I expected. A serious question: when are MICS and East Gaston going to start playing each other? Natural rivals.

The BC-MICS game went down to the wire as I expected. A serious question: when are MICS and East Gaston going to start playing each other? Natural rivals.
East Gaston want play us, only gaston county team that would is Stuart Cramer. Bessemer plays us cus were in the same conference

First time seeing MICS this year. They are nowhere near as good as last year. No passing game at all. Running game is better. I don't think they completed a pass in the second half. Scoreboard went out in the 4th so no one knew how much time was left. Very strange.

You must have a kid or relative on the team that numbers would benefit from forcing the pass. Any rational person knows that mics dropped some wide open passes and the run game was working. What would have been your game plan??? Pass the ball and over throw wide open D1 WRs like last year and score 0 points? Or run the ball and put up more points then mics have ever against BC. If I'm not mistaking mics threw 2 interceptions last year in the red zone forcing the pass. Football 101 establish the run and keep your defense off the field.

Last edited:
Most may see a close game lost but what I seen is mics can handle the run. Say what you want but the offensive and defensive line is stronger this year. MICS kicking it to #6 is the difference in this game and cost them the game. They have to get the special teams unit in check. I say MICS wins out and finishes 9-2 or 8-3 worst case. This still gets them a decent seeding in the playoff. Last year everyone said MICS wasn't battled tested. This year they're more than battled tested.

Last edited:

East Gaston will not play MICS. I know the AD and coaches have reached out for the past 3 years and EG has not responded. This would be a great game for the area

Well big oaks we'll love to come knock your block off at home. Hope it plays out come up the mountain then down to that hole. Smack y'all around, then mingle with your local women.

lol I hope NR or Murphy see mics in the playoffs.. Lol 3:49 comment we had an 8 am game in Rock Hill today. Not easy coaching 8u.

Nevertheless I just think mic isnt that good. So yeah I talk smack. Get out your feelings dude

lol I hope NR or Murphy see mics in the playoffs.. Lol 3:49 comment we had an 8 am game in Rock Hill today. Not easy coaching 8u.

Nevertheless I just think mic isnt that good. So yeah I talk smack. Get out your feelings dude
Talk it loud brother..... not in my feelings 349am was a little wierdoish....lmao

Rich you might not be see ever again. But try it by all means.

BK did y'all really go and tattle on Rich from the other site. I find that hilarious. Who does that?

Rich we play Robbinsville Friday at home. Come on up to Tigertown and watch. We will be nice. Not sure this year we are ready, but my Tiger's never give up and will fight to the end. You never know we just might shock ole BK with are own stats.

I think ole Rich is misunderstood. I'm not rooting for the Mics in 1a. But I just love the fact he gets under peoples skin. I think some really take him serious.If Mics played in different bracket I would cheer for them. But like I said earlier you can't be mad at the school and fans for something the state does with charter schools. Go after the state.

Last edited:
You might change your opinion if MIC took an opportunity away from your Tigers to play for a state championship. They nearly did it to Murphy last season. I have nothing against Rich or MIC. Just believe that they should play in seperate playoff system. People realize that going after the state is useless, so theres no point.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
I agree with you Mhs but they are playing by State rules just like y'all play by rules with early college. No shame in what either school is doing following the rules set forward. I don't care for either school personally the true teams that suffer are Rosman, Andrews, Hayesville, Cherokee. That's why I root or the underdogs not the big dogs. But I don't hate on the fans for this. Hate on the people that set the rules.

What are we doing with the early college? They have their own sports teams and are not allowed to participate at MHS.

Enrollment #s. I don't care. My point is y'all sound like BK talking about EC about you guys now y'all talking about how unfair it is that Mics is in 1A. Same thing. I stated previously that Mics should be in different playoff bracket, but if we are being honest so should you guys.

But it's ok Murphy fans before to long, there won't be Murphy High School. So we won't have to talk about the EC.

Tiger I have no ideal if someone tattle. I wouldn't see why anyone would have to. Chris is on the site every day. I would think he read stuff this loser was saying and kicked him. Now he is talking about women as a possession on a site that is ran by a women. This idiot tells on his self.

Tiger why does andrews, Hayesville, Cherokee and Rosman suffer from this but robbinsville doesn't?

But it's ok Murphy fans before to long, there won't be Murphy High School. So we won't have to talk about the EC.
That's real cute. I'll take the high road and say before too long there won't be a Rosman High either.

Bk really women as a possession. Come on man. You are letting him get under your skin. Bk I didn't include you with the rest of us because honestly can't stand Robbinsville attitude. But I will give you this you are another true 1A school. I only pull for you guys when you play Swain and Murphy.

Tiger I have no ideal if someone tattle. I wouldn't see why anyone would have to. Chris is on the site every day. I would think he read stuff this loser was saying and kicked him. Now he is talking about women as a possession on a site that is ran by a women. This idiot tells on his self.

Tiger why does andrews, Hayesville, Cherokee and Rosman suffer from this but robbinsville doesn't?

BK how is the Dos Equis

That's real cute. I'll take the high road and say before too long there won't be a Rosman High either.
It's ok Murphy we know it's coming. But I got to say it gives me great joy by saying I think you will get there first Congrats.

BK did y'all really go and tattle on Rich from the other site. I find that hilarious. Who does that?
Tiger1, BK and his SMC buddies told... but its all good. Hope I get that trip to the robbie-town. So I can cheer for my team. I'm wear a nice karate suit with a fur belt so its not hard to find me.

Tiger1, BK and his SMC buddies told... but its all good. Hope I get that trip to the robbie-town. So I can cheer for my team. I'm wear a nice karate suit with a fur belt so its not hard to find me.
I had a Black belt back in the early 1970s. My mind still knows it but my body want corporate, LOL

Reactions: TigerDen1
Rosman radio announcer said rosman has a hard time with these bigger schools like rville, murphy, and swain. Only cherokee and andrews are smaller than Robbinsville.
Here's the average enrollment of each school from 2,001 to 2,016.

1. Swain 573.8

2. Murphy 534.6
2,001 to 2,008 - 585.0. (Counted the EC kids)
2,009 to 2016 - 484.3. (EC kids not counted)
Over a 100 kids different.

3. Hayesville 396.1.

4. Rosman 367.3

5. Robbinsville 348.6

6. Cherokee 325.5

7. Andrews 268.4

I think we are thought of as bigger because we defy the numbers.

I never said you were bigger look at what I said I consider you a true 1A school. I can't speak on what an announcer said. I gave you my reason for not pulling for you.I have also said on other threads I consider Robbinsville to have a powerhouse football teams in years past. This year is still happening good luck.

I wasnt talking about you comment just in general it seems ppl think were bigger than we are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT