ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek at Rock Hill South Pointe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on dude now let's be reasonable, I know u can troll but please be reasonable sometimes smh
I've stayed off of here and out of this discussion....but NC....PLEASE... South Pointe is not the best team in SC.... they are good but there are several schools in SC that would beat South Pointe...my Dutch Fork Silver Foxes being one of them. I think the Shrine Bowl usually sums it up of late. SC is the football state, NC is the basketball state (netball...girl's sport). Look at our sites even....SC Rivals...JB is our resident high school football expert....NC Rivals....its a girl...case closed.

I've stayed off of here and out of this discussion....but NC....PLEASE... South Pointe is not the best team in SC.... they are good but there are several schools in SC that would beat South Pointe...my Dutch Fork Silver Foxes being one of them. I think the Shrine Bowl usually sums it up of late. SC is the football state, NC is the basketball state (netball...girl's sport). Look at our sites even....SC Rivals...JB is our resident high school football expert....NC Rivals....its a girl...case closed.

If the Shrine Bowls sums it up? Thanks i agree. NC won the Shrine Bowl. You said it, not us. You might need to do a little research 1st, and take that foot out of your mouth. Also i watched Dutch Fork get beat like a JV team in the State Championship game against Hillcrest 47-17, Please, you're more embarrassing than the Championship game.

Your State is 48 in education so you have no resident high school expert. NC Rivals it's a Lady, who would beat the Midget who trolls on here and the BOY virgin who lives with his parents on here, in her prime anytime. Case Closed! SC PLEASE!

Big difference from talking football and Trolling, which in NC they will shut you down. SC is late with everything.(The Flag & Slavery ended last year) You guys do realize you can vote now?

The SC sites are polluted with people who just troll non-stop. Not happening over here.

Last edited:
Guess what boys guess who Gamecock Central calls when they need something in NC? I guess being followed on Twitter by over 25 D1 football programs including several head coaches doesn't qualify me as knowing anything. Clemson..u know the national runner-up sure is always in contact with me.

Don't come on my site and tell me that I don't know football!!

Guess what boys guess who Gamecock Central calls when they need something in NC? I guess being followed on Twitter by over 25 D1 football programs including several head coaches doesn't qualify me as knowing anything. Clemson..u know the national runner-up sure is always in contact with me.

Don't come on my site and tell me that I don't know football!!

To the Site Monitor.. "Hold up Sugarlump...the kitchen's THAT WAY..."
......"followed on Twitter"...nice.

As far as the a** hat talking smack about the Silver Foxes...and the Shrine Bowl....44-31-4... last year was a hiccup....unlike the three preceding. I love the tough guys like Nepsy7 wolfing smack hiding behind a computer screen....nice touch tough guy.

As far as the a** hat talking smack about the Silver Foxes...and the Shrine Bowl....44-31-4... last year was a hiccup....unlike the three preceding. I love the tough guys like Nepsy7 wolfing smack hiding behind a computer screen....nice touch tough guy.

Sir please do not post anything on our site you all should be a shamed of yourselfs its high school football what type of example are you trying to set for our youth? The game is over mallard creek loss to a better team that day both teams have more games to play and bigger things to play for such as a state title. How dare you disrespect my boss and site lady Deana King. I not hiding behind no screen name everyone in Charlotte NC knows who i am feel free to email an we can meet face to face if you feel some type of way. xavier28205@yahoo.com. Dutch Fork is a great program but wasn't anything before my old coach left my school Independence to go there for more money and better facilties. This site is a peaceful place for sports fans of there high school to come talk about the game on the field not to taught or name call. South Carolina such a football state than why do you all not even get mentioned like Florida or Texas or Cali. We are a basketball state and proud of it.

Sir please do not post anything on our site you all should be a shamed of yourselfs its high school football what type of example are you trying to set for our youth? The game is over mallard creek loss to a better team that day both teams have more games to play and bigger things to play for such as a state title. How dare you disrespect my boss and site lady Deana King. I not hiding behind no screen name everyone in Charlotte NC knows who i am feel free to email an we can meet face to face if you feel some type of way. xavier28205@yahoo.com. Dutch Fork is a great program but wasn't anything before my old coach left my school Independence to go there for more money and better facilties. This site is a peaceful place for sports fans of there high school to come talk about the game on the field not to taught or name call. South Carolina such a football state than why do you all not even get mentioned like Florida or Texas or Cali. We are a basketball state and proud of it.
....young man, obviously you don't know who I am. You are correct to a degree...Tommy is Terrific...but to do the X's and O's....you need the Jimmy's and Joe's...DF has them...Just a bit about me...I currently live and work in Afghanistan. Have lived in the Middle East (Iraq, Jordan, Saudi, Kuwait)and Afghanistan for the past decade working with US Special Operations Command...and now in the private sector doing counter-insurgency/counter-terrorism/poppy eradication projects. You don't have to puff your chest to me.... I'm duly impressed and a bit frightened to meet you face to face...

My name is Quentin Brown. I live in Charlotte NC in the University area, by way of Atlanta. If you're ever on campus @ Mallard Creek ask for Q and they will direct you to me. I am the last person on planet earth who hides behind anything. WRONG GUY!

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
....young man, obviously you don't know who I am. You are correct to a degree...Tommy is Terrific...but to do the X's and O's....you need the Jimmy's and Joe's...DF has them...Just a bit about me...I currently live and work in Afghanistan. Have lived in the Middle East (Iraq, Jordan, Saudi, Kuwait)and Afghanistan for the past decade working with US Special Operations Command...and now in the private sector doing counter-insurgency/counter-terrorism/poppy eradication projects. You don't have to puff your chest to me.... I'm duly impressed and a bit frightened to meet you face to face...

YOU ARE A PUNK INTERNET WARRIOR!

My name is Quentin Brown. I live in Charlotte NC in the University area, by way of Atlanta. If you're ever on campus @ Mallard Creek ask for Q and they will direct you to me. I am the last person on planet earth who hides behind anything. WRONG GUY!
again...duly impressed .... Quentin...
I live my life..."at the tip of the spear", Quentin... oddly, I don't recall you...I mean since you are the last person on the planet who hides behind anything.
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."- Orwell.

Sir i salute you for serving this country and love your passion for your team but to come on our site and start saying stuff that is not true is crossing the line. Jim Baxter is good friend of Deana King none of our posters come to Sc varsity rivals,com site and go at your posters . There has to be some class when posting. I love great back and forth convo but i cant deal with people trying to bad mouth our state or site. We work super hard to give people a place where they can express there self. Not many sites are left such as ours with social media taking over and info being able to be gotten faster. You all have some talent but trust the talent we had at Independence will blow any dutch fork team out the water just ask Tommy your self our 2001 indy squad was so good they could have split that team into three teams and each team out have been tough to deal with. How many dutch fork players can say they led a team to a national championship or played in the superbowl independence has great alumni that can. Chris Leak Hykeem Nicks etc

again...duly impressed .... Quentin...
I live my life..."at the tip of the spear", Quentin... oddly, I don't recall you...I mean since you are the last person on the planet who hides behind anything.
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."- Orwell.

You are about as much special forces or affiliated with military as Barney Fipe. You are nothing more than a coward TROLL! You come on the forum and start off by insulting the young lady who gives us the opportunity to discuss High School Sports. She defends herself and you insult her again. YEP I'M MAD!

Since you are Mr. Rambo intellegence it should be extremely easy for you to locate me.
TIC TOC MF I'll be waiting!

Nepsy7 come see me....this is my project... I am the director...would love to host you here- and will have some clean underwear for you when you soil yourself.

http://jsspafghanistan.com/

Below is the only place that would make you a director.

TrailerP.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
You must have never read any of Nepsy7 post i assume, because that's all he does when you don't agree with him.He is a bad influence on this board and will attack ANYONE if their opinions isn't good toward Mallard Creek!! That's the sign of a weak man.He name calls more than a person reading off names at a graduation!!o_O

You must have never read any of Nepsy7 post i assume, because that's all he does when you don't agree with him. I he is a bad influence on this board and will attack ANYONE if their opinions isn't good toward Mallard Creek!! That's the sign of a weak man.He name calls more than a person reading off names at a graduation!!o_O

VICKY you have runined every board in SC. Please! You have yet to have any football conversations since you arrived. We all like to talk a little smack about our programs, but the non stop unknowlegeable rhetoric of you insulting every program not called Spartanburgh get's old. You do the exact same thing on SC forums. It's impossible to have Football talk with guys who have no shame. That's the reason I just talk about you being a midget. Which you are. Than the fake Gomer Pyle Military guy chimes in, turns into total disater.

You must have never read any of Nepsy7 post i assume, because that's all he does when you don't agree with him.He is a bad influence on this board and will attack ANYONE if their opinions isn't good toward Mallard Creek!! That's the sign of a weak man.He name calls more than a person reading off names at a graduation!!o_O
All kidding aside... this is why I do what I do... when we become so thin-skinned as a free society that a little harmless name-calling sends the PC police into a tailspin...we forget what it means to be free. Have lived and worked in the most dangerous places on the planet, and trust me NC posters...there are much much worse things in this world than having your HS football site monitor being goaded because she is a girl or Quentin being called sugarlump. Folks...get over your collective self...this is smack talk on site about a kids game. Lighten up and breathe the free air that is the good ole USA. I do miss it...no lie... but I love it more than I miss it...and that's why I chose the path I chose. Hang in there Quentin... you'll eventually move out of your parents basement... I have faith in you...ha....Peace Out folks. Time for dinner in here in Kabul.

All kidding aside... this is why I do what I do... when we become so thin-skinned as a free society that a little harmless name-calling sends the PC police into a tailspin...we forget what it means to be free. Have lived and worked in the most dangerous places on the planet, and trust me NC posters...there are much much worse things in this world than having your HS football site monitor being goaded because she is a girl or Quentin being called sugarlump. Folks...get over you collective self...this is smack talk on site about a kids game. Lighten up and breathe the free air that is the good ole USA. I do miss it...no lie... but I love it more than I miss it...and that's why I chose the path I chose. Hang in there Quentin... you'll eventually move out of your parents basement... I have faith in you...ha....Peace Out folks. Time for dinner in here in Kabul.

You are a condescending Coward. You think you're the only one who's alledgely served in the military on this thread. I've always been weary of people reading off their resume for no reason. Come on Man! You're a Fraud Period! Do you have heat in that Trailer?

Most dangerous places on the planet? DAMN! YOU JUST KEEP GOING WITH THE LIE UNTIL THE END.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
You are a condescending Coward. You think you're the only one who's alledgely served in the military on this thread. I've always been weary of people reading off their resume for no reason. Come on Man! You're a Fraud Period!
Its ok...you WILL move out of your parents basement. I'll be in Dubai next week on business... come hang out... I'll buy you a scotch...if you're drinking age. Take care NC...love ya'll, mean it.

Its ok...you WILL move out of your parents basement. I'll be in Dubai next week on business... come hang out... I'll buy you a scotch...if you're drinking age. Take care NC...love ya'll, mean it.

Looking at pictures in a book won't get you there partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT