ADVERTISEMENT

Malaki Hamrick

Lion Attack

Aug 15, 2010
Hate it or love it, those Shelby boys are on fire. It’s hard to believe, the big time prospects that will be featured on Shelby’s defense going into this season, at a 2A school, period.

Hopefully, there will be a football season, and these young men are given the chance to display their talents. An article in Sports Illustrated yesterday featuring four star outside linebacker, Malaki Hamrick.

https://www.si.com/.amp-georgiatech...ays-georgia-tech-academics-are-already-a-plus

I was watching his Hudl video yesterday from his Soph season.... His usage of his hands to get seperation is outstanding, that coupled with speed
makes him dangerous and most important is that frame and two more years to grow is going to make him a special type player for someone...

And big #95 by the time he is a senior may be one of the mostly highly recruited/sought out players in this state

spill the beans!!
Can’t always go by what you hear in the streets, but some kid who was at Crest, and transferred to Fort Mill before his varsity years. If he’s so good, why does he keep transferring, though? Nothing to get overly excited about, in my opinion.

Can’t always go by what you hear in the streets, but some kid who was at Crest, and transferred to Fort Mill before his varsity years. If he’s so good, why does he keep transferring, though? Nothing to get overly excited about, in my opinion.
interesting.

Cleveland County is white hot with college recruiters. Hope we get to see all of these young men on the field this year. I believe all 4 schools will have multiple players that end up at power 5 schools.

I no who your talking About follow his dad on FB

Huitt is the kids last name

Huitt is the kids last name

shelbyfan1Well-Known Member
No Question at Qb..we have Gabe Huitt comming in to play Qb...will be a sr. 6-2 190 and can sling it
His parents are from Cleveland Co. Moved due to job and now comming back home.
The Golden lion family excited to have them.
He played last 2 years at Nations Ford in RH.
After watching his highlights kid can sling it..
And can run if needed...
We get a line to come together WATCH OUT..
Things looking good...could see few other players come our way
Again welcome to Shelby Huitt family

No body for Shelby leaving...Jack possibly leave for collage early..but everybody else ready to play

I talked to Abuury and he said he says 50/50 chance he plays..set to graduate in dec. Could a a class or 2 and stay..but more likely will leave...
Why would u blame him?...you know

Reactions: Crestuff
hope not. UNC is a far better football school CURRENTLY

Crazy 6 OT game last year between VT and UNC, which VT won...

UNC getting lots of preseason hype...

Pretty impressive week for Malaki with offers from Notre Dame, Ohio State and Penn State...

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT