ADVERTISEMENT

4A Lumberton

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
giphy.gif

They sure have a big chance to win it all. Too much ball game left with some of the top teams.

Good luck

Best of luck to my Lumberton Pirates! Like to see everyone in Lumberton supporting our guys in Chapel Hill! Keep rolling!

Best of luck to my Lumberton Pirates! Like to see everyone in Lumberton supporting our guys in Chapel Hill! Keep rolling!
Now Lumberton is going up against the Top-Seed three D-1 squad out of North Meck that is quick, accurate, and well coached. Lumberton has already broke history, but if they can pull this one off, Glory To God.

North Meck will light up those threes.

Looks like #3 is the man to take charge for North Meck. McNeill is the Man for Lumberton. McNeill must stop #3 from even thinking about shooting.

The best of luck to both squads

Maxwell is a big time player
Yes sir he is. He is a threat on the court. I believe Lumberton may be taking a stack of 7,000 heads with them. Heck I'm not even counting the rest of the county.

Same goes for North Meck.

This place will sell out.....

Should be a great game
Obviously Lumberton is the underdog on this stage. Whether they win or not......they achieved much more than anyone have thought.

Im going for Lumberton, but the truth is that North Meck is the power house.

Lumberton has been on this long journey and they have payed the price to get to where they're going next. They must overcome adversity..

Anything is possible

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT