ADVERTISEMENT

MESSAGE TO MC

Oct 8, 2011
A fantastic HC position has opened up. Kevin Wright from IMG has stepped down from his HC duties at IMG. 5 year 49-2 record taking on the countries best teams. Resume also includes 3 straight state football championships at Carmel Indiana. A perennial powerhouse. Heck, even the great Rush Propst formally of Hoover Miss and Colquitt County GA is available.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Definitely gotta have a resume to get that job. Palmieri would definitely be a candidate.

IMG Academy is a part of the Florida High School Athletic Association as an independent. The Ascenders are not in a district and do not compete in the FHSAA playoffs because of their global recruiting efforts. As part of its agreement with the FHSAA, IMG Academy cannot actively recruit Florida high school players. With that being said Mike Baines could coach those kids and be successful (shout out to my Scotland posters from years back LOL)

A fantastic HC position has opened up. Kevin Wright from IMG has stepped down from his HC duties at IMG. 5 year 49-2 record taking on the countries best teams. Resume also includes 3 straight state football championships at Carmel Indiana. A perennial powerhouse. Heck, even the great Rush Propst formally of Hoover Miss and Colquitt County GA is available.

They should hire Rush. Perfect marriage of outlaw football program with Douche Bag coach!!

Better lock up the women and drugs though. My man Rush has sort of a " reputation " if ya know what I mean.

Reactions: nepsy7
They should hire Rush. Perfect marriage of outlaw football program with Douche Bag coach!!

Better lock up the women and drugs though. My man Rush has sort of a " reputation " if ya know what I mean.

Yep! He would make for great TV.

I’m probably not informed. Why should it be a message to Palmieri?
I admit I was kinda confused but I figured Head coach position open...MC hes referencing Palmieri but truthfully I have no idea who is MC lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT