18. West Craven👀
19. Maiden
20. SE Alamance👀
21. North Stanly
22. Lincolnton
23. Bandys
24. West Stokes
25. Nash Central

At least for now….Salisbury, Burns and North Stanly play later today due to all the weather delays. It appears that CSD took the loss to Country Day after being down 14-0 after 1st quarter…I’m not sure if they are trying to make that up as it was posted as a final score.

Good to see Otis and his West Craven Ravens off the bench.😂

Am I the only one who was shocked that SE Alamance beat Eastern Alamance? Y’all do remember that Eastern Alamance was the only team to beat Reidsville last year. Blows me away!
The 2a east better keep an eye on that SE Alamance bunch. 🫵

CVAC still hanging on with 5 teams in the top 25….but it’s getting tight!😜

Last edited:
2a games to keep an eye on.

Randleman vs Bunker Hill
Shelby at Crest
WRH at Hoggard
Burns at Kings Mtn.
Forest Hills at Walkertown👀
Whiteville at James Kenan
CSD at Corvian Community
East Surry at West Stokes
East Rutherford at Newton Conover
West Craven at New Bern
Maiden at Watauga
North Stanly vs Western Alamance
Lincolnton vs East Lincoln

Last edited:
2a games to keep an eye on.

Randleman vs Bunker Hill
Shelby at Crest
Northeastern at Rocky Mt.
WRH at Hoggard
Burns at Kings Mtn.
Whiteville at James Kenan
CSD at Corvian Community
East Surry at West Stokes
East Rutherford at Newton Conover
West Craven at New Bern
Maiden at Watauga
North Stanly vs Western Alamance
Lincolnton vs East Lincoln
No reason to keep an eye on the NE/RM game. RM is in a bad cycle right now. NE is gonna enjoy that one.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
1. Reidsville
2. Monroe
3. Salisbury
4. Randleman
5. Shelby
6. Brevard
7. Northeastern
8. Bunker Hill
9. WRH
10. Burns
11. West Lincoln
12. Forest Hills
13. Whiteville
14. CSD
15. East Surry
16. SW Edgecombe
17. East Rutherford
18. West Craven👀
19. Maiden
20. SE Alamance👀
21. North Stanly
22. Lincolnton
23. Bandys
24. West Stokes
25. Nash Central

At least for now….Salisbury, Burns and North Stanly play later today due to all the weather delays. It appears that CSD took the loss to Country Day after being down 14-0 after 1st quarter…I’m not sure if they are trying to make that up as it was posted as a final score.

Good to see Otis and his West Craven Ravens off the bench.😂

Am I the only one who was shocked that SE Alamance beat Eastern Alamance? Y’all do remember that Eastern Alamance was the only team to beat Reidsville last year. Blows me away!
The 2a east better keep an eye on that SE Alamance bunch. 🫵

CVAC still hanging on with 5 teams in the top 25….but it’s getting tight!😜

Eastern alamance is really down. But southeast is a dark horse

No reason to keep an eye on the NE/RM game. RM is in a bad cycle right now. NE is gonna enjoy that one.
Can’t help but chuckle…I took that game off the list because they don’t play until next week. 😜

I added Forest Hills at Walkertown though.

Ain’t believing Salisbury lost.

Reactions: SWE'98
Eastern alamance is really down. But southeast is a dark horse
Really down?……it’s unbelievably down…..I’m struggling with that! Tarheel….they might not win a game based on their schedule.

Let’s go! Page…and Western Alamance…Rockingham too.

I’ll be pulling for Eastern Alamance to turn it around as well.

Here’s one of my classic wild predictions….undefeated Reidsville will NOT have the #1 seed due to RPI.

That will give me something to watch as the season progresses….this ought to be fun.

Yep…you heard it here 1st….the traveling Rams.

I can see Mule and Rambbq with an abacus at breakfast this morning!😂

If y’all recall…Forest Hills had the highest RPI last year while finishing 2nd in their conference…crazy wuddn’t it?

This “lightning delay Friday” and teams taking losses when the game ain’t over will certainly impact RPI’s as well. We’ll see how it all shakes out.

Really down?……it’s unbelievably down…..I’m struggling with that! Tarheel….they might not win a game based on their schedule.

Here’s one of my classic wild predictions….undefeated Reidsville will NOT have the #1 seed due to RPI.

That will give me something to watch as the season progresses….this ought to be fun.

If y’all recall…Forest Hills had the highest RPI last year while finishing 2nd in their conference…crazy wuddn’t it?

This “lightning delay Friday” and teams taking losses when the game ain’t over will certainly impact RPI’s as well. We’ll see how it all shakes out.
Walkertown just beat Salisbury and play Forest Hills and North Davidson next 2 weeks. If Walkertown wins these games and Reidsville beats Walkertown well rpi goes up

They will win some games. I think they could even come in 2nd in their conference. They won't beat Southern Alamance. But they are looking at starting 0-4. I think they could end up winning 5-6 games.

If Walkertown rolls through the next two games with Ws, look out! They will cause some RPI movement for several teams. West Stokes RPI will only get better as the Trent Lowman Revenge Tour starts this week.

The last game Reidsville played last year wasn't a home game. It turned out OK.

How about an updated ranking today…quite surprised to see this.

1. Reidsville
2. Monroe
3. Randleman
4. Shelby
5. Brevard
6. Northeastern
7. Bunker Hill
8. WRH
9. Burns
10. West Lincoln
11. Forest Hills
12. Whiteville
13. CSD
14. Walkertown👀
15. East Surry
16. SW Edgecombe
17. East Rutherford
18. West Craven
19. Salisbury
20. North Stanly
21. Maiden
22. SE Alamance
23. Lincolnton
24. Bandys
25. West Stokes

Reidsville and Monroe just enjoying the show!😂

Some serious jockeying going on behind them.

How about an updated ranking today…quite surprised to see this.

1. Reidsville
2. Monroe
3. Randleman
4. Shelby
5. Brevard
6. Northeastern
7. Bunker Hill
8. WRH
9. Burns
10. West Lincoln
11. Forest Hills
12. Whiteville
13. CSD
14. Walkertown👀
15. East Surry
16. SW Edgecombe
17. East Rutherford
18. West Craven
19. Salisbury
20. North Stanly
21. Maiden
22. SE Alamance
23. Lincolnton
24. Bandys
25. West Stokes

Reidsville and Monroe just enjoying the show!😂

Some serious jockeying going on behind them.
No love for James Kenan, ED and not much for West Craven.

Here’s 10 more…there’s some interesting 2a teams and games in this bunch as well.

26. Nash Central
27. East Duplin
28. Mt. Pleasant
29. CHASE
30. North Forsyth
31. North Surry
32. Holmes
33. Hertford
34. James Kenan
35. Newton Conover

Nash will not be out of the top 25 for long.

East Duplin plays a 2-0 Richlands which is ranked right behind the Panthers in the overall rankings.

Mt. Pleasant is 2-0 with good wins over Carson and Concord….i see them going 3-0.

CHASE…on the way down unless something changes.

North Forsyth…???

North Surry plays South Caldwell👀…followed by West Stokes….we’ll see.

Holmes is who actually plays Rocky Mt this week…that’s a big game for the Aces.

Hertford…hard to believe…hoping they figure it out.

James Kenan….big game against Whiteville…win or play well…they’ll jump a lot of 2a teams.

Newton Conover in a big game with East Rutherford..go Red Devils.

One more game just for fun….2-0 TW Andrews plays Thomasville….imma keep an eye on that one too.

Nash will not be out of the top 25 for long.
Nash Central will finish the regular season at 6-4, maybe 7-3 if they beat Beddingfield. They had their fun last year, but will come back to earth this year, from what I saw. Their QB is bad and unless the center gets better, he's gonna cause a lot of issues with his soft, lofty shotgun snaps. The QB had to jump nearly every play just to get the ball. Their offense struggled mightily against us, managing only 14 meaningful points. They added a kick off return and a garbage time td to a final score of 26. Most of the night, they never made it past our 35. I also believe that a well established offense that knows what they are doing well have no problem with their defense. They will beat Goldsboro, Franklinton, Bunn, Rocky Mount, and Roanoke Rapids for sure. That's 6 total wins. No match for Southern and Northern Nash, and I think Beddingfield is capable of taking them down. I know everyone had them at the top of their radar, but I think they are right where they need to be on your list.

Might better wait on us a couple of weeks. Playing 4A New Bern ( which we have a chance of beating) and then playing Havelock. I’m pleased going 2-2 OOC with our schedule. You’ll hear me shouting from Pasquotank if we go 3-1

I'd pay to see that, and give you a complimentary Panther hat and t shirt.

Might better wait on us a couple of weeks. Playing 4A New Bern ( which we have a chance of beating) and then playing Havelock. I’m pleased going 2-2 OOC with our schedule. You’ll hear me shouting from Pasquotank if we go 3-1
New Bern 🐻 wins 35-6. Not sure what was said from Vanceboro this week but judging by that interview Saxby gave to channel 12, it fired him up. Was surprised the Bears shut down Davis as we struggled mightily last week to a mobile QB. See you next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT