ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

That’s really impressive. It was a laser timed 40. Did you see where App St. has the 3:30 CBS game Saturday. Looks like the BIG 10 is back.

Comical on the B10. They tried to look good and beat everyone in cancelling the season but then were scrambling around once the other conferences stayed firm. Cluster F.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
I still don't get why it's politics. How much $$ does Charlotte lose by canceling? Gotta be a nice check I would think.

FYI....better pray the Covid hits my Irish before gods tr

Oh I'm talking about the larger scope, not just this instance. The kid on the team seems to think there is some shady stuff going on.

Hope the Irish don't get a bunch of false positives before the game against UNC.

I dont understand. Why would they WANT to cancel?
I don’t think anybody wanted to cancel. Their offensive line was heavily impacted due to the quarantine. They didn’t feel they could safely play the game with so few available offensive linemen.

I don’t think anybody wanted to cancel. Their offensive line was heavily impacted due to the quarantine. They didn’t feel they could safely play the game with so few available offensive linemen.

Wasn't that the case last week (played App St) when they had more "positive" tests than this week? Also, didn't Ga Southern and Campbell play without 33 players?

Last edited:
Wasn't that the case last week (played App St) when they had more "positive" tests than this week?
My understanding from the info Charlotte posted is that it was affected by the number quarantined, not necessarily the number of positive cases. But I don’t have all the particulars.

Glad the parents get to watch their kids now. Guess the science changed from last week when parents weren't allowed to watch.

Reactions: UNC91
What was it, game 4? By the the time they travel to Boone in 2020 -- he'll be fresh off back to back top 15 classes. Takes time to build depth, especially with the roster he was given. Giddy up.

I would say UNC will win big when they come to Boone.

Diego Pounds commits to UNC! 11 of the 20 in-state prospects ranked in the ESPN 300 are now committed to the Tar Heels. Mack....is BACK!

😂😂😂 high powered....😂😂😂😂....mack is back offense...😂😂😂😂😂😂.. against...against...sorrycuse..... and by the way...congratulations on the 1,377th consecutive sell out game!! The stands are packed and rocking just like always.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂....mack is playing....tiddlywinks in the locker room right now watching TVLand!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂...the sleeping giant of college football....

Talk to me about this high powered State offense against a team missing 23 players including their best DB's. At this rate, Doeren wishes he was good enough to play Tiddlywinks.

31-10 at half. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
I thought Carolina looked rusty. Penalties hurt us. We have a very good team, but have got to be more consistent. BC QB was very impressive.

couldn’t understand why they abandoned the run on their last two drives into BC territory when they were running it down their throats. they could have put them away instead of sweating out the finish. it was maddening to watch.

couldn’t understand why they abandoned the run on their last two drives into BC territory when they were running it down their throats. they could have put them away instead of sweating out the finish. it was maddening to watch.

Yea we were killing them on the ground. Seems like teams are playing 2 high and daring them to beat them with the run. Just run it till they show they can contain it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT