ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek at Rock Hill South Pointe

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not. Funny how NC has more current NFL players now!! Ask Clemson and SC how good some of these NC players are!

Yep! Clemson pretty much stop recruiting players from SC. ........... SC top notch facilities , practice pretty much year round compared to NC. Coaches make double compared to NC, # 49 in education and you guys are beating your chest because of a South Point win. ...... Please!

Nobody from NC was calling out SC when Charlotte Catholic beat Northwestern like a drum. When you guys take an L, you just say we were down that year.......

Byrnes, Southpointe, Dillon , Northwestern, Summerville all have taken losses in NC in the last 3 years. Every time it happens you here " down year", " Injuries", " yeah , but".

MC beat a good private school from Maryland last year. Let me guess..... That team wasn't the right one.. MC 4-2 agianst SC all time. I would worry about that tough Aiken squad if I was you.

South pointe beat Vance last year and beat Mallard Creek this year. You North Carolina high school fans are worried about the wrong things. I'm talking Rock hill football right now. If you want to talk about recruiting and NFL players. Welcome to football city, USA. That South pointe team you saw last night is young most of the starters were sophomores and juniors only 4-5 seniors starting. We signed a two year contract to beat the most overrated team in the country again next year. Good luck to you all and have a great Saturday.

Byrnes, Southpointe, Dillon , Northwestern, Summerville all have taken losses in NC in the last 3 years. Every time it happens you here " down year", " Injuries", " yeah , but".

MC beat a good private school from Maryland last year. Let me guess..... That team wasn't the right one.. MC 4-2 agianst SC all time. I would worry about that tough Aiken squad if I was you.
With Dillon only having 888 students we should expect to lose. Every other team you mention is similar in size to y'all but no excuses,we got beat. I would rather play y'all later in the season so we don't hear that same complaint that we start a week before NC schools.

Northwestern beat Charlotte Catholic when they had Elijah Hood and a Charlotte team this year. A not so great Byrnes team beat MC last year and hung in there with them this year and Byrnes is terrible if you haven't followed them. In the past two years South pointe hasn't taken a loss to a Charlotte team funny you had to go back that far to get a stat. Mallard creek the former #10 team only scored 6 pointe it could have been worse for them with a big round goose egg. Be happy that you got on the board and enjoy the rest of your season until you have to see Elijah Adams #8 &Derion Kendrick #1 next year!

With Dillon only having 888 students we should expect to lose. Every other team you mention is similar in size to y'all but no excuses,we got beat. I would rather play y'all later in the season so we don't hear that same complaint that we start a week before NC schools.
It's alright they have to keep going back to who they did beat in the past and records when we all know South Carolina leads in the all time series! NC is just butt hurt because there best isn't the best.

It's funny how you all get all sensitive after a loss, but talk so much trash prior to the game...This went from a team to individual players/recruits....Now I see why you lost the game...You are concerned more about the individual accomplishments of your kids...

For the guy who said ST should be worried about Aiken, that is a joke as well...ST is barely a 3A team and we played a 4A team and lost in overtime. Not to mention 9 of our starters on defense are underclass men and we had 6 starters out in that game...

MC beat Byrnes, the same Bynes team that lost last night to Broome HS...Look up Broome the same way you looked up ST and you will see that your win against Bynes is nothing...

The #10 team in the nation barely beat an average team at best in Byrnes...Take your loaded team of D1 athletes and teach them how to play as a team and you might deserve the high ranking you get every year. You did manage to beat a very good 3A Dillon team that used a defensive end as their starting QB against you... If you played them now with the QB they have, you would lose that game as well...

Keep counting scrimmages as victories...looks great on your résumé

And two of those wins were against small school Dillon and you barely won those

Who is ST anyway? I've look but can't find them?
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Fundamental , discipline and technique won that game. I know not to many of you Charlotte fans know what that means because the poor school systems and shortages of teachers but that not the pointe! Did you like what I did there but seriously stop politicking and play ball it's not about all the D1 athletes you have it's how they play and if they can play at all (Your offensive line)!

Reactions: STREBEL72
wasn't to close but you sound a little salty!
Salty over high school kids playing? Dude u need to get out the house. Just stating the facts 2015/ 41-34 south pointe. 2014/ 28-7 us. I just love to see a good game n see kids compete and become stronger men. But if u as an adult needs gratification good win. Hope u don't get hurt on field next week champ lol.

Salty over high school kids playing? Dude u need to get out the house. Just stating the facts 2015/ 41-34 south pointe. 2014/ 28-7 us. I just love to see a good game n see kids compete and become stronger men. But if u as an adult needs gratification good win. Hope u don't get hurt on field next week champ lol.
just tired of teams like you when we walk in to a stadium y'all were talking to us crazy my bad for getting my chance to speak! I remember walking in to a very nice Vance facility last year and getting told to my face by many Vance fans and workers we would get murder and didn't stand a chance and the year you beat us we lost 3 games and lost bunch of seniors the year before but you have a good team!

To our Stallion visitor...congrats on the solid win!

Serious question here for our South Carolina visitors...do some of you not realize that the Fort Mill/Rock Hill area is a suburb of Charlotte? The geographically challenged amongst you should go check out a map sometime. It might open your eyes as to what city is dominating the entire region in football these days. Actually, nevermind. Here's a link for all of you to help you out...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_metropolitan_area

The Fort Mill/Rock Hill community fields some brilliant football programs, as they have for ages now. The entire Charlotte Metro area has been bringing it to the rest of the region, and South Pointe is proudly adding to that tradition.

Well done, Stallions!

To our Stallion visitor...congrats on the solid win!

Serious question here for our South Carolina visitors...do some of you not realize that the Fort Mill/Rock Hill area is a suburb of Charlotte? The geographically challenged amongst you should go check out a map sometime. It might open your eyes as to what city is dominating the entire region in football these days. Actually, nevermind. Here's a link for all of you to help you out...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_metropolitan_area

The Fort Mill/Rock Hill community fields some brilliant football programs, as they have for ages now. The entire Charlotte Metro area has been bringing it to the rest of the region, and South Pointe is proudly adding to that tradition.

Well done, Stallions!
Duh, that can go both ways because both states are bragging about their state and not suburbs or geographic regions. You act like NC posters haven't been bragging about beating SC teams. Next time tell us something we don't already know .

It's funny to me because if NC isn't playing a SC team, then the rest of NC universally doesn't like Charlotte football (we win too much). They only "adopt" us when they can brag about something we accomplish.

I see the same thing to an extent with SC fans not liking upstate football in your state (we win too much). On a side note, Dillon gets some of this as well, as does Byrnes big time over the past 2 decades. SC fans only "adopt" upstate teams when they can brag about something they accomplish.

NC fans are sad that a NC team lost to a SC team, and SC fans are happy that a SC team beat a NC team...but here's the thing, though...it's still two nationally ranked Charlotte area teams that everyone is talking about.

Whatever. From where I sit, it's not uncommon for there to be great competition between all of the great football programs in our area. We see it every week. This game was just the latest example of it.

I know him ST. This is the best D-lineman in SC and he showed MC!
He has a crazy motor but some of these o-lineman need to be taught that you protect the inside first. if he is that quick then cut down splits. This is pathetic line technique and he took advantage of it. I don't remember one highlight that had him going outside of the tackle that I can recall. I'm sure he did but the majority was just inside rip move.

He has a crazy motor but some of these o-lineman need to be taught that you protect the inside first. if he is that quick then cut down splits. This is pathetic line technique and he took advantage of it. I don't remember one highlight that had him going outside of the tackle that I can recall. I'm sure he did but the majority was just inside rip move.
Look at his sophomore tape too. But you can say that but it doesn't always work. He does have offers from S. Carolina and ECU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT