ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek is undefeated

Attention this is mission control calling Mallard Creek fans. Who are y’all playing next and when. Kinda anxious to see how MC does.

Reactions: UNC91
Deana, sportsmod, etc can we ban this guys IP address? This is getting ridiculous.
Who in the world are you trying to hypnotize with such request. This has nothing to do with you, your school that you represent, your personal space, or your future from here forward. So what is the issue

This is the thing with this young generation..... Ya'll have created a sensitive problem for yourself. Such a sensitive generation living out there..... way too sensitive

If the locker room is 70 degrees you have a problem
If the locker room is 80 degrees you have a problem
If the quarterback doesnt wear a mask on the field you have a problem
if the quarterback wears a mask on the sidelines you have a problem

You are part of that sensitive generation trying to be a grown man.........
You havent found the right circle yet

You're just a young college kid trying to fit in

OH WAIT..... let me guess, you're going to assume I am Damouthofthesouth as well correct?
You have slandered my name about being everyone else. Might as well slander me once again and post your next accusation

Cardinal Gibbons & Charlotte Catholic are private schools. They shouldnt be playing public schools anyhow.....spoon fed pansies

Richmond wins BIG. Chambers only beat Gibbons by one TD

Last edited:
I stopped at the 6:22 mark. This young MC needs to get it together if they're going to stay undefeated. I am very surprised this 1-2 Province program didnt win since they were running, pounding, and hustling all over this young MC.

I do like #54 & #99 for MC though..... Big Boys in charge.
Great interception by #8.
Way to sto the Fake gig.

Oh so the Vid kept playing and I caught it at the 9:40 mark and let's not forget #6 for province during that kick return - Mmmmmmm-NAH MC better get it together...

Did Special Teams dress up?
That O-Line better wake up! - One SAC for MC(in the 1st & 3rd quarter) is One SAC too much the whole game!!!
You dont get a yellow bird for dancing like MCHammer in the endzone?

Last edited:
I stopped at the 6:22 mark. This young MC needs to get it together if they're going to stay undefeated. I am very surprised this 1-2 Province program didnt win since they were running, pounding, and hustling all over this young MC.

I do like #54 & #99 for MC though..... Big Boys in charge.
Great interception by #8.
Way to sto the Fake gig.

Oh so the Vid kept playing and I caught it at the 9:40 mark and let's not forget #6 for province during that kick return - Mmmmmmm-NAH MC better get it together...

Did Special Teams dress up?
That O-Line better wake up! - One SAC for MC(in the 1st & 3rd quarter) is One SAC too much the whole game!!!
You dont get a yellow bird for dancing like MCHammer
I'm trying to figure out how sad and lonely my life would have to be that I would spend time on a beutiful Labor Day weekend breaking down highlight film of 16 and 17 year Olds playing their first football game since November and critiquing their performance.

How bad would it have to get that I would create a thread just to troll kids excited just to get an opportunity to play football.

Gotta think I would have to really reflect on my pathetic life choices.

I'm trying to figure out how sad and lonely my life would have to be that I would spend time on a beutiful Labor Day weekend breaking down highlight film of 16 and 17 year Olds playing their first football game since November and critiquing their performance.

How bad would it have to get that I would create a thread just to troll kids excited just to get an opportunity to play football.

Gotta think I would have to really reflect on my pathetic life choices. September 6, 2021
I think if I ever get to a point in my life where I am spending time scrolling through posts on a HS football site to locate something that someone posted 2 years ago I would just decide to end it.

What an absolutely miserable existence. July 15, 2021

Mr. My Life Jokes

Seems like you havent figure out "the point in your life without your software"
and you havent figure out your "sad lonely life during a beautiful labor Day without your software"

Sir,
Do you by chance have a rewording software?

I will simplify... I think he is saying you are rather useless ..
The fact that he did not get it says it all. Congrats to Creek on the win and just being able to hit the field. Here is to all the teams that will be able to hit the field tonight (JV) & Tomorrow (Varsity). Purest form of the sport....

The fact that he did not get it says it all. Congrats to Creek on the win and just being able to hit the field. Here is to all the teams that will be able to hit the field tonight (JV) & Tomorrow (Varsity). Purest form of the sport....
Noticed that you skipped right over my skull bashing, t-bagging of guy and jokes ideals in the last post. How cool it must be for you to drive by in your natural gas powered tesla and toss dork bombs out the window and only engage in conversations that you think you have a chance to win. It's classic behavior of a low IQ, non-rational thinking drone...

My man----if you end up being right, I'll find a way for Belldozer to give you a hummer-- and I don't mean the 4 wheel drive sort.
Maybe useless is a bad word.. let's move the description to impotent.. which pretty much sums up the collective value of whatever you say or mean.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT