ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

Maybe a 6’7 OL from Virginia

My 7-year-old daughter wanted to watch a movie last night so we settled on The Blind Side, which obviously I've seen before but I wanted her to see for several reasons. Watching this dude from Va on tape reminds me of what Oher was doing to kids in high school.

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC91
Appvol, not up on how violations work, but could there be repercussions for the players involved?
Individual players potentially could be declared ineligible. Don’t think that’s likely in the era of possibly paying players legally.
Or they could go the Cam Newton route. “I didn’t know my daddy took all that money”😊

Appvol, not up on how violations work, but could there be repercussions for the players involved?

One would think. Unless Too Too goes to Bama. Thigpen tweeted this but I didn’t see it on his Twitter. Maybe he deleted it. This was on the TOS on a Crouch Thread. I guess somebody screenshot his tweet.

EsRA6yrXYAEKQ6y

One would think. Unless Too Too goes to Bama. Thigpen tweeted this but I didn’t see it on his Twitter. Maybe he deleted it. This was on the TOS on a Crouch Thread. I guess somebody screenshot his tweet.

EsRA6yrXYAEKQ6y

Yea, he deleted it. So I'm not sure how all that is gonna play out,

I’m disappointed in you. You didn’t give the kicker from TN any love on his commitment to the Heels. Kickers get no love. Who is going to be the new RB coach.
As the father of a kicker, I agree completely. Ask Appalachian fans how important a kicker would have been when they fell just short against your Vols a few years ago. Missed three chip shots.

Reactions: nepsy7
I’m disappointed in you. You didn’t give the kicker from TN any love on his commitment to the Heels. Kickers get no love. Who is going to be the new RB coach.

That isn't true! I kept going to the recruiting sites and no one was giving us credit for it. He made a 54 yarder last year! I think Sutton got him on board.

Larry Porter will most likely come back to UNC, he's at Auburn now. Good coach but is also is a good recruiter, which you can never have too many of.

That isn't true! I kept going to the recruiting sites and no one was giving us credit for it. He made a 54 yarder last year! I think Sutton got him on board.

Larry Porter will most likely come back to UNC, he's at Auburn now. Good coach but is also is a good recruiter, which you can never have too many of.
I thought Natrone Means would be a good candidate for the RB coaching spot?

I mentioned that on a UNC board when I first heard the news. Hoping we can get him on the staff at some point.
I know Marquise Williams is in the process of starting his coaching career. I believe he would be a hot candidate. Especially when it comes to recruiting. Have you heard anything about him coming on board?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT