ADVERTISEMENT

Madison @ Mitchell

Avery isnt that bad. They have played a tough schedule. Their defense is what will hurt them but they can put up points

I don't know Avery look's bad, and you haven't seen the fight this Madison bunch puts up, it's at Madison I say Madison rolls
We thought Andrew’s wasn’t that good. We’d better take each game from now on seriously. Nothing away from Andrew’s but if you don’t bring an a game Avery can win. This Mitchell team isn’t like past teams that just out scored people

Reactions: Purple1995
Avery isnt that bad. They have played a tough schedule. Their defense is what will hurt them but they can put up points
I think right now it's hard to tell who'd win between Avery and Madison but as far a tough schedule well Hampton look to be a good team but the first two games teams that are 1-1 and 2-2 then McDowell who is 3-0 but has played a weak schedule so far until this Friday when they play Chase. While I thought Mitchell would win I was surprised how badly they beat Madison I thought they had improved more.

We thought Andrew’s wasn’t that good. We’d better take each game from now on seriously. Nothing away from Andrew’s but if you don’t bring an a game Avery can win. This Mitchell team isn’t like past teams that just out scored people
I wish the Andrews- Brevard game hadn't been canceled that might have given a little more insight on the Andrews team. But agree you can't take any team for granted. This coming Friday ( if they all get played) we might get a better picture of how the conference matches up.

I think right now it's hard to tell who'd win between Avery and Madison but as far a tough schedule well Hampton look to be a good team but the first two games teams that are 1-1 and 2-2 then McDowell who is 3-0 but has played a weak schedule so far until this Friday when they play Chase. While I thought Mitchell would win I was surprised how badly they beat Madison I thought they had improved more.
I am not surprise mitchell killed Madison. Who has Madison beat terrible n buncombe and enka lol, tuscola killed them

The winner of Mitchell vs Green team will be the conference champ. Green team is not bad but slightly down this year.
Agree with you, you know mitchell has really strong jv team this year. Heritage jv team is killing everyone that quarterback for heritage possibly be the best qb ever in western highlands if he stays focus.

Agree with you, you know mitchell has really strong jv team this year. Heritage jv team is killing everyone that quarterback for heritage possibly be the best qb ever in western highlands if he stays focus.
Our qb looked pretty dang good too, it'll make for some interesting games down the road

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
I watched some film on Draughn they dont look very impressive, I think Mitchell/Heritage is 1/2, Avery/Madison 3/4 then Draughn, Rosman and Owen 5,6,7, I'm pretty confident this is how it shakes out, 1&2 I am unsure on

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
True. Of course the same can be said of Avery I know they played McDowell close but McDowell hasn't beaten anyone noteworthy ether.
RS Central almost beat Hendersonville. They are a talented team even if they are 0-3. They would be a top 3 team in the WHC and McDowell beat them. Im not saying Avery is great but after seeing some film of Madison, Owen and Draughn, Avery can beat those 3 teams

RS Central almost beat Hendersonville. They are a talented team even if they are 0-3. They would be a top 3 team in the WHC and McDowell beat them. Im not saying Avery is great but after seeing some film of Madison, Owen and Draughn, Avery can beat those 3 teams
Well as far as that goes while they may be a good team don't really know how good Hendersonville is ether the only two teams they've played with a winning record is North Henderson who's 3 wins came from Rosman, Owen and West Henderson and Daniel HS who they lost pretty bad too.
Only time will sort it out.

Well as far as that goes while they may be a good team don't really know how good Hendersonville is ether the only two teams they've played with a winning record is North Henderson who's 3 wins came from Rosman, Owen and West Henderson and Daniel HS who they lost pretty bad too.
Only time will sort it out.
Hendersonville is better than any team in western highlands this year . Heritage and mitchell don't have the talent to beat hendo.

Heritage might not, but Mitchell would give them all they wanted and more.
Hendersonville has a great pass game, I had to watch film a couple of times #7 for Hendersonville is D1 quality, with our corners and safety it probably wouldn't be pretty, their qb can run it when needed, this time junior may be right I doubt anyone in the WHC would come within 2 scores, watch some film it tells the tale

Hendersonville has a great pass game, I had to watch film a couple of times #7 for Hendersonville is D1 quality, with our corners and safety it probably wouldn't be pretty, their qb can run it when needed, this time junior may be right I doubt anyone in the WHC would come within 2 scores, watch some film it tells the tale
This #7 is a solid 4'4 if not faster I'd say he gets some looks

Hendersonville is better than any team in western highlands this year . Heritage and mitchell don't have the talent to beat hendo.

This #7 is a solid 4'4 if not faster I'd say he gets some looks
All that speed helped last year against heritage. Mitchell healthy is a very good team. Not saying we would or wouldn’t win but it’d be a close game. Lake Norman wasn’t a bunch of slew foots

All that speed helped last year against heritage. Mitchell healthy is a very good team. Not saying we would or wouldn’t win but it’d be a close game. Lake Norman wasn’t a bunch of slew foots
We just didn't have time to prepare for Lake Norman we should have won by 3 scores, look at the turnovers we had, Watauga would beat them, I'm telling you Hendersonville is Stout, the qb can keep plays alive and #7, #3, #1 are fast fast fast i have watched film from scrimmage to 2 different games they might win it all in 2a

And by the way Heritage wasn't fast, the fastest kid on the field that night was Ty Sparks, who scored 3 times, second fastest was probably Carter or Kias

No, they wouldn't. Pisgah hasn't played anyone with a pulse. 4-0 from a cushy schedule.
I dont usually do this I am very conservative but if Mitchell and Heritage get to play we win by 3 scores my son and most of these junior and seniors have never lost to them, now what do you have to say junior? Try comparing that to other games, I tried to be nice to you but you are a 20 something year old DA Mitchell will beat Heritage you will go away, and NC Preps and the world will go on count on it

And by the way Heritage wasn't fast, the fastest kid on the field that night was Ty Sparks, who scored 3 times, second fastest was probably Carter or Kias
Watch the mitchell ,Andrew's game
I dont usually do this I am very conservative but if Mitchell and Heritage get to play we win by 3 scores my son and most of these junior and seniors have never lost to them, now what do you have to say junior? Try comparing that to other games, I tried to be nice to you but you are a 20 something year old DA Mitchell will beat Heritage you will go away, and NC Preps and the world will go on count on it
Bro getting little hot lol. Your seniors got beat by heritage twice when they were freshman. When was last time mitchell won at the Pitt, here is the deal heritage is down this year, but Joey will have them ready,watch Mitchell play andrews you guys are average should be close game, honestly think heritage will win. The mitchell lfans I know are not that confident after the Andrew's beatdown, that somber them up from all the purple koolaid lol.

Last edited:
Watch the mitchell ,Andrew's game

Bro getting little hot lol. Your seniors got beat by heritage twice when they were freshman. When was last time mitchell won at the Pitt, here is the deal heritage is down this year, but Joey will have them ready,watch Mitchell play andrews you guys are average should be close game, honestly think heritage will win. The mitchell lfans I know are not that confident after the Andrew's beatdown, that somber them up from all the purple koolaid lol.
How did they get beat twice when they were freshmen? We dont hold em back over here

Reactions: Mhsneer
How did they get beat twice when they were freshmen? We dont hold em back over here
My kid lost one time as a starter to Yancey co, his freshman year, so your seniors have only beat him once and have never beat Turbyfield it should be a good game though just because of where it's at, I still say we win by more than 1 score

Reactions: Mhsneer
Watched Heritage vs. Swain, and Mitchell vs. Andrews. It's hard to tell, because games are many times an issue of matchups, but it wouldn't surprise me at all of Heritage won this game
Games are always about matchups, and sometimes you factor in 4 starting linemen missing, 3.5 hr bus ride, and the fact you overlooked a quality team spells upset, bad part is nobody else will overlook Andrews which in turn will make it hard on you come conference play, I'm pulling for you but I dont think you'll get Robbinsville though you may split with Murphy? And dont overlook them Hayesville boys, ask Swain how that worked out for them in the spring!

I'm actually pulling for Mitchell. I hope they beat Heritage. My comment was just an observation. I believe it will be close. May be a blowout, or two or three scores for Mitchell as some on here are predicting, but even so I don't think I would be making that kind of prediction considering recent events. I don't know how Andrews will end up, but Andrews beating Mitchell wasn't a fluke as some seem to think, and even if it was you would think some would realize that it's a dangerous policy to take any team lightly.
You are mighty right pulling for your Wildcats as well but it was what it was an upset, probably could replay that game several times over with different outcomes, I think we are both good teams 1 or 2 seed in our conference it would be fun to meet again, good luck rest of the way catdad

You are mighty right pulling for your Wildcats as well but it was what it was an upset, probably could replay that game several times over with different outcomes, I think we are both good teams 1 or 2 seed in our conference it would be fun to meet again, good luck rest of the way catdad
How was it a upset, they beat you by 2 touchdowns lol

W
How was it a upset, they beat you by 2 touchdowns lol
Well, see Junior, when a team that wasn't supposed to win, wins, we call that an upset. It doesn't have to be a fluke for it to be an upset. Andrews is a good team. Are they better than Mitchell? I don't know, but I do know they were better on that night.

Watched Heritage vs. Swain, and Mitchell vs. Andrews. It's hard to tell, because games are many times an issue of matchups, but it wouldn't surprise me at all of Heritage won this game
First of year reading mitchell posters bragging about how good mountaineers are didn't think heritage had a shot. Finally I watch couple of their games, they are good team not dominant team. Actually I like the cougars chances now, we match up with them.

First of year reading mitchell posters bragging about how good mountaineers are didn't think heritage had a shot. Finally I watch couple of their games, they are good team not dominant team. Actually I like the cougars chances now, we match up with them.
Well it certainly wasn't me bragging, though knowing Mitchell had a good QB and linemen returning after losing several starting seniors at skilled positions from last year I didn't have a clue what type of team Mitchell would have, I thought they'd have a good team but wasn't positive. And as far as Mtn Heritage I just assumed they'd just reloaded as usual and I've been surprised at the slow start.
People keep on about the Andrews game was it just a bad game for Mitchell or losing 3 starting lineman or combination of both? or maybe Andrews is just a good team, time will tell. It was a Mtn Heritage poster who pointed out that they had a bad night against Mitchell last year in the 35-14 lost and still went on to the state championship. Not saying in Mitchell's case its the reason but why is it Mtn Heritage lost last year just a bad night but Mitchell's lost couldn't possibly have been?
As far as this year you all are getting ahead of things I'm more of a one game at a time let's get pass Owen then Draughn first then Mitchell has a bye week to worry about and prepare for Mtn Heritage. As far as that goes the way this season is going I just hope the games are played.

Went watch heritage jv team play, this is the best jv team I have ever seen play. They could beat some varsity teams, you can see the excitement on Joey's face he knows storm is coming.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT