ADVERTISEMENT

May not happen but very possible

Tarboro will humble East Surry. @tarheel fan1, if you want 14-17 points on a bet, holla at me. A few weeks ago, you posted that you might take me up on that, I don’t think you have that same energy now, though.

Reactions: daagoob
Massyrating.com has
Shelby as a 30.5 point favorite over Salisbury. Also has Tarboro a 20.5 point favorite over East Surry.
I would take Shelby and give the points. The other game I don't have a clue.

East Surry hasn't been dominating in the playoffs like I thought they would, while Tarboro is rolling. So I would think the championship game outcome will be similar to last year.

Anyone looking for a lil something on the 2a game I'm interested. I believe Reidsville is a 2 td favorite. I'll take all I can get on NE +14. Nothing is to big or small.
Ole Goob....a true entrepreneur!

he’s chumming.... looking for a lil’ sump’em sump’em!

Alright! Hit me up

I'll get with Otis on here, he's riding up with me and knows everyone. We can meet up before the game. If you know anyone else from Reidsville bring them to meet up. See you Saturday. We will be there for the Shelby game. Coming up early, I want to get a glimpse of the best fb program in Nc. I heard Shelby is the top program in Nc year in and year out regardless of classification . I can't wait to see them play!!!

Reactions: tarheel fan1
We will be there for the Shelby game. Coming up early, I want to get a glimpse of the best fb program in Nc. I heard Shelby is the top program in Nc year in and year out regardless of classification . I can't wait to see them play!!!

Thanks for the compliment. Check this out before you come. This was made for the 2016 team's championship banquet.

I'll get with Otis on here, he's riding up with me and knows everyone. We can meet up before the game. If you know anyone else from Reidsville bring them to meet up. See you Saturday. We will be there for the Shelby game. Coming up early, I want to get a glimpse of the best fb program in Nc. I heard Shelby is the top program in Nc year in and year out regardless of classification . I can't wait to see them play!!!

Get your ears fixed.

Thanks for the compliment. Check this out before you come. This was made for the 2016 team's championship banquet.

I'm almost 61. I remember Kennedy being killed. First time I saw my parents cry. Wierd that I remember it for that. In 86 I had fully recovered from a point blank shotgun blast to my left leg and trying to put my rough past behind me I turned back to what I truly loved in life, high school football. I was at the Shelby- Havelock game. I had a lot of respect for Coach Sasser at Havelock. From 86 to now I have looked forward to each coming season and the dread of seeing it end as I do now. Thanks for the video. That is beyond awesome. I wanna hit something!! I look forward to the game Saturday.

I'm almost 61. I remember Kennedy being killed. First time I saw my parents cry. Wierd that I remember it for that. In 86 I had fully recovered from a point blank shotgun blast to my left leg and trying to put my rough past behind me I turned back to what I truly loved in life, high school football. I was at the Shelby- Havelock game. I had a lot of respect for Coach Sasser at Havelock. From 86 to now I have looked forward to each coming season and the dread of seeing it end as I do now. Thanks for the video. That is beyond awesome. I wanna hit something!! I look forward to the game Saturday.

Lol....everytime I watch it I wanna hit something too! I know the feeling of the dread of seeing each season come to an end. It's like...now what.....8 months until August.

My brother worked on that video for months....made it his baby. He went to the local library and looked up old newpapers articles on microfilm. Needless to say we are very proud of him for putting it together and when the players watched it that night, they went crazy. It was a special moment for sure.

Lol....everytime I watch it I wanna hit something too! I know the feeling of the dread of seeing each season come to an end. It's like...now what.....8 months until August.

My brother worked on that video for months....made it his baby. He went to the local library and looked up old newpapers articles on microfilm. Needless to say we are very proud of him for putting it together and when the players watched it that night, they went crazy. It was a special moment for sure.

He sure enough did a great job with it.... Great video

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
Tarboro will humble East Surry. @tarheel fan1, if you want 14-17 points on a bet, holla at me. A few weeks ago, you posted that you might take me up on that, I don’t think you have that same energy now, though.
You know your high school football,lol.Big Boaz broke a lot of records yesterday.Go Heels.

Reactions: Lion Attack
You know your high school football,lol.Big Boaz broke a lot of records yesterday.Go Heels.
It will be interesting to see if he plays quarterback or TE, the position UNC recruited him for. His body of work at quarterback speaks for itself, though.

Yea East surry was way better than people gave them credit for. Just because they 1aa dont mean nothing when you have all that talent

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT