Perkiomen Valley hs PA
Ad. Larry Glanski 610-489-4727

Marietta HS OH
Ad. Rick Guiand 740-374-6542

Rocky River Hs OH
Wells.josh@rrcs.org

Williamston high
Ad. Jeff Givens 304-375-6151

Friend of mine sent me that. Also sending info on teams from AL,GA,FL, MS that are willing to travel to nc

School National Rank State rank
Archbishop Spalding Md (private school) 222 8
Mt. St. Joseph Md 303 12
Oscar Smith VA 346 5
Perkiomen Valley hs PA 1939 80
Rocky River Hs OH 2122 134
Harrisburg high PA 4174 168
Williamston high 6309 238
Marietta HS OH 6821 397
Strayhorn HS MS 7814 176
Carrick High PA 12557 537
Hancock Middle High Md 12845 209
Coahoma County High MS 13359 283

Last edited:
Oscar Smith would probably be the only team they would be interested in playing.

sometimes being a chicken it's a good thing but you have to worry about everyone else looking at you as low energy
Everyone has that right to decide for themselves. But if you choose NOT to step up, then don't waste the rest of the state's time by hijacking every 4A thread you can find year after year trying to convince everyone that you're God's gift to football. Actions speak WAY louder than words. Chicken is as chicken does, and no amount of mouth-running by clueless fans can change that.

So, either step up...or go sit in the corner quietly with your mouth shut. Either way is truly fine...but if you fail to do either one, then you're going to get blasted by the real football programs on the board for your total lack of general intelligence and football hierarchy comprehension.

Everyone has that right to decide for themselves. But if you choose NOT to step up, then don't waste the rest of the state's time by hijacking every 4A thread you can find year after year trying to convince everyone that you're God's gift to football. Actions speak WAY louder than words. Chicken is as chicken does, and no amount of mouth-running by clueless fans can change that.

So, either step up...or go sit in the corner quietly with your mouth shut. Either way is truly fine...but if you fail to do either one, then you're going to get blasted by the real football programs on the board for your total lack of general intelligence and football hierarchy comprehension.
Lol
Uh oh hockie, 98statechampion is going to come after you for that comment

Give him a few minutes. He's gathering his thoughts

Most of those teams are average at best. No use for Mallard Creek to guarantee a team gate money when it will there is a good probability it will be a financial loss and they will not a get a good test.

Oscar Smith makes sense due to their location as compared to the others and they have a good reputation for quality squads that make strong runs in VA. Do not see that game being a big draw at Mallard Creek. Would have to pay them some money and it would eat the gate up to break them even I expect.

McDonogh beat Spalding 31-14.

There was a time when Harrisburg may have been a strong opponent but not now.

Most of those teams are average at best. No use for Mallard Creek to guarantee a team gate money when it will there is a good probability it will be a financial loss and they will not a get a good test.

Oscar Smith makes sense due to their location as compared to the others and they have a good reputation for quality squads that make strong runs in VA. Do not see that game being a big draw at Mallard Creek. Would have to pay them some money and it would eat the gate up to break them even I expect.

McDonogh beat Spalding 31-14.

There was a time when Harrisburg may have been a strong opponent but not now.

Btango i believe the game would be a pretty good draw. Like the Byrnes game. They are trying to schedule it on a Saturday.

Reactions: swett2victory
Lol
Uh oh hockie, 98statechampion is going to come after you for that comment

Give him a few minutes. He's gathering his thoughts

Hokie is just mad and bitter because his teams month has come and gone and now MC is the flavor. Nipples will be the next Hokie when his teams month is over.

I love the fact that our month has been around for a century and will continue to be for the next century! :)

Hokie is just mad and bitter because his teams month has come and gone and now MC is the flavor. Nipples will be the next Hokie when his teams month is over.

I love the fact that our month has been around for a century and will continue to be for the next century! :)
Yet your not a NC power! I was on the 2A board. Bless your heart, now i get why you hijack the 4A board. There were like 2 people. 98 I'm feeling sorry for you brother. Your like a Army of one! lmao!

Last edited:
Dillon is a North Carolina State champion?

Reading comprehension.
My comprehension is superb. This thread is about MC game 5. No need to talk about JV teams on this thread. You can go back to the 2A board and tell the other 2 people in 2A football how great you are.

How could anyone get mad at the little guy. Shoot me your address. Our cheerleaders just got some new Under Armour gear. I can overnight the secondary some cross trainer shoes.

Last edited:
I sure am glad Catholic had the balls to schedule Mallard Creek, glad my school isn't afraid of a little competition. Unlike some other schools

Crest is a great program with great players, no reason why they shouldn't play MC. Crowd would be huge because of neutral observers coming to see MC, and a chance to knock off one of the top teams in NC.
I mean they're still boasting over a win in 2000 over Independence, can you imagine how long they'd boast if they beat Mallard Creek??

can you imagine how long they'd boast if they beat Mallard Creek??
They would shut the school down

f8bf89b0-30ba-11e4-8b7d-f3c042ac1017_EMUWallBreak1.gif

Still looking for week 5!

12274780_10102151569933651_91350397060571330_n.jpg
Who dares to smoke The Creek? The hottest smoke in North Carolina is pending the vacancy which appears to be vacant as if Medusa was waiting in the 5th week of the 2016 High School football season. The hype is on and The Creek will have a home game or The Creek will travel where ever the smoke is welcomed. Just say the word, advertise the invite or simply walk on to the dome of The 4 Deuce-3 "G" Champs. This is not a game, it is a dare and the truth. Risk it or Stay Home....

Thanks to The Creek, Ms Brittney was able to promote them and herself. Now That is a Hot Promotion....pure freaking smoke!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: nepsy7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT