ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek at Rock Hill South Pointe

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
Mallard Creek travels to South Carolina to try and make it 3-0 against SC schools. Any thoughts on this one?

South Pointe will win this game by 14 pts or more. Mallard Creek will not be able to hang with a top team in South Carolina!! Don't be surprised when the Creek loses it should already expected. This is actually the first time i have picked against the Mallard Creek!!:(

South Pointe - 31
Mallard Creek - 17

South Pointe will win this game by 14 pts or more. Mallard Creek will not be able to hang with a top team in South Carolina!! Don't be surprised when the Creek loses it should already expected. This is actually the first time i have picked against the Mallard Creek!!:(

South Pointe - 31
Mallard Creek - 17

WHat would you know about beating a top team in any state. 1-3 Hanna is Spartanburg's big win so far.. LOL.

I also agree that Mallard creek loses. Yes Mallard creek is a good program, yes they will more than Likely win the state championship.

They beat a butler team by the same points another team (Richmond) had at half time. Yes I know there are details to explain anyhow also the 21-14 loss just wasn't impressive. I watched the game that Saturday and nothing looked special.

I think Mallard creek falls in this one.

I also agree that Mallard creek loses. Yes Mallard creek is a good program, yes they will more than Likely win the state championship.

They beat a butler team by the same points another team (Richmond) had at half time. Yes I know there are details to explain anyhow also the 21-14 loss just wasn't impressive. I watched the game that Saturday and nothing looked special.

I think Mallard creek falls in this one.

Huh?? Beat Butler 35-20.

I guess MC beating a 1-3 Byrnes team is impressive!! LOL
And they beat Dillon too. Mallard Creek will get tested by come out on top by 7.
ForsythFootball, Butler played MC differently in the furst half than they did Richmond. Don't compare the two games, theyre different.

I guess MC beating a 1-3 Byrnes team is impressive!! LOL

Vicky6 You're not even a top 10 team in your own State.

OTS Sports Network Statewide Poll (Week 4)

1.Dutch Fork (11)
2.Westside (1)
3.Northwestern
4.Gaffney (1)
5(t).Fort Dorchester
5(t).South Pointe
7.Dillon
8.Myrtle Beach
9.Hartsville
10.Boiling Springs

Please Stop!

Vicky6 You're not even a top 10 team in your own State.

1.Dutch Fork (11) (5A)
2.Westside (1) (5A)
3.Northwestern (5A)
4.Gaffney (1) (5A)
5(t).Fort Dorchester (5A)
5(t).South Pointe (4A)
7.Dillon (3A)
8.Myrtle Beach (4A)
9.Hartsville (4A)
10.Boiling Springs (5A)

Please Stop!

According to this poll Spartanburg is #11....guess what? Byrnes isn't even in the top 15 and they played Mallard Creek evenly. So that would put the Creek at about #16 in the state of South Carolina!! LMAO!!....Also this is just a computerise ranking of all 5 classifications, Spartanburg would be #7 in the 5A Polls!!

Last edited:
1.Dutch Fork (11) (5a)
2.Westside (1) (5a)
3.Northwestern (5a)
4.Gaffney (1) (5a)
5(t).Fort Dorchester (5a)
5(t).South Pointe (4a)
7.Dillon (3a)
8.Myrtle Beach (4a)
9.Hartsville (4a)
10.Boiling Springs (5a)

Nice try Nipples7!!:)

S.C 5A Poll Rannkings
1.Dutch Fork (11) (5a)
2.Westside (1) (5a)
3.Northwestern (5a)
4.Gaffney (1) (5a)
5(t).Fort Dorchester (5a)
6.Boiling Springs (5a)
7.Spartanburg (5a)

1.Dutch Fork (11)
2.Westside (1)
3.Northwestern
4.Gaffney (1)
5(t).Fort Dorchester
5(t).South Pointe
7.Dillon
8.Myrtle Beach
9.Hartsville
10.Boiling Springs

(First place votes in parentheses)
Others receiving votes: Spartanburg, Ridgeview, Clover, Brookland-Cayce, Greenwood, Bishop-England, Abbeville, Lamar

The OTS Statewide Poll is voted on by: Chris Miller, Robert Earl Carter, Gene Knight, Scott Wells, Coach Jimmy Wallace, Andy Robbins, Chuck Roberts, Kevin Robbins, Moe Bell, Brown Simpson, Chet Tucker, Michael Loffredo and Mario Washington

There are 7 teams receiving votes behind Spartanburg but as you can see Byrnes is no where in the picture, i retract my earlier post and say Mallard Creek wouldn't be on this list either if they were located in the state of South Carolina!!

Check yourself before you reck yourself!!;)

I think you need to worry about South Pointe instead of the Vikings, they're the ones who are about to knocked that #10 Rankings out of the stadium!!:D

Please schedule the Vikings next year!!:cool:

V6,
MC did beat Dillon right? You are putting everything into the Byrnes game and nothing into the Dillon game. Sound like a hater to me.

Dillon is a little 3A team that would not fair well against 5a competition on a regular basis, plus that was the first game of the season. The Mallard Creek vs Byrnes game was just over a week ago and at this point of the season teams have gotten into sync and know what they have. The only people who think Dillon is a competitive opponent against a higher classification is the Mallard Creek fans!!:confused:......and/or Dillon fans of cousre!!:rolleyes:

I think you need to worry about South Pointe instead of the Vikings, they're the ones who are about to knocked that #10 Rankings out of the stadium!!:D

Please schedule the Vikings next year!!:cool:

And you should have been worried about the # 34 team in Georgia than your concerns with what's going on with MC. You lost!

And you should have been worried about the # 34 team in Georgia than your concerns with what's going on with MC. You lost!

Why would i be worried about a team we already played? MC is scheduled to play South Pointe this Friday.....i'm not worried about anything i just posted my opinion about who i thought would win!! You can't take it can you Big Girl? You have thin skin!!;)
Make sure you have your radio dailed into the Vikings game as you watch your team go down.....good thing about it, it's only high school football!!:D

Dillon is a little 3A team that would not fair well against 5a competition on a regular basis, plus that was the first game of the season. The Mallard Creek vs Byrnes game was just over a week ago and at this point of the season teams have gotten into sync and know what they have. The only people who think Dillon is a competitive opponent against a higher classification is the Mallard Creek fans!!:confused:......and/or Dillon fans of cousre!!:rolleyes:

And yet they are ranked ahead of you. Pretty embarrasing

Reactions: portcity FB
All these different polls have Dillon ranked around 7, right there with all the big boys. Well you probably know better than all those guys.

Spartanburg is gonna get run on Friday by Northwestern. At that point it will be 5 weeks and you will not have beat a team with a winning record. Then the loss to Westside..6 weeks.This is not the year to be yapping. This is the year to just be quite and take your beating.

Be glad your coaching staff wanted to play Hanna and Union and not real teams or the beatings would be epic.

How do you continue to come up with these dumb posts?......it's unbelievable, you don't just slip up and do it once, you constantly post dumb stuff. In case you didn't know Union was 2-1 and ranked #7 in 4a last week. I would consider that a winning record. Give it up you're making yourself look real bad coming at me!!:eek:

Summerville 1-2 Win
Hanna 1-3 Win
Etowah 3-1 Loss
Union 2-2 Win

Walk me through the team that currently has a winning record that Spartanburg has beaten?? Thought so

This week rolled by NW. Following week loss to Westside. You will be 3 and 3. Thankfully we wont have to worry about it because you will be long gone by then.

How do you continue to come up with these dumb posts?......it's unbelievable, you don't just slip up and do it once, you constantly post dumb stuff. In case you didn't know Union was 2-1 and ranked #7 in 4a last week. I would consider that a winning record. Give it up you're making yourself look real bad coming at me!!:eek:
Dumb like if someone said they know more than EVERYONE else?

Dillon is a little 3A team that would not fair well against 5a competition on a regular basis.... The only people who think Dillon is a competitive opponent against a higher classification is the Mallard Creek fans!!:confused:......and/or Dillon fans of cousre!!:rolleyes:

The OTS Statewide Poll is voted on by: Chris Miller, Robert Earl Carter, Gene Knight, Scott Wells, Coach Jimmy Wallace, Andy Robbins, Chuck Roberts, Kevin Robbins, Moe Bell, Brown Simpson, Chet Tucker, Michael Loffredo and Mario Washington

Looks like all of those people think Dillon is a competitive opponent against higher classification teams. You have to take Dillon out of the picture in order to get in the top 10. They are a smaller classification than you, yet still better than you. Ranked higher than you! I don't know how anyone can take you seriously at all. I'm not a Mallard Creek fan, just a fan of high school football but you sir are ridiculous beyond reason.

Blue and Gold wrote:
Spartanburg is gonna get run on Friday by Northwestern. (At that point it will be 5 weeks) and you will not have beat a team with a winning record.

This is your statement above:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.......So you said Spartanburg will get run on Friday by Northwestern......then you said at that point it will be 5 weeks that Spartanburg would not have beaten a team with a winning record. So the only way your statement could be true is IF Union loses to Ridge View!! So therefore your statement isn't true it's more of a prediction!! Also let it be known that you said Spartanburg will get run on, you said nothing about them losing. A lot of teams have ran on Spartanburg and did not win!!:)

footballstar_17 wrote:
Looks like all of those people think Dillon is a competitive opponent against higher classification teams. You have to take Dillon out of the picture in order to get in the top 10. They are a smaller classification than you, yet still better than you. Ranked higher than you! I don't know how anyone can take you seriously at all. I'm not a Mallard Creek fan, just a fan of high school football but you sir are ridiculous beyond reason.

You can just about find a state ranking anywhere look!! Here take a look at this one it's the most common one used by most people!!;)

http://www.maxpreps.com/rankings/football/1/state/south-carolina.htm

I see Dillon ranked at #22......and guess what? I didn't take them out of the top 10!!:D........you sir are ridiculous beyond reason.:p

Why would i be worried about a team we already played? MC is scheduled to play South Pointe this Friday.....i'm not worried about anything i just posted my opinion about who i thought would win!! You can't take it can you Big Girl? You have thin skin!!;)
Make sure you have your radio dailed into the Vikings game as you watch your team go down.....good thing about it, it's only high school football!!:D
If you're only sharing an opinion, then share it and move on.

I read where the game will be shown live by Time Warner. Can anyone confirm this?

LOOOOOOOOL......Breaking News!!
#10 ranked team in the nation Mallard Creek beats the #1044 team in the nation Dillon 7-3!!:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:( ;);););););););););););):):):):):):):):):):mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::):):):):):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Just like you beat the 2024 national ranked team by 8? And you lost to the 706th nationally ranked team? Seriously where are your arguments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT