ADVERTISEMENT

Madison @ Mitchell

I'm actually pulling for Mitchell. I hope they beat Heritage. My comment was just an observation. I believe it will be close. May be a blowout, or two or three scores for Mitchell as some on here are predicting, but even so I don't think I would be making that kind of prediction considering recent events. I don't know how Andrews will end up, but Andrews beating Mitchell wasn't a fluke as some seem to think, and even if it was you would think some would realize that it's a dangerous policy to take any team lightly.
You are mighty right pulling for your Wildcats as well but it was what it was an upset, probably could replay that game several times over with different outcomes, I think we are both good teams 1 or 2 seed in our conference it would be fun to meet again, good luck rest of the way ca
First of year reading mitchell posters bragging about how good mountaineers are didn't think heritage had a shot. Finally I watch couple of their games, they are good team not dominant team. Actually I like the cougars chances now, we match up with them.
No you dont we will beat them by more than one score

Went watch heritage jv team play, this is the best jv team I have ever seen play. They could beat some varsity teams, you can see the excitement on Joey's face he knows storm is coming.
It's a shame those 16 year olds wont get any bigger lol........

First of year reading mitchell posters bragging about how good mountaineers are didn't think heritage had a shot. Finally I watch couple of their games, they are good team not dominant team. Actually I like the cougars chances now, we match up with them.
We will see won't we?

It's a shame those 16 year olds wont get any bigger lol........
On a serious note , I see that team winning couple state championship if we stay 1a. You need go watch them , mitchell has very good jv team this year heritage killed them.

On a serious note , I see that team winning couple state championship if we stay 1a. You need go watch them , mitchell has very good jv team this year heritage killed them.
28-14 Hoss, our jvs will beat them in a couple of years Jr write it down, I'm guessing you graduated in 2020 Bro, what year was you born 1999? 2000? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mbulld
People keep on about the Andrews game was it just a bad game for Mitchell or losing 3 starting lineman or combination of both? or maybe Andrews is just a good team, time will tell. It was a Mtn Heritage poster who pointed out that they had a bad night against Mitchell last year in the 35-14 lost and still went on to the state championship. Not saying in Mitchell's case its the reason but why is it Mtn Heritage lost last year just a bad night but Mitchell's lost couldn't possibly have been?
As far as this year you all are getting ahead of things I'm more of a one game at a time let's get pass Owen then Draughn first then Mitchell has a bye week to worry about and prepare for Mtn Heritage. As far as that goes the way this season is going I just hope the games are played.
Yep I pointed that out. And we did have a bad night against mitchell last year and that’s a fact, was the worst game we played all season. Which very well may be the case with your game vs andrews. I dont know because I didn’t get to watch it.

Last edited:
28-14 Hoss, our jvs will beat them in a couple of years Jr write it down, I'm guessing you graduated in 2020 Bro, what year was you born 1999? 2000? Lol
Mitchell jv score on the backups lol. Not putting mitchell jv team down they are very good ,maybe best mitchell jv team in last 10 years. Heritage is that good, the new quarterback has them at another level

People keep on about the Andrews game was it just a bad game for Mitchell or losing 3 starting lineman or combination of both? or maybe Andrews is just a good team, time will tell. It was a Mtn Heritage poster who pointed out that they had a bad night against Mitchell last year in the 35-14 lost and still went on to the state championship. Not saying in Mitchell's case its the reason but why is it Mtn Heritage lost last year just a bad night but Mitchell's lost couldn't possibly have been?

Yep I pointed that out. And we did have a bad night against mitchell last year and that’s a fact, was the worst game we played all season. Which very well may be the case with your game vs andrews. I dont know because I didn’t get to watch it.
It was kinda like Varsity Blues, the game after they partied all night and got their arsses handed to them at Andrew's, Andrew's can beat anyone on their schedule very talented group this year

Reactions: 97Cougar
How did they get beat twice when they were freshmen? We dont hold em back over here

Watched Heritage vs. Swain, and Mitchell vs. Andrews. It's hard to tell, because games are many times an issue of matchups, but it wouldn't surprise me at all of Heritage won this game
Watch Mitchell vs Watauga or ln. those two physical 3a teams took a bit of the fire out. Andrew’s may finish in top 3 of smc this year if they’re healthy. When we bring the wood over to heritage this will stop just like last year. Our guys will win in Burnsville by 8 pts. Write it down. Y’all aren’t nearly as good as Watauga if we’re healthy you’re beat and your players know it too

Watch Mitchell vs Watauga or ln. those two physical 3a teams took a bit of the fire out. Andrew’s may finish in top 3 of smc this year if they’re healthy. When we bring the wood over to heritage this will stop just like last year. Our guys will win in Burnsville by 8 pts. Write it down. Y’all aren’t nearly as good as Watauga if we’re healthy you’re beat and your players know it too
Bro you are trying to convince yourself lol. You guys got lucky last year beat heritage first time in a decade now you are world beaters lol

Bro you keep talking about beating watauga they played their 3 rd string quarterback and you barely beat them lol. I watch that game you could tell kid didn't really know the offense. With their regular starter you guys would have lost ,now the truth is out lol. On a serious note heritage is down this year but I still think they can beat Mitchell. Overall both teams are average this year picking Cougars for 2 reasons playing at home. And joey owns travis

Bro you keep talking about beating watauga they played their 3 rd string quarterback and you barely beat them lol. I watch that game you could tell kid didn't really know the offense. With their regular starter you guys would have lost ,now the truth is out lol. On a serious note heritage is down this year but I still think they can beat Mitchell. Overall both teams are average this year picking Cougars for 2 reasons playing at home. And joey owns travis
I still think you guys on both sides are getting ahead of yourself I'm more concerned with Draughn then you've got two weeks ( Mitchell has a bye week) to talk about Mitchell and Heritage
But as far as the Watauga qb if you look at their stats on MaxPreps he should know the system he's played qb in every game this year, looks like they play two different qbs in every game. The one that was sharing the duty with the one in the Mitchell game just play RB that night the one against Mitchell is the only one that has played qb every game.
And as far as lasts years game I have no problem with mtn heritage having bad night that night they probably did, but luck? a one score game could be luck, 35-14 isn't. But your right about Joey he's a good coach and has been able to get in other Mitchell coaches heads I've seen Mitchell with more talent and still lose because of that, glad you all got a Mitchell county man to come in a turn your program around.

Bro you are trying to convince yourself lol. You guys got lucky last year beat heritage first time in a decade now you are world beaters lol
You started this last year you’re fixing to see this rivalry run out way for next three years

Hummmm, Heritage education showing there. While Heritage has had Mitchell’s number, I don’t think it has been a decade. Or I didn’t think 2014-15 season was a decade before last year but what do I know? Oh well, on to Draughn.

Go Mountaineers

Reactions: Purple1995
Hummmm, Heritage education showing there. While Heritage has had Mitchell’s number, I don’t think it has been a decade. Or I didn’t think 2014-15 season was a decade before last year but what do I know? Oh well, on to Draughn.

Go Mountaineers
well to be honest they have had us the last 10 years Fall 11-12 thru last year 7-3... the 7 years before that it was 4-3 Mtn Heritage. That's as far as MaxPreps goes some of the 1990's guys may know but I'm pretty sure Mitchell won the most that decade as a 80's guy I know we did my 4 years which ended Fall 82-83 we never lost to Mtn Heritage. But yes Draughn is the next game there is a thread on that game.

You started this last year you’re fixing to see this rivalry run out way for next three years
Bro you need go watch our jv team play mitchell, our new quarterback is probably best quarterback in western highlands right now , and that's including varsity. Every game is a total beatdown, mitchell is really good on jv this year , you need go watch us play then.

Went watch heritage jv team play, this is the best jv team I have ever seen play. They could beat some varsity teams, you can see the excitement on Joey's face he knows storm is coming.
You are full of crap, best jv team I ever saw hung 50 on Mitchell jvs in 11 or 12, that same Mitchell team went to State you dont know S Jr, go back to Mommy, that Concussion is acting up again

You are full of crap, best jv team I ever saw hung 50 on Mitchell jvs in 11 or 12, that same Mitchell team went to State you dont know S Jr, go back to Mommy, that Concussion is acting up again
Bro best jv team at heritage is this year pal. Go watch them if you don't believe me ,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT