ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek at Rock Hill South Pointe

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC finally dials up some offense (aided by a huge pass interference penalty), but the XP is blocked. SP still up 10-6 with 8:00 left in game.

MC pass intercepted in end zone, 4:00 left.

A bunch of turnovers for MC tonight, and both teams racking up impressive penalty yardage.

MC forces 3-and-out and had great field position, but last drive ends on downs at SP 25. 1:30 left in game.

Their ADM last year was 1,520. They would be borderline big 3AA/small 4A in NC.

What classification would Southe Point be in North Carolina?

lol...now you worried about SP's classification.....Victory 6 tried to tell you guys, but you wouldn't listen...lol...you barely beat a 3A Dillon team that is barely a 3A team....Some of you guys were counting scrimmages as victories against SC teams....Now count this big L....

SC rules the best NC has to offer

Not so sure MC would beat Dudley if their offense is as bad as some claim. So not sure they are the best in NC right now. Talented but obvious the D is carrying the O. They still are a very loaded team. Too many players and good coaches not to figure it out.

A Rebel glowing in the accomplishment of South Pointe when they themselves fell short?

Be honest here...5 years ago, did you ever think you'd see the day someone said that? Things definitely change quickly.

Anyway, congrats to the elite programs of South Carolina (18 combined state titles since 2000) for going 1-2 against Mallard Creek this year. That'll show them who's boss!

Not quiet here. Didn't play well and got beat. Southpointe had a lot to do with that. Several kids that will be special on the next level. When you play top tier programs every week you can take a L from time to time. Someone mentioned Dudley, No disrespect but how would you know how good they are?? They have played one good team in Hillside

Everyone said the same thing last year when MC lost to Byrnes and Hough. Still ended up with a ring.

lol...now you worried about SP's classification.....Victory 6 tried to tell you guys, but you wouldn't listen...lol...you barely beat a 3A Dillon team that is barely a 3A team....Some of you guys were counting scrimmages as victories against SC teams....Now count this big L....

Gotta pull for North Carolina but I'm a Charlotte Catholic fan in the 4A class. Congrats to Southe Point.

Not quiet here. Didn't play well and got beat. Southpointe had a lot to do with that. Several kids that will be special on the next level. When you play top tier programs every week you can take a L from time to time. Someone mentioned Dudley, No disrespect but how would you know how good they are?? They have played one good team in Hillside

Everyone said the same thing last year when MC lost to Byrnes and Hough. Still ended up with a ring.
Oh they are damn good probably better skill folks on the edges than MC by a good bit considering you have a D1 line (size wise) and you struggle to score against really good defenses and everyone knows Dudley plays very good D. Listen don't go all sour - MC has nothing to prove but the offense is not on par with their D and sooner or later that will catch you. It caught them but they will still win the ship.

Spartanburg gives the game away to Northwestern 35 - 31 on a late dropped TD pass, but South Pointe srt8 up man handled Mallard Creek. And the Byrnes Rebels loses to 3a Broome. I tried to tell some of the Creek posters that they were OVERRATED.Oh well i hope the coaches at Mallard Creek reach out to the Burg next year so we can end this debate. Where's ole Nipples7:)

Gotta hand it to the midget. Nipples7 is funny. But Victory6 when the fair comes to town you better get some platform shoes so you can get on the fun rides otherwise its the pony rides for you all day long. Giddy up little fella.

No need for them..... if you stop listening to the false stuff Nipples7 put out there you will actually no something. The picture he loves to post of me i was in the 9 grade 5"8 145lbs....he tells everyone i was a senior!! A liar will believe his own lies!! I see he don't have a word to say about their loss because he can't man up and say Victory6 was right!!

Reactions: Godevilsgo
I'm good dude. You're ok with me. I do this stuff for fun. Nepsy has shoes to sell at Macy's so he has to get in bed early. His real name is Al Bundy.

As a whole SC has better HS football...it's just a fact....spring ball and coaches pay are a big reason...I just moved to Summerville SC and watched a Fort Dorchester team that could play with anyone in the NC 4A.

Reactions: Godevilsgo

With 163 yards in penalties, they certainly helped the Stallions quite a bit. At the end of the third, South Pointe had 93 yards of offense and Mallard Creek had 123 yards in penalties. So South Pointe had some help, but they are a good team. Just so you know, I picked the Stallions by 4. Their last TD messed up my spread.

Not sure Nepsy made the game. His son plays for The Citadel and he goes to those games.

As a whole SC has better HS football...it's just a fact....spring ball and coaches pay are a big reason...I just moved to Summerville SC and watched a Fort Dorchester team that could play with anyone in the NC 4A.

Fort D is the defending undefeated state big school champion. One loss this year was to top ranked Dutch Fork, coached by Tom Knotts who make $38k more than he did at Indy with 30 years in the system.

Boy they coming out. I know MC misses james smith. It's amazing what a good experienced QB can do for your team. Good win SP

Lot of New people chiming in. Lol! Where was your team when the Creek was putting their schedule together? We will make the adjustments and 4 peat

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Vance might be the best team in Charlotte.
No no no, lots of improvement we have to do b4 we look for that title. I DO THINK we have the best QB in charlotte. But we have to tighten up our interior d-linemen and run blocking. Mallard creek is a great team so is Catholic, both r reigning Champs, butler is no slouch. Until they're knocked out I consider them the best.

I've seen Mallard Creek play quite a bit over the past 6 or 7 years and am always amazed at the number of penalties, often on both teams, but especially Mallard Creek. If you like watching referees in action, go to one of their games.

Hate to admit it, but SC football is better, probably for reasons stated above.

A Rebel glowing in the accomplishment of South Pointe when they themselves fell short?

Be honest here...5 years ago, did you ever think you'd see the day someone said that? Things definitely change quickly.

Anyway, congrats to the elite programs of South Carolina (18 combined state titles since 2000) for going 1-2 against Mallard Creek this year. That'll show them who's boss!

See how dumb some of the posters are...I represent ST Rebels...lol...not the Byrnes Rebels...you beating Byrnes wasn't a huge accomplishment, because Broome just beat Bynes last night as well....

I believe you guys lost, but like all losers you're satisfied with moral victories!

I've seen Mallard Creek play quite a bit over the past 6 or 7 years and am always amazed at the number of penalties, often on both teams, but especially Mallard Creek. If you like watching referees in action, go to one of their games.

Hate to admit it, but SC football is better, probably for reasons stated above.
The officials last night seemed to have a hard time letting the kids play. 163 yards in penalties on Mallard Creek, 133 yards against South Pointe.

I was at the game, took it in from the SP sidelines most of the time. Mallard Creek's offense is anemic. Yes South Pointe is for real on defense and give them credit, but this is the worst Creek offense I have ever seen.
Never got the running game going, the QB again struggled, penalties all over the place. Forget a state title, if they just want to win a conference title they have some major issues to fix on offense.

See how dumb some of the posters are...I represent ST Rebels...lol...not the Byrnes Rebels...you beating Byrnes wasn't a huge accomplishment, because Broome just beat Bynes last night as well....
I confess I don't know what an ST Rebel is, but I'll google it and learn something for today!

Byrnes is definitely down this year...but except for the defense, so is Mallard Creek. This is probably the worst offense they've ever fielded in school history this season (and special teams aren't much better). And yet they still went 2-1 against South Carolina's elite this season.

South Pointe is the real deal and they are very impressive. Congrats to them for their win last night. But with MC having 4 more turnovers and 50 more yds in penalties...and yet still only losing by 11, that tells me something as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT