ADVERTISEMENT

Lumberton @ Richmond

They better because it will be their last win in the conference this year!

Maybe but we all know yall will choke in the playoffs like every year.
yep but we will trash you guys by 30. you better hope you make the playoffs no guarantee if you lay an egg against Lumberton because you will get 2 L's from the Falcons and Scots. Let that sink in RC misses playoffs with 5-6 record. Its not that far fetched!

Jmac things would just implode if that happened.
6 loses for the year including playoffs will be
difficult enough to swallow. Heck for the first time
in many a year I'm working a full day the last day
of regular season. Time will tell.....

Last edited:
Can't take Lumberton lightly... If Richmond don't show up to play serious football, Lumbertons quarterback can beat them. The guy is good and the receivers catch the ball...talk about a trap. They are still coming together. Just not this year guys. I'm a RAIDER til the end. As I say, take nothing for granted. Anything can happen... reminds me of Cape Fears quarterback last year. Run it or throw it. He don't have much help in backfield though... RICHMOND barely. The H. County game is nothing to brag about so can't judge anything from that game. RAIDERS 28 - 27.

Can't take Lumberton lightly... If Richmond don't show up to play serious football, Lumbertons quarterback can beat them. The guy is good and the receivers catch the ball...talk about a trap. They are still coming together. Just not this year guys. I'm a RAIDER til the end. As I say, take nothing for granted. Anything can happen... reminds me of Cape Fears quarterback last year. Run it or throw it. He don't have much help in backfield though... RICHMOND barely. The H. County game is nothing to brag about so can't judge anything from that game. RAIDERS 28 - 27.
Hoke is awful Ben Badd we dont agree on much but last week somebody was equating 71st score against Hoke compared to SC. I think RC needs to be very careful about this game.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Take away some penalties and Lumberton is a much better team... GO RAIDERS...

Take away some penalties and Lumberton is a much better team... GO RAIDERS...
You're right B.Badd. L-Town killed their selves with penalties against Pinecrest and still hung with them. Their QB is good,but has no help other than the tall wide out. Raiders win 35-21

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Maybe but we all know yall will choke in the playoffs like every year.

Team sucks yet worries about another team making it to the finals. And that was last year. Not even sure his team is gonna make it all. Bottom line is ur history....deal with it. Nuff said. 71st will dust y'all!

Just think about it, we got 71st. one week and Scotland the next... We could be pretty much banged up for the first round... oh well... it is what it is...( if we make first round ) GO RAIDERS...

yep but we will trash you guys by 30. you better hope you make the playoffs no guarantee if you lay an egg against Lumberton because you will get 2 L's from the Falcons and Scots. Let that sink in RC misses playoffs with 5-6 record. Its not that far fetched!

Just remember....what goes around...comes around!!

And Lumberton ain't coming here to lose...they want to win another game..I GO RAIDERS...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT