ADVERTISEMENT

Maroon Devils visit the Black Knights

I really think it is great that Robbinsville can actually compete with Swain and Murphy again on a regular basis, it is old news to everyone talking about numbers , but the truth is that it is pretty awesome that the Knights can have such success with limited numbers. Good Luck to The Black Knights.

Reactions: BK13T-$
I really think it is great that Robbinsville can actually compete with Swain and Murphy again on a regular basis, it is old news to everyone talking about numbers , but the truth is that it is pretty awesome that the Knights can have such success with limited numbers. Good Luck to The Black Knights.
Been pretty even matches since 2013.
Robbinsville and Swain are 3-3.
Robbinsville has 2-4 record with Murphy during the regular season, and 2-1 in the playoffs. (4-5 record overall). Makes for some fun football!

During those same years (including 2019) Swain has 3 wins to Murphys 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: SMC4Real
12p8n35.jpg

Lol - I read those posts this morning and I laughed about it all day. No place for it on here for those of us on here to talk football, rivalries, playoffs, etc. Not that I have to justify anything, but I post on here to support our team, players and coaches. I am proud of our team and coaches. Sometimes that may be frustrating for some people. Anyone can read through my posts by clicking on my profile and verify. Do I get frustrated sometimes “yes” like anyone does. I don’t like it when we loose or when we are underrated. I also don’t like it when anyone talks about my boys. Name a dad that disagrees with that. Anyone that does not like anything I post then don’t read it.

We should feel sorry for them. Anyone that openly admits to relations with farm animals is obviously crying out for help. Sorry I couldn’t help posting it. Delete it if you must.

Reactions: Swaindad40
After looking at this matchup I think Robbinsville will win. Swain has a huge line compared to ours. I could be wrong who knows.
Robbinsville 31
Swain 21

I am going with Robbinsville 28-21 . I think they have a great offense this year and I do believe they will outscore Swain.

Robbinsville's d has been uncharacteristically suspect this year. Big test for their d Friday. They can outscore Swain, but can they do enough to put Swain away is the question

If both teams are healthy I'd favor Swain over us but by a razors edge. We are better on offense and they are better on defense. I give them the slight edge because they will likely control the line of scrimmage..but it's at our place so it should go down to the wire. Just hope both teams are at full strength for a game like this. I changed my mind knights 34 Swain 28.

That would be crazy but could happen. I plan to go to all three of these games. I was at Swain vs Murphy and I will be there Monday. Best 1A Conference in state!
I'm heading over tomorrow also ... Soon as practice is finished.

Robbinsville 27 Swain 21. Robbinsville wins conference. Still going in a hunch from 2 yrs ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT