ADVERTISEMENT

"Mallard CREEK REPEATS"

dcov33

Nov 10, 2005
Fayetteville
@ Nepsy and Blue&Gold, Mallard Creek had a bullseye on its chest and took everyone's best shot the entire year! They deserve to be N.C. class 4AA state champs, I seen a well coached team last night and a very dangerous team NEXT YEAR! @ the NASTY CATS you do not want to see them next year the only team that can beat MALLARD CREEK probably would be Mallard Creek.

Mallard Creek's pass blocking is extremely good. Played well against a good defense last night. Just about anyone could find a receiver behind that line. Back to back is difficult to do in 4aa. MC should be favored for a three peat. Also impressed with the play of the linebackers. Very physical on the defensive side.

dcov... This was a special team in its own right. Few things came easy and a very young team found itself in a dogfight on more than a few occasions. Thought this one was all about the coaching this year. Lots of personnel changes throughout the year due to injury and trying to figure out who could do what. Offense went from ground and pound in 2013 to high octane in 2014. Caught a couple breaks along the way. Next year?? yeah they have a ton coming back but you never know about off seasons. Gonna be a brutal schedule picking up Indy, possibly Dillon and what looks like a National player in the non-conf.

Vance and Hough aren't going anywhere in conf.

Thanks for the shout out dcov. One hell of a season. The Creek was on upset alert the entire season. They were everyone's big game. Palmieri could have easily called this a rebuilding season? His words. We are young so you better get us early, by playoff time, we will be hard to beat.

Congrats to mc. It is very hard to repeat and they did it. I thought the better team won but I will say that the door was open for a possible upset but WF couldn't make the plays and MC did. This team should be even better next season, can anyone catch up? We will see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT