ADVERTISEMENT

**Mallard Creek drops in Maxpreps rankings**

I have and its the reason I haven't responded but I saw a Btango post and ended up reading your nonsense. The internet is perfect for screwed up guys like you with so little self worth that you spend hours on days berating HS school football teams. Its the little fantasy world you live in where you have important things to say and you think people actually care......
I'm actually at work. I work 10hrs a day ....6 days a week.

This is a NC board. Spartanburg hasn't played a NC team. Why is Victory6 here? Lol!!

Because Spartanburg is a SC team and the Creek did play teams from SC. NC posters were disrespecting SC.

You disrespect teams in SC more than anyone in NC could imagine. You are a Troll!

Last edited:
You disrespect teams in SC more than anyone in NC could imagine. You are a Troll!
Thanks for the compliment coming from the biggest Troll on this board!! Now which one is it....one minute y'all crying wanting me off this board then the next minute I'm steadily getting posts from y'all. I'm done with these useless posters!!:eek:

Thanks for the compliment coming from the biggest Troll on this board!! Now which one is it....one minute y'all crying wanting me off this board then the next minute I'm steadily getting posts from y'all. I'm done with these useless posters!!:eek:

GREAT! Find somewhere else to Troll!

Because Spartanburg is a SC team and the Creek did play teams from SC. NC posters were disrespecting SC.
None of the SC teams Mallard Creek played was named Spartanburg.

You're doing nothing here but flaming, which is against board rules, BTW. Your status on other boards is not an accident, nor will your soon-to-be status on this board.

Yes i remember Chris Leak, i was also at that game. To bad we didn't get to play Indy the prior year when we won the State tilte.That was a loaded Spartanburg team. Chris Leak was an awesome high school QB but his height was an issue at Florida.

So was the shoulder injury he suffered against Ole Miss his freshman year.

Yes i remember Chris Leak, i was also at that game. To bad we didn't get to play Indy the prior year when we won the State tilte.That was a loaded Spartanburg team. Chris Leak was an awesome high school QB but his height was an issue at Florida.

Such a problem that he was MVP of the 2007 National Championship game.

Victory6- You ever notice that whenever a NC team beats a SC team its just not the right team that time?? To small, wrong year, injuries etc,etc.... Notice a pattern?

GREAT! Find somewhere else to Troll!

Nepsy- Family and I are in Charlotte visiting Great Wolf Lodge and a couple of other places this weekend. We were heading back to the lodge after dinner and I asked my wife to see how far away we were to the nearest high school. She said Mallard Creek was 3 miles away, I turned the car around and headed to the school. I'm from the small neck of the woods in New Bern so I was a little star struck. The nicest faculty I've ever been to, my 3-year daughter enjoyed walking around the track while I took pictures. You've got a great school and facility over there, wow.

Reactions: mactazheels
Cox Mill is closer to Great Wolf Lodge than Mallard Creek is, but they definitely do have nice facilities. It's a really tough place to play, which is why they've only lost one game there in this decade.

EDIT: Just looked at a map...the distances are pretty danged close, so maybe not. It might come down to a matter of feet.

Also, CHAMPS, if you have some free time available tomorrow, text me at (704) 649-5302. I have something else you and your family might get a kick out of seeing during your visit.

Also, CHAMPS, if you have some free time available tomorrow, text me at (704) 649-5302. I have something else you and your family might get a kick out of seeing during your visit.

Weird, Siri told me Mallard Creek but then again, we're talking about Siri. The complex was amazing, my wife was trying to figure how how I could be so excited over a high school but we're talking about a nationally ranked school in our home state, pretty cool.

I think I'll take you up on that.

High School Football in SC is down this year and when Westside in Greenville is No. 1 then you know that football is down.Byrnes Gaffney Rock Hill Dorman Irmo Bolling Springs Summerville , Dutch Fork got good after Tom Knotts got there Greenwood and a couple more on east coast Goose Creek , Spartanburg stole Byrnes head coach and now they think that they can beat the world. Don't for get Northwestern, and South Pointe is the best team in the state

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT