ADVERTISEMENT

**Mallard Creek drops in Maxpreps rankings**

Victory6

Oct 20, 2014
Spartanburg S.C. Tha Burg!!
The Mallard Creek football team dropped from #10 in the National polls to #158 after getting dismantled by a very good South Pointe team in S.C. Maybe they should discredit their scrimmage wins and start scheduling some tough opponents if they truely want to be a TOP ranked national powerhouse team!! ;) By the way the Burg loss and still moved up 300 spots!! We'll probably be tied with the Creek after we defeat the number #1 ranked team in S.C. this Friday!! Cheers to all my Creek fans!!:)

Reactions: FierceScot
Spartanburg - 28 ......the #1 team in SC Westside - 23 i guess the Vikings are above average and UNDERRATED!!;)

I saw were they kick you off the Palmetto sight for doing the same thing you're doing over here. You don't talk X & O's. You are a full time troll. Great you won! Who cares? Getting kicked off the Palmetto sight is like getting kicked out of a liquor house. You really have to be a peace of shit. Don't think you're going to hang out over here now and troll full time. Not going to happen.

They didn't kick me off of PFT .....that was just a GRRAT chess move by Victory6 take out a real troll. I had to sacrifice a Queen to take out his King. Come on over to the site today and watch me post!! You are the BIGGEST troll hands down.

Mallard Creek (5-1) National Ranking on Maxpreps #191
State Ranking #3

Spartanburg Vikings(4-2) National Ranking on Maxpreps #198
State Ranking #6

Looks like what i have been saying is true!!;)

Dude what are you trying to accomplish? Comparing MC and Spartanburg? Why? They don't play each other so why you constantly comparing them?

Just showing the poster who stated Spartanburg wasn't a quality team compared to Mallard Creek. I'm pretty sure he knows they are. He was Just trolling so i have to present him with facts. Now to a different subject, I'm sure you are well acquainted with the Creek program, can you get them to reach out to Spartanburg for a 2 year deal?

Vic 6 give it a rest bro you really are starting look like a petulant child and I'm no champion for the Creek thats for sure!

Last edited:
Vic 6 give it a rest bro you really are starting look like anpetulant child and I'm no champion for the Creek thats for sure!
Do remember how the Creek posters started the year begging for opponents as if EVERYONE was scared to play their team? I'm not hearing that anymore....to be honest I'm not hearing much out of them at all since South Pointe brought them back to reality.

Do remember how the Creek posters started the year begging for opponents as if EVERYONE was scared to play their team? I'm not hearing that anymore....to be honest I'm not hearing much out of them at all since South Pointe brought them back to reality.

They did have trouble getting games the last couple of seasons. They are playing ten this year and not the allowable eleven. That is not by choice but what was available.

What exactly are you supposed to be hearing?

But you are spewing more about this than south pointe fans. again they lost so what it happens. MC is a very good program best in this state over the last (3-4 years) but they are not some world beaters. These national rankings are subjective! Just let it go.

For 6 to 7 years, the phone hasn't been ringing off the hook? It has been plastered all over this board each year that Mallard Creek needs opponents.

Scotland does too! I would love to see Dudley and Mallard Creek play!

I want to hear the same thing you were spewing earlier in the year when you were talking about ALL the D1 players the Creek had and how they were ranked#10 in the Nation and Spartanburg was no where in site. Don't act like you don't remember.

They did'nt stop having D1 players because they lost a football game. Nobody in SC or NC looks @ Spartanburg as a National Program. That's a fact! The Creek will play elite programs next year and roll out next year ranked Nationally. We don't do the rankings so maybe you should take it up with the media outlets that do it for a living. Stop trying to compare programs.

Clemson does not recruit players from Spartanburg or hardley any teams from SC. I wonder why?

It's a fact that Mallard Creek is one of the top programs in the nation producing D1 talent. Heck..they put them in at all levels...D1, D2

I want to hear the same thing you were spewing earlier in the year when you were talking about ALL the D1 players the Creek had and how they were ranked#10 in the Nation and Spartanburg was no where in site. Don't act like you don't remember.

You Troll to make your program relevant. Nobody on any forum in either State looks @ Spartanburg as Elite program. That's a Fact and not going to change anytime soon.

The State of South Carolina produce many D1 players, Clemson & South Carolina just can't compete with larger programs when it comes to keeping the recruits in state. I don't see North Carolina, NC State or any other NC college programs on any Top recruiting classes, so what's your point?

Last edited:
The State of South Carolina produce many D1 players, Clemson & South Carolina just can't with larger programs when it comes to keeping the recruits in state. I don't see North Carolina, NC State or any other NC college programs on any Top recruiting classes, so what's your point?

Yep those players from NC are going to Clemson & SC....The majority of Top National programs recruit their States Heavy!

Spoken like a true person without any knowledge of Spartanburg. Spartanburg have 7 state titles in Big Boy football.

You won a State tile in 2014. You are now pretty much nothing and irrelevant with know Championship in sight. So you come on the NC forum Trolling about your program. NOBODY CARES!

Victory6,

The reason nobody is responding is because there is nothing to respond to. You are a pathetic little troll with such an insignificant life that this is what it is made up of. Going on various message boards and rambling on and on about polls and state titles from years gone by.

Most of us like to talk football. You have nothing to add to that conversation because it is clear that your own self worth is somehow tied to the efforts of a 4-2 football team.

Please stop trying to make it sound like you have some pull or inside knowledge with the Spartanburg staff or Coach Miller. They would have distanced themselves from you years ago after realizing how embarrassing you are. Now... go back to arousing yourself with the picture of the 2014 state title. You are running out of places to post your obvious nonsense so I would be careful. You wouldn't be the first nor the last sad little troll that has been banned here.

Reactions: nepsy7
Are you through with your little rant?...I'm a member on several message board and not just locally but nationally. No one have to ban me from this board because there's not much going on here but a few homer posters whining. I'm probably ban myself from listening to all this crying. Had the Creek won against SP you would've had NC posters on here bragging about how they beat the teams SC had to offer!! To bad that didn't happen.

Are you through with your little rant?...I'm a member on several message board and not just locally but nationally. No one have to ban me from this board because there's not much going on here but a few homer posters whining. I'm probably ban myself from listening to all this crying. Had the Creek won against SP you would've had NC posters on here bragging about how they beat the teams SC had to offer!! To bad that didn't happen.

VICKY 6! This is the stupid rant you made on the Palmetto board! Now you think you're going to bring your IDIOT Show to NC.

Since the Mod's feel they have to approve EVERY post i make and then post it one or two days later i am making this my LAST post on PFT unless this changes. To the MIGHTY VIKINGS keep on Banging them....we'll be bringing another Title back to 500 Dupree Dr. sooner than later. To ALL my Viking posters keep it real with them, don't let'em get OUR board back. Once we open the new school in 2019 the ENVY will run DEEP!!
icon_e_wink.gif
To the Webel posters, mainly BYRNES#1 i told you the webel Empire was fallen but y'all wouldn't listen!!
icon_e_surprised.gif
I see a 1-9 or 2-8 finish for the webels depending on if the Cavs can get it together or not. To the Laffy Taffy Gaffney Indians posters, your team is NOT back as you'll think they are. You will see when region play starts!!
icon_e_biggrin.gif
Ole Pig Pin will be calling for the coaches of his 2nd team heads again!!
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
And to the Dorman posters... and that includes 1st&goat, y'all better get it together, with ALL the students you'll have someone may be putting up a "Heads Should Roll" thread if you'll finish with a losing record. So with that being said...this song of the week is dedicated to MY Beloved SPARTANBURG VIKINGS!!
icon_e_wink.gif
...**GO VIKINGS**

This is about as stupid as it gets! What adult thinks like this?

Nothing wrong with bragging and talking a little trash. Couple of the SOuthpointe guys had some fun for a day or so. Good for them....when you win you get to talk. You haven't won a thing and you have been on here and on Palmetto spewing non stop not just about MC but any and every team... You have a problem

Beat Dillon and Byrnes you never saw anyone go on PAlmetto and spend hours and days talking about how inferior they were. Good game, thanks for scheduling us...that's it.

Your a sad little troll and its clear you have little in your life but this nonsense. Congrats on your 4-2 record a 6th place ranking or whatever it is on whatever poll you choose to look at.

VICKY 6! This is the stupid rant you made on the Palmetto board! Now you think you're going to bring your IDIOT Show to NC.

Since the Mod's feel they have to approve EVERY post i make and then post it one or two days later i am making this my LAST post on PFT unless this changes. To the MIGHTY VIKINGS keep on Banging them....we'll be bringing another Title back to 500 Dupree Dr. sooner than later. To ALL my Viking posters keep it real with them, don't let'em get OUR board back. Once we open the new school in 2019 the ENVY will run DEEP!!
icon_e_wink.gif
To the Webel posters, mainly BYRNES#1 i told you the webel Empire was fallen but y'all wouldn't listen!!
icon_e_surprised.gif
I see a 1-9 or 2-8 finish for the webels depending on if the Cavs can get it together or not. To the Laffy Taffy Gaffney Indians posters, your team is NOT back as you'll think they are. You will see when region play starts!!
icon_e_biggrin.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
And to the Dorman posters... and that includes 1st&goat, y'all better get it together, with ALL the students you'll have someone may be putting up a "Heads Should Roll" thread if you'll finish with a losing record. So with that being said...this song of the week is dedicated to MY Beloved SPARTANBURG VIKINGS!!
icon_e_wink.gif
...**GO VIKINGS**

Healthy Adults don't think like this. Sad, depressed and socially inept individuals do.

icon_e_wink.gif
icon_e_surprised.gif
icon_e_biggrin.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_e_wink.gif
...**GO VIKINGS**

I see you be trolling on all boards!! What kind of adult man follows another man around on message boards. You are creepy.

I sure this forum has an ignore button, if you don't won't to read my post just ignore them.

I have and its the reason I haven't responded but I saw a Btango post and ended up reading your nonsense. The internet is perfect for screwed up guys like you with so little self worth that you spend hours on days berating HS school football teams. Its the little fantasy world you live in where you have important things to say and you think people actually care......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT