ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all!
Merry Christmas Sportsnut17 and everyone else. Hope I am still here for Football for both 2021 games and hope everyone else will be..... I don't remember worrying as much about anything in my whole life. Just turned 70 on Dec,17th and I am not ready to leave my son and my 6-year-old granddaughter. Would love to still be here to shoot pictures of her graduations & wedding, but really have my doubts...
Wasn't worried as much back last late winter & spring but with NC in the Red now and my still having to work some, I am really worried, not as much for me as I have had a good life, but there have been several cases where my son works. I pray to God that if it comes to it,I go in his place. Praying for him, his family, and each and every one of my friends on here and hope we all are here for more football. If I have offended anyone on here in the past, please forgive me because it is the nature of the boards, We all have fun ! ! ! Merry Christmas & Happy New Years.........

Merry Christmas Sportsnut17 and everyone else. Hope I am still here for Football for both 2021 games and hope everyone else will be..... I don't remember worrying as much about anything in my whole life. Just turned 70 on Dec,17th and I am not ready to leave my son and my 6-year-old granddaughter. Would love to still be here to shoot pictures of her graduations & wedding, but really have my doubts...
Wasn't worried as much back last late winter & spring but with NC in the Red now and my still having to work some, I am really worried, not as much for me as I have had a good life, but there have been several cases where my son works. I pray to God that if it comes to it,I go in his place. Praying for him, his family, and each and every one of my friends on here and hope we all are here for more football. If I have offended anyone on here in the past, please forgive me because it is the nature of the boards, We all have fun ! ! ! Merry Christmas & Happy New Years.........

Keep thinking positive brother.

Td I have two 80 year plus old friends who just recovered fully from covid. I pray y’all don’t get it but if you do there’s a good chance you’ll be ok

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT