ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek vs West Charlotte

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
1-1 Mallard Creek will be at home against 3-0 West Charlotte. How much has WC improved in previous years. Any thoughts with this game.

Just hoping this one gets played. Should be a good one. MC 21 WC 7. But a score reversal wouldn't surpise me either. WC is a good team.

Although the Creek lost a lot to other programs. They’re still loaded with lots of young guys, that are stepping up. Creek wins!

Last edited:
Would be nice to see WC back to old form, even if they are 3A now.

Off topic, wish the same for Indy

Next 6 weeks tells the story at MC. Assuming Covid is behind them they need to go 4-2 and be competitive against Hough and Chambers.

Anything less than that would be an issue short and long term.

Reactions: btango
If Creek loses to WC is this a negative turning point in the program that will be tough to overcome in the near future?

If Creek loses to WC is this a negative turning point in the program that will be tough to overcome in the near future?
I would say NO …. MC is just trying find their new identity under the new coaching staff. They still have talent but they did lose a lot from when previous staff left so If and when the new staff doesn’t lose anyone to others schools then I feel MC will still be tough in future but Short term if they lose WC then it is a bad lose but they will rebound

Although the Creek lost a lot to other programs. They’re still loaded with lots of young guys, that stepped up tonight. Creek won!

Good win for MC, but not an impressive win in all honesty. MC had a clear size/talent advantage that they didnt seem to take much advantage of. Hough and Chambers will beat this same WC team by 50 points easily.

MC running game is strong, but big talented teams that can match them will out scheme them. IE Gaffney, Hough, Chambers or any other 4A contender. If WC had not made so many special teams blunders this game is much closer. The blow you out by 50 days for MC are gone.

The blow you out by 50 days for MC are gone.
You know what....I'm not sure if they suddenly pumped their breaks, but I haven't heard those Charlotte(MC) Godfather Top of The Bleacher Coaches turn on the Motor Mouth engine in quite sometimes. It use to be so loud that no other NC program could match the decibel meter sound level.....

Not Richmond
Not Scotland
Not Vance
Not no one

Not one program was allowed to speak against such empire(at the time) or else...... Now days you will receive a "MY LIFE" Lecture....

Last edited:
LOL, not gonna get into your gripe with MC. MC is a great program and probably has had the best 15 year and under run of any highschool in NC history. Just sttaing without Palmieri and some of the long time coaches they seem to have lost a little of the dominance. Really good talent nd team, but just dont expect them to challenge for a ship in 4A at all.

LOL, not gonna get into your gripe with MC. MC is a great program and probably has had the best 15 year and under run of any highschool in NC history. Just sttaing without Palmieri and some of the long time coaches they seem to have lost a little of the dominance. Really good talent nd team, but just dont expect them to challenge for a ship in 4A at all.
We’re still here. We haven’t had to defend the program from the last guy picked in a Co/Ed basketball game, Who has the Football IQ of nat. If he’s upset about the success of the program, and misses the Chatter. He can watch the CREEK on rosters at Clemson, South Carolina, App State, NC State, Georgia, South Florida,Elon, Lenoir Ryhne, Limestone, ULM, West Virginia, UNCC, MTSU, ECU, Gardner Webb, Campbell, Pembroke, Wingate, Syracuse, Brevard, Shaw University, Fayetteville State, Presbyterian, Hawaii, Temple, Liberty, Johnson C Smith, WSSU, NCA&T, Jacksonville State, Virginia Tech, Ole Miss, Miami, Troy, Arizona Cardinals, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburg Steelers, Edmonton Elks (CFL). 4 potential 2022 NFL Draftees, with 2 expected 1st & 2nd round draft picks. All Gas ⛽️ no breaks. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdadd11103
We’re still here. We haven’t had to defend the program from the last guy picked in a Co/Ed basketball game, Who has the Football IQ of nat. If he’s upset about the success of the program, and misses the Chatter. He can watch the CREEK on rosters at Clemson, South Carolina, App State, NC State, Georgia, South Florida,Elon, Lenoir Ryhne, Limestone, ULM, West Virginia, UNCC, MTSU, ECU, Gardner Webb, Wingate, Brevard, Shaw University, Fayetteville State, Presbyterian,Temple, Liberty, Johnson C Smith, WSSU, NCA&T, Jacksonville State, Virginia Tech, Ole Miss, Miami, Troy, Arizona Cardinals, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburg Steelers, Edmonton Elks (CFL). 4 potential 2022 NFL Draftees, with 2 expected 1st & 2nd round draft picks. All Gas ⛽️ no breaks. 😂
You're the #1 person that accuses people for bringing up the past. That was yesterdays roster.

I believe bigdadd11103 is talking about "what have you dont for me today"

Reactions: UNC91
You're the #1 person that accuses people for bringing up the past. That was yesterdays roster.

I believe bigdadd11103 is talking about "what have you dont for me today"
There’s a few future 4 stars on the current roster. Kids playing Saturday, is current . 🤷🏾‍♂️ Stop trolling MC. Your squad is so horrible, I can’t remember who they are? It’s obvious you’re obsessed with MC football. Carry on!

Last edited:
There’s a few future 4 stars on the current roster. Kids playing Saturday, is current . 🤷🏾‍♂️ Stop trolling MC. Your squad is so horrible, I can’t remember who they are? It’s obvious you’re obsessed with MC football. Carry on!
Tighten up pa

@Nepsy. MC is the epitome of big time football and getting guys in college. IMHO the dumb playoff format/pod system helped take a bite out of MC and their playoff success. Think each of the last year Coach P years it was a conference foe rematch that got them. U try beating a good pop warner team 2x in a season much less a top 10 in state conf rival. If they had played Hough/Vance in the state semis i think MC beats both handily IMHO. An early rematch GREATLY favors the prior losing team.

MC needs to show well remainder of season. Chambers is historically good right now, Hough is tough, and really liked what i saw from WC. They could be the 4-5th team in conf in couple years. This years team can be special. The running game is a beast!

@Nepsy. MC is the epitome of big time football and getting guys in college. IMHO the dumb playoff format/pod system helped take a bite out of MC and their playoff success. Think each of the last year Coach P years it was a conference foe rematch that got them. U try beating a good pop warner team 2x in a season much less a top 10 in state conf rival. If they had played Hough/Vance in the state semis i think MC beats both handily IMHO. An early rematch GREATLY favors the prior losing team.

MC needs to show well remainder of season. Chambers is historically good right now, Hough is tough, and really liked what i saw from WC. They could be the 4-5th team in conf in couple years. This years team can be special. The running game is a beast!
Big hit for the Creek this year, was losing senior leadership, and players to other programs. 6 of them are starting for Chambers, QB is balling at Butler, along with a DE. Lost a Big time OL to Providence Day. Lot of Sophomores & Juniors starting on this squad, very few seniors. If they can stop the high school football portal. They’ll be right back at it. My opinion with real estate in the University area booming, the only thing that can stop them is redrawing the lines. The area is loaded with talent.

Last edited:
Wow. Knew a bunch left but didnt know 6 were at Chambers. This year is definitely key in limiting the HS portal.

Wow. Knew a bunch left but didnt know 6 were at Chambers. This year is definitely key in limiting the HS portal.
Mekhi Bigelwow, Zion Booker, Jayden Reeder, Jeremiah Smith, Dante Harbison, and Isaiah Ferguson. Attend a Chambers game, and listen to how often these kids names are announced.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdadd11103
Why’d they leave? Things that bad at MC?

----------------- BREAK -----------------

👇​

👇​

May 19, 2021
I saw him on Talking Preps with Langston Wertz, he was entertaining. It would be difficult to establish a coaches offensive mind, as a OC coaching at Hopewell. We’ll see what happens. MC was once, one of the top programs in the Southeast, if not top programs in the Nation. Now guys are speaking on how successful a coach will be, coming from one of the worst programs in the state. Alright now!

May 20, 2021
MC player’s are being recruited by other programs, like females shopping at a buy 1, get 1 free 👠 shoe sale. If kids stick around, the potential is Championship caliber. If not? Coach will be at Hopewell 2.0 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT