18. WRH
19. East Duplin
20. Nash Central
21. CHASE
22. SW Edgecombe
23. West Stokes
24. North Stanly
25. Anson

Surprised to see this much movement prior to starting week 1. I guess Max Preps been reading the boards!😂

Good luck everybody!

Not a top 10 team still getting some grace from the name and off last year. We may be able to beat Northside this week cause they are just as young as us but we will struggle when we get to the teeth of our non conference schedule(WRH,Whiteville,and Princeton)

Just read Salisbury Post about Salisbury football. They will have a lot of holes to fill. They will have a QB that played multi positions from recent years like WR, punter, kicker, etc. Also plays basketball and baseball. Made out like he would be smart and sneaky QB. He has a strong arm as well. I say they are pre ranked too high. Probably should be around 15th or so. But they sill will have some good talent. Possibly 2 or 3 rd playoff team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
This might be right. The whole bug league looks weak and suspect to me. I was gonna have Reidsville as a shoe in for the title but they lost their video game cheat controller to a better program that could make better use.

How about #24 North Stanly at #25 Anson to start the season?….that’s good stuff right there.

Yeah! Yeah! I know.

Shelby plays Kings Mtn.
Bunker Hill plays Freedom
Randleman plays Thomasville
Brevard plays Pisgah
Lincolnton plays South Point
West Lincoln plays North Lincoln
WRH plays Havelock
CHASE plays Mtn. Heritage👀

Tough games right there too. 🫵

Last edited:
Monroe and Shelby and Forest Hills are front runners Imo for title
Still not sure who our starting QB is for the season at FH. We have 2 that transferred in from Dillon S.C. and Piedmont High. Josiah Oxendine who transferred in from Dillon led them to a 22-2 record over two years as a freshman and sophmore. The QB from Piedmont is 6'3" Senior Zack Dillworth. Piedmont is not a good team and I think he was tired of losing from what I was told by someone who knows him well. They both rotated in with the first string at Friday nights Jamboree at JM Robinson. They both looked good but needed to work on some accuracy issues is certain pass patterns.

Monroe and Shelby and Forest Hills are front runners Imo for title

your defense looked bad against Myers Park and West Charlotte(even though Shelbe won). I know it's just a scrimmage and both of those are upper tier in their divisions(at least last year they were), so I can't make an assessment vs bug league competition. I'll see how all 3 teams fair during the season. Your offense looks decent for what they showed.

I'm interested in that Monroe/West Charlotte game coming up. Monroe looks sharp again, but these are just scrimmages. We'll see.

Still not sure who our starting QB is for the season at FH. We have 2 that transferred in from Dillon S.C. and Piedmont High. Josiah Oxendine who transferred in from Dillon led them to a 22-2 record over two years as a freshman and sophmore. The QB from Piedmont is 6'3" Senior Zack Dillworth. Piedmont is not a good team and I think he was tired of losing from what I was told by someone who knows him well. They both rotated in with the first string at Friday nights Jamboree at JM Robinson. They both looked good but needed to work on some accuracy issues is certain pass patterns.
I predict Oxendine.

your defense looked bad against Myers Park and West Charlotte(even though Shelbe won). I know it's just a scrimmage and both of those are upper tier in their divisions(at least last year they were), so I can't make an assessment vs bug league competition. I'll see how all 3 teams fair during the season. Your offense looks decent for what they showed.

I'm interested in that Monroe/West Charlotte game coming up. Monroe looks sharp again, but these are just scrimmages. We'll see.
I think we have all the pieces, O-line and D-line have alot of new faces.
We are loaded at skill pos.
.honest from MP till West Charlotte coaches did wonders..
Hoping they even be better this week..

How about #24 North Stanly at #25 Anson to start the season?….that’s good stuff right there.

Yeah! Yeah! I know.

Shelby plays Kings Mtn.
Bunker Hill plays Freedom
Randleman plays Thomasville
Brevard plays Pisgah
Lincolnton plays South Point
West Lincoln plays North Lincoln
WRH plays Havelock
CHASE plays Mtn. Heritage👀

Tough games right there too. 🫵
North Stanly won! Go Comets!

I heard they got the visiting stands replaced…hope it’s true. Western Alamance will be coming there in 2 weeks…yep…another comparison game.😜

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT