ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek needs FB games

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
Mallard Creek needs 2 varsity football opponents. They need Week 1 then either Week 3 or 5. Please contact AD Philip Davanzo III at (980) 343-1341 or philipa.davanzo@cms.k12.nc.us

Scotland has West Meck. scheduled for next year. Trying to work so
something out with Mallard Creek.

Doubt Scotland will schedule a game against MC. We're talking about Scotland co not Richmond co. I could see Richmond co scheduling MC but not SC

Feels like a Scotland- Creek game gets done. Be an excellent game for both programs. Zamir White on the first Saturday night at Memorial Stadium?? Think it would draw a HUGE crowd.

You Scotland clowns are too comical. We'll see if the schedule actually finalize with MC playing SC

This game would draw huge at Scotland on the first weekend of the season. Play it on Saturday night. Most likley no college games and on Saturday no other high school games to interfere. That would be a huge event.

This game would draw huge at Scotland on the first weekend of the season. Play it on Saturday night. Most likley no college games and on Saturday no other high school games to interfere. That would be a huge event.
Why not at Memorial?

Someone needs to inform Dillon of that then because that is where I got my information.

Scotland should want to play MC they need to get punched in the mouth a few times before playoffs.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Since you're located only thirty miles from The Land Of Pedro, it just seems a little odd that you haven't played them in fourty five friggin' years. Have you been using a telephone to call Mister Hayes, or has Cousin Billy been yellin' outten the back door, " Hey, Dillion, yall wanna play us, " then informing the rest of your entourage that they had been " contacted ".

P.S.. Leave my damn goats outten this conversation.

Someone needs to inform Dillon of that then because that is where I got my information.

They did not do a two year contract. Had heard talk of a return game and was told it was a one off from MC HC and AD.

Why don't you ride that goat that you are always talking about to Dillon and ask Jackie Hayes why he won't call us back?

They played MC twice. Fort Dorchester, defending big school champ in SC, had discussions about a game for this season and and trying to work on next season. If they will play MC and FD why not Scotland?

Dillon will play anyone especially down there. This nonsense that they wont call Scotland back is silly.

Creek may use Dillon as a fall back for next year in week one but they have done that twice now and its just not quite as attractive. Think they would prefer an opener against either a Scotland or Dudley or potentially Rock Hill NW which would also be a good game and has been discussed. I personally like the idea of Scotland week one, then Butler, then possibly a RH NW and then Southpointe then a bye.

I don't think they go back to Dillon. Think MC staff saw extremely questionable officiating.

Dillon, Dudley, Wakeforest, Cape Fear, and Page are Relevant right now. Not CC, Scotland, Richmond or MC. Schedule one of the Relevant teams for respect Dudes.

Dillon will play anyone especially down there. This nonsense that they wont call Scotland back is silly.

Creek may use Dillon as a fall back for next year in week one but they have done that twice now and its just not quite as attractive. Think they would prefer an opener against either a Scotland or Dudley or potentially Rock Hill NW which would also be a good game and has been discussed. I personally like the idea of Scotland week one, then Butler, then possibly a RH NW and then Southpointe then a bye.
B&G, I can't tell you why we don't play each other and both Coaches are friends. It sounding like if we don't play you guys, it may be Shelby. I hope it's MC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT