ADVERTISEMENT

McDowell High School Hazing

Godevilsgo

Aug 24, 2013
Every coach in the state should start the year with a stern warning that hazing or disrespect of teammates results in a loss of sports participation and legal ramifications. All coaches should have this discussion tomorrow if you have not yet made it clear. No child should be sexually assaulted with a broom handle. Where the hell was the coaches supervision in the locker room? Disgusting and cruel.

Reactions: Steelers71
If this happened to a girl instead of a boy we would be using the term "raped". Think about it.

The paper made it sound like this has happened before, as in possibly last year. So, how does the coach still allow it to happen again? I know you can't control everything, but you should be able to make sure hazing doesn't happen. Run them til they puke and cut any culprits immediately. This story is insane and a damn shame.

The paper made it sound like this has happened before, as in possibly last year. So, how does the coach still allow it to happen again? I know you can't control everything, but you should be able to make sure hazing doesn't happen. Run them til they puke and cut any culprits immediately. This story is insane and a damn shame.
As a kid knowing players are going to do this too you sometime during the year would you go out for football? Hazing started many years ago but I don't remember anybody sexually assaulted. Maybe thrown into the bushes or locked in a locker. Regardless of the type it is completely uncalled for.

Nothing justifies school massacres but its stuff like this that leads to mass shootings. Like I said every coach who has not had this zero tolerance speech to his players should do so before they let things get out of hand and lose there job.

Reactions: Steelers71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT