ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek needs a week 5 opponent

Victory6....You talk & speak like many of these ignorant posters who enjoy trashing the presumably smaller & weaker that high school football has to offer, because your school's population is somewhere in the 2000's or more....personally I think it speaks volumes of your character!! But know this.....although I share no love with NC High School Football, I do however recognize MC as a Premiere Powerhouse on the rise.....I do recognize them for being brave enough to place Dillon on their schedule.That they're toughest opponent although smaller in population and size, didn't share those same physical characteristics in heart & fortitude!!

Several of your posts have described us as and I quote....(liiiiittttttttlllle 2A/3A dillon)!!! I say to you Sir, on behalf of the Dillon Faithful....place us (liiiiittttttttlllle 2A/3A dillon) on Your Schedule, come inside our White Walls and let the chips fall were they may. You're using our size as a punchline to promote your argument out of fear of defeat, and that's what I hate!!!! See.....we here in Dillon, we don't equate someone's size to their heart and determination!! We simply just play'em, beat'em & congradulate'em after a hard fought game of heart, will & determination. You keep dismissing us with size irrelevancy....I say that you're like many of the other coward schools here in SC....you're Freakin Scared of losing to a former 2A school now 3A school that reaps of talent, and every year we're a threat to ANYONE with a football program anywhere, and we're freakin way to anxious to prove it. So either place us on you schedule or keep Dillon out of your mouth.....if your using us as a punching bag......because my friend because .....THAT.....we're hardly NOT!!!!
Ease up there buddy......I'm not putting Dillon down like you may be thinking. Dillon is a great teams and I don't see any 2A team beating them no time soon. They probably will give Mallard Creek a good game just like they did in 2013. My point is there's not a lot of 4A schools in S.C. that will drop down to play a 2A school no matter who they are. Personally I want Dillon to beat the brakes off Mallard Creek. In return I want Mallard Creek to beat the brakes off Byrnes. Then next year the Mighty Vikings will beat the brakes off Mallard Creek!!:)

Mallard Creek hear anything back from Don Bosco???

Is MC look for only a home game?

http://footballdocz.com/doc/20165/carolina-panthers-7-on-7-passing-tournament-ov#

The above is all the teams that participated in the Panther 7 on 7 2011. Notice Spartanburg is listed as playing in 2011. You posted in bold letters that they did not play. Once again i continue to destroy you with the facts. We just don't make stuff up, like you continue to do on every post.You have hijacked a very respectable high school football forum with crazy rhetoric. My team can beat your team like a 5 year old

Facts continue destroy you.

Last edited:
Ease up there buddy......I'm not putting Dillon down like you may be thinking. Dillon is a great teams and I don't see any 2A team beating them no time soon. They probably will give Mallard Creek a good game just like they did in 2013. My point is there's not a lot of 4A schools in S.C. that will drop down to play a 2A school no matter who they are. Personally I want Dillon to beat the brakes off Mallard Creek. In return I want Mallard Creek to beat the brakes off Byrnes. Then next year the Mighty Vikings will beat the brakes off Mallard Creek!!:)

Probably the main reason that 4A schools normally do not play smaller classification schools is due to the points system for playoff seeding. A win over a really good smaller school does not count for as many points as a win over a sorry 4A team.

Probably the main reason that 4A schools normally do not play smaller classification schools is due to the points system for playoff seeding. A win over a really good smaller school does not count for as many points as a win over a sorry 4A team.

Btango will that continue with the new system?

http://footballdocz.com/doc/20165/carolina-panthers-7-on-7-passing-tournament-ov#

The above is all the teams that participated in the Panther 7 on 7 2011. Notice Spartanburg is listed as playing in 2011. You posted in bold letters that they did not play. Once again i continue to destroy you with the facts. We just don't make stuff up, like you continue to do on every post.You have hijacked a very respectable high school football forum with crazy rhetoric. My team can beat your team like a 5 year old

Facts continue destroy you.
The link you posted only gives detail about the event. I already posted a link with Spartanburg players in some photos from that 2011 event so i have already conceded that they played. I just didn't recall them playing as i stated when you brought it up.

Here is what you posted:
2011 Mallard Creek won the Panther 7 on 7 went to Cleveland Browns facility to play in the National Tournament. They beat Spartanburg @ Panther practice facility.I have found no proof that Mallard Creek beat Spartanburg in the Championsip game and neither have you. 2014 Mallard Creek beat Spartanburg again, This is totally false because Spartanburg did not play in this event in 2014. than they played Dorman in the Championship game. They beat Dorman and represented the Panthers in Indianapolis @ the National tournament. Dorman beat Mallard Creek the previous year 2013

Keep killing you with the facts. I'm done with you. Your 2014 statement is a Lie!!

So i'm half wrong on 2011 and you are totally wrong on 2014. I came to this board because some dillon fans are disrespecting the Palmetto Football Board with this Dillon vs Mallard Creek junk. No one on the 4a forum on PFT cares about 4A Mallard Creek playing 2A Dillon. By the way i hope they beat y'all!!;)

The link you posted only gives detail about the event. I already posted a link with Spartanburg players in some photos from that 2011 event so i have already conceded that they played. I just didn't recall them playing as i stated when you brought it up.

Here is what you posted:
2011 Mallard Creek won the Panther 7 on 7 went to Cleveland Browns facility to play in the National Tournament. They beat Spartanburg @ Panther practice facility.I have found no proof that Mallard Creek beat Spartanburg in the Championsip game and neither have you. 2014 Mallard Creek beat Spartanburg again, This is totally false because Spartanburg did not play in this event in 2014. than they played Dorman in the Championship game. They beat Dorman and represented the Panthers in Indianapolis @ the National tournament. Dorman beat Mallard Creek the previous year 2013

Keep killing you with the facts. I'm done with you. Your 2014 statement is a Lie!!

So i'm half wrong on 2011 and you are totally wrong on 2014. I came to this board because some dillon fans are disrespecting the Palmetto Football Board with this Dillon vs Mallard Creek junk. No one on the 4a forum on PFT cares about 4A Mallard Creek playing 2A Dillon. By the way i hope they beat y'all!!;)

NO! You're not half wrong. Your wrong. I said they beat Spartanburg in 2011, Like in Hoover Spartanburg was put out early. So no they did'nt play in a Championship. I can't help you find info. I was there.

file.php

LMAO! Checkmate!

NO! You're not half wrong. Your wrong. I said they beat Spartanburg in 2011, Like in Hoover Spartanburg was put out early. So no they did'nt play in a Championship. I can't help you find info. I was there.
You right you can't help me find info that doesn't exist. You are definitely wrong about Mallard Creek beating Spartanburg in 2014 so how is anyone going to believe you when you say they beat them in 2011 without proof. They may have not played each other.

Reactions: nepsy7
Btango will that continue with the new system?

Not sure but I would think so. I think as we get closer to the system we will see more of what is exactly in place and here the complaints and may be a few praises.

VICKY! Numerous people have reached out to me and advise me to let you go. As much as i would like to stay on here and destroy you. I'm out! :)

Spartanburg has been aware of openings on the MC schedule the last 3 years. THEY DO NOT WANT TO PLAY its that simple and they have a right not to do so. Byrnes. Chester, Southepointe are the only SC teams thus far that have stepped up to the plate. Week 5 is still open if anyone wants to contact MC it's really very simple.

VICKY! Numerous people have reached out to me and advise me to let you go. As much as i would like to stay on here and destroy you. I'm out! :)
NIPPLES!!...please take their advise because i have already destroyed your credibility in ONE week!!......It probably was my good friend Jerome Rice.I assume you're a wanna be deputy on this board because from what i've seen Deana is the sheriff up this way!!:D

Remember this:
'98 State Champion wrote:
Nepsy....we butt heads...but with this guy from Spartanburg....I feel sorry for you....lol.

You should have taken his advise then!!;) Now make yourself useful.....get with the Creek program and i'll get with the Vikings, and we gonna put this match up together for next year!!:)
Spartanburg Vikings -vs- Mallard Creek Stallions
cry-baby-blog.jpg

nepsy7!!

Last edited:
Spartanburg has been aware of openings on the MC schedule the last 3 years. THEY DO NOT WANT TO PLAY its that simple and they have a right not to do so. Byrnes. Chester, Southepointe are the only SC teams thus far that have stepped up to the plate. Week 5 is still open if anyone wants to contact MC it's really very simple.

Dillon would be a past and for 2015. Chester is a past opponent only. South Pointe will be a first time opponent in 2016.

I agree the dates were available for the teams to play. I know for a fact that MC put the word out extensively and were willing to play Grayson GA and DeMatha in addition to being in the second year of the contract with Byrnes so that tells me they were willing to play any team in SC.

Oh lord!!:(..... here go another one making allegations that Spartanburg knows about Mallard Creek need for opponents. I hate to the one who burst y'all bubble but a lot teams down this way NEVER heard of Mallard Creek......Independence was the BIG DAWGS making noise in N.C. Until y'all beat some BIG TIME OOS programs and i'm not talking about Dillon......or win some more titles, y'all will ONLY be considered a good local team. Have Mallard Creek ever played on ESPN?...just curious!!

Anyone making statements about Mallard Creek being scared to play or failing to contact programs is just simply a liar who really should just go away now. One look at their schedules for the last two years and the arguement becomes one sided quickly.

Viking6 there is zero reason for you to get with anyone at Spartanburg because you have zero pull or credibility with anyone at that program other than you are still posting your high school football pictures from 30 years ago. I am sure when anyone sees you coming they quickly move the other direction as to not be associated with you.

Anyone making statements about Mallard Creek being scared to play or failing to contact programs is just simply a liar who really should just go away now. One look at their schedules for the last two years and the arguement becomes one sided quickly.

Viking6 there is zero reason for you to get with anyone at Spartanburg because you have zero pull or credibility with anyone at that program other than you are still posting your high school football pictures from 30 years ago. I am sure when anyone sees you coming they quickly move the other direction as to not be associated with you.
Stand down soldier....there's no need for you to take the wheel after your boy nepsy7 has already crashed!! You'd be surprised if you knew my connections with the Mighty Vikings!!:).....by the way i'm Victory6 not Viking6!!:rolleyes:

There is noone involved with that program who would have anything to do with a loser like you. You are an embarrassment on multiple boards. There is no way anyone would let you be a representative of that program. Met several coaches and fans of Spartanburg at Byrnes last year and at the Hoover 7 on 7. All class individuals. They wouldn't let you do anything but buy a ticket and sit in the stands.

There is noone involved with that program who would have anything to do with a loser like you. You are an embarrassment on multiple boards. There is no way anyone would let you be a representative of that program. Met several coaches and fans of Spartanburg at Byrnes last year and at the Hoover 7 on 7. All class individuals. They wouldn't let you do anything but buy a ticket and sit in the stands.
Ok......well i didn't make the trip to Hoover but i did attend the 7 on 7 in Dalton Ga the week before and the fans, coaches, and players were all great people. You should apply your attacks toward nepsy7 instead of me, he was the one who started all the name calling and being disrepectful toward a new comer. Do you remember the picture he posted of the MONKEY or the SLAVE statement he made!!:mad: I rest my case!!;)

Your moronic posts with tag name are all over the Internet. The guys on Palmetto talk just make fun of you on every turn.

You jump into this thread talking about how scared Mallard Creek is to schedule Spartanburg and how we scheduled the 2a. 3a champs and perinnal powerhouse Byrnes but somehow ran scared from Spartanburg because they are so freaking tough.

Your happy to let us know the reason why you lost to Boling Springs was because of injuries but conveniently forget Mallard Creek losing its starting RB in the 2nd series against Byrnes. Does anyone from MC use that as an excuse. Nope..got beat by a better team that night.

Your a troll. You litter boards with your little girl my Barbie is better than your Barbie commentary.

There is no way anyone that has anything to do with Spartanburg would talk to you about anything more significant than letting you know how to operate the slurpee machine in the concession stand.

Reactions: nepsy7 and SCWC
Oh lord!!:(..... here go another one making allegations that Spartanburg knows about Mallard Creek need for opponents. I hate to the one who burst y'all bubble but a lot teams down this way NEVER heard of Mallard Creek......Independence was the BIG DAWGS making noise in N.C. Until y'all beat some BIG TIME OOS programs and i'm not talking about Dillon......or win some more titles, y'all will ONLY be considered a good local team. Have Mallard Creek ever played on ESPN?...just curious!!

I have dealings with many SC football coaches and spent about six hours yesterday with six head coaches and a long time assistant from SC. Any team that is half way decent in SC knows who Mallard Creek is just as top teams in NC know who the elite teams in SC are.

The NCHSAA does not allow their teams to play on ESPN live. It can only be tape delayed and ESPN is not very interested in tape delayed games. Several teams have been offered to include Indy and Butler signing a contract only to be nixed by the NCHSAA. Albemarle had the same situation with private Davidson Day.

Your moronic posts with tag name are all over the Internet. The guys on Palmetto talk just make fun of you on every turn.

You jump into this thread talking about how scared Mallard Creek is to schedule Spartanburg and how we scheduled the 2a. 3a champs and perinnal powerhouse Byrnes but somehow ran scared from Spartanburg because they are so freaking tough.

Your happy to let us know the reason why you lost to Boling Springs was because of injuries but conveniently forget Mallard Creek losing its starting RB in the 2nd series against Byrnes. Does anyone from MC use that as an excuse. Nope..got beat by a better team that night.

Your a troll. You litter boards with your little girl my Barbie is better than your Barbie commentary.

There is no way anyone that has anything to do with Spartanburg would talk to you about anything more significant than letting you know how to operate the slurpee machine in the concession stand.
I truly believe some of you posters have NO reading skills or just like to tell lies. I haven't posted anything about Spartanburg losing to Boiling Springs due to the Vikings having any injuries. And i know nothing about MC losing their starting RB because i had no interest in that game. All i know is MC was down 21pts in the first qtr.and loss 31-28. It's very obvious you have no input in anything MC does. You are just a fans posting on a high school football forum. Pleae take the same advice given to nephew7 and leave it alone.

"Pleae take the same advice given to nephew7 and leave it alone."

Pertaining to Vicky It was leave the Idiot alone is what was said! :) They were laughing at you!

Now I'm out.

Last edited:
Spartanburg loss to Lexington in the playoffs because #28 Feaster, #1 Scott, and #20 Byrd were all playing while injured. The injuries to those key players ended Spartanburg chance of winning another title. So really it wasn't a disappointing season to the Viking faithful because we knew if those players wasn't injured the title would have come back to 500 Dupree Dr.

Sorry, it was Lexington that you were making the excuses for.

Why should they call now? You stated the schedule is full.

How about a scrimmage?
It is, i'm trying to get it scheduled for next year!!.....I think a scrimmage would be great. We use to have the SC vs NC Boarder Showcase with aleast 3 teams from SC vs 3 teams from NC. They didn't have it last year. I would love to see some the best teams from SC play the best from NC in a jamboree type setting. The gates would be attractive!!

Vikings%202016.gif

Last edited:
Victory6
Sir welcome to North Carolina, where victory is a way of life. I would like to start by saying that Mallard Creek, who you are currently in court with is the capital football arena of all of North Carolina. Another words, Mr. Victory6, it is like the baby NFL of high school professionals. There is so much history, that if I had to dissect it all for you, at the end, you would request an autograph. It is too complicated to explain how much guts one can have to even staep on such football field. As a suggestion but yet no disrespect Mr. Victory6, Please place your order in early so in the future there wont be no hick-ups, miscommunication, excuses or sadness on why this game was never scheduled in the first place.

For now I will just tell you to GIVE IT UP

When you think everything is right for the game and it is scheduled, then and only then I will say GET DOWN ON IT

When you finally reach your goals and the whistle blows then and only then will it be a CELEBRATION

Reactions: mactazheels
Victory6
Sir welcome to North Carolina, where victory is a way of life. I would like to start by saying that Mallard Creek, who you are currently in court with is the capital football arena of all of North Carolina. Another words, Mr. Victory6, it is like the baby NFL of high school professionals. There is so much history, that if I had to dissect it all for you, at the end, you would request an autograph. It is too complicated to explain how much guts one can have to even staep on such football field. As a suggestion but yet no disrespect Mr. Victory6, Please place your order in early so in the future there wont be no hick-ups, miscommunication, excuses or sadness on why this game was never scheduled in the first place.

For now I will just tell you to GIVE IT UP

When you think everything is right for the game and it is scheduled, then and only then I will say GET DOWN ON IT

When you finally reach your goals and the whistle blows then and only then will it be a CELEBRATION
I like how you put all that together but 8 years of football is not a lot of history!!

I have a person which his name is Rufus and he made a high school record in Track n Field in less than 45 seconds.

His brother Sawyer, who was and still is the stallion of our family used 10 condoms on 2 chicks in less than 15mins

And their uncle Rhett, blew his 2 weeks worth of a check in one night at a joint called Dolly Pops

I would consider those records

I just broke the Privacy Act of 2016, so my question to you is 8 years not enough to have a collection of historic records

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT