ADVERTISEMENT

Local Conference *Day 3 Final Scores* Frank Spencer & Other Tournaments

Think lake man thought you were talking about east surry boys beating cox mill. Mt Airy boys will be tuff once they get healthy. They also are coming off a football run , give them a month to get into basketball shape then we will see. Northwest 1a tuff this year with bishop, south , bears , cards and of coarse prep is looking tuff after winning the frank spencer. Cant sleep on north stokes either , off to a real strong start as well.

Think lake man thought you were talking about east surry boys beating cox mill. Mt Airy boys will be tuff once they get healthy. They also are coming off a football run , give them a month to get into basketball shape then we will see. Northwest 1a tuff this year with bishop, south , bears , cards and of coarse prep is looking tuff after winning the frank spencer. Cant sleep on north stokes either , off to a real strong start as well.

Lol east surry boys won't touch cox mill. If they won that I would automatically pick them as state champs

Girls: Mount Airy (52) Pulaski County (34) Lady Bears 2017 Skyline National Bank Holiday Classic Champs
1f3c6.png

DSQrOAxVoAAJNnw.jpg

MA Athletics‏@GraniteBears

Last edited:
Sorry for no more scores tonight. I spent all day Tuesday,Wednesday & Thursday looking for and posting scores for the Frank Spencer Tournament and several other tournaments. I got 3 or 4 comments and not one like to show appreciation for all my time which was from around 11am till 9 or 10 pm. I just got home about 30 minutes ago and just could not push myself to start looking for scores knowing It is not appreciated enough to just get a like or more comments on the games. I will probably cut back next week on the schools I post the scores. I even had a jerk block me on Tweeter and all I can figure out is I was getting more scores then he was posting here and Tweeter. I had followered him on Tweeter sense he started posting on Tweeter and he got far more scores from me then the one a game I got from him. It don't bother me as he just shot his self in the foot I guess. Crap like that is childish. I should post his go by name but I am not like him and he knows who he is if he reads this. He can take his marbles and go home.I did get one thank you for the scores from MHS-88 and I do appreciate his taking notice of all I was doing. Thank you again MHS-88 and the best of luck to your team !

Last edited:
Reactions: MHS-88
Sorry for no more scores tonight. I spent all day Tuesday,Wednesday & Thursday looking for and posting scores for the Frank Spencer Tournament and several other tournaments. I got 3 or 4 comments and not one like to show appreciation for all my time which was from around 11am till 9 or 10 pm. I just got home about 30 minutes ago and just could not push myself to start looking for scores knowing It is not appreciated enough to just get a like or more comments on the games. I will probably cut back next week on the schools I post the scores. I even had a jerk block me on Tweeter and all I can figure out is I was getting more scores then he was posting here and Tweeter. I had followered him on Tweeter sense he started his job and he got far more scores from me then the one a game I got from him. It don't bother me as he just shot his self in the foot I guess. Crap like that is childish. I should post his go by name but I am not like him and he knows who he is if he reads this. He can take his marbles and go home.I did get one thank you for the scores from MHS-88 and I do appreciate his taking notice of all I was doing. Thank you again MHS-88 and the best of luck to your team !
I try to like everyone's post on my thread when posting scores. RESPECT ! !

Yes i think you whine way to much, never said you were a joke, but a attention starved whiny box, who knows the reason behind it. I mean on friday night fox 8 sports has minute to minute updates on all the football scores , east and west. I dont really know what the big deal is . Then you hating on the new reporter for the news . Lighten up dude, get out of the house a little, hang out with the old timers at hardees or the mall . Just do something besides whine all the time
Sure I get burnt out sometime and say I am giving up but after a day or so I am ready to start again. Sometimes I get stressed out looking for all the scores exspecialy like this week with all the tournaments going on it really stressed me out. Also I post all the local conference football scores in real time. If you or anyone else wants to stay up till 11:20 pm to see the scores flash by then be my guest because that is how you may have to get your scores now,football & basketball and those that view my scores can blame you two for your disrespect of my post. My scores are there so the 1200 plus football fans viewing my posts can see them as they are scored in real time . I have never disrespected you gdawg74 and always Ignore the jerk that made the stupid comment that started this. Also the true number of my say I was giving it up is 10 or less in the 5 or 6 years I been posting scores. So IF I post any scores for I am not sure how long it will be very few schools. I challenge either of you to do all I do for the rest of basketball season without giving up. I say you can't do it ! ! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Don't look for me to answer anymore of your posts. You both are jerks and not worth my time. !
Read my signnature ate the bottom of the page. In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion,and I don't

Sure I get burnt out sometime and say I am giving up but after a day or so I am ready to start again. Sometimes I get stressed out looking for all the scores exspecialy like this week with all the tournaments going on it really stressed me out. Also I post all the local conference football scores in real time. If you or anyone else wants to stay up till 11:20 pm to see the scores flash by then be my guest because that is how you may have to get your scores now,football & basketball and those that view my scores can blame you two for your disrespect of my post. My scores are there so the 1200 plus football fans viewing my posts can see them as they are scored in real time . I have never disrespected you gdawg74 and always Ignore the jerk that made the stupid comment that started this. Also the true number of my say I was giving it up is 10 or less in the 5 or 6 years I been posting scores. So IF I post any scores for I am not sure how long it will be very few schools. I challenge either of you to do all I do for the rest of basketball season without giving up. I say you can't do it ! ! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Don't look for me to answer anymore of your posts. You both are jerks and not worth my time. !
Read my signnature ate the bottom of the page. In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion,and I don't
By the way what got me ill over not one like in 3 days Tues.Wed Thur, from 11am till about 10pm posting scores on here I also put them on Tweeter at the same time copy & past. I got over 40 likes 15 or more retweets Including LJVM Coliseum & WXII Sports and 12 new followers.Then I got no respect for all my WORK getting yall the scores.Just what do you two do to get as many views as I do. I would just like to get a few likes to no what I do is appreciated and not a waste of time on NCPrep.

Last edited:
Its just a high school sports page man, let it go geeeeeezzzzzzz,
You and your side kick started when y'all ridiculed me. He is the wrong person to side with when it comes to me. A lot of bad history between him and myself going back about 8 years. He has laid off for a year or 2 and I have more respect for a jackass then him. geeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz back atche.

You and your side kick started when y'all ridiculed me. He is the wrong person to side with when it comes to me. A lot of bad history between him and myself going back about 8 years. He has laid off for a year or 2 and I have more respect for a jackass then him. geeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz back atche.
Not getting down in the gutter with you to ,so it is DONE ! ! ! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Annnnnd please dont leave us -- for the 58th time !! :(.
By the way the Tweeter person that blocked me, they're was no name mentioned or his job or anything to give out his identity. Where did you get it he worked at a newspaper. I just know where he started working a few years ago and is not new at his job.It just shocked me that he blocked me for no reason. Still wondering why. He always seemed to be a stand up person. May have did it by mistake as far as I know.

I raised 3 teenage daughters who combined had less drama than you alone.
LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE !! YOU LOW LIFE POS ....In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion. And I sure don't.... I am done with your attacking me and this is my last response so no more attacks PLEASE ! ! Signing off !

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yes i think you whine way to much, never said you were a joke, but a attention starved whiny box, who knows the reason behind it. I mean on friday night fox 8 sports has minute to minute updates on all the football scores , east and west. I dont really know what the big deal is . Then you hating on the new reporter for the news . Lighten up dude, get out of the house a little, hang out with the old timers at hardees or the mall . Just do something besides whine all the time
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I see they gave old school a keyboard at twin oaks and took his typewriter away. Next they gonna give him a cannon camera and take his 110 kodack away from him. In all seriousness old school , you still posting on a thread you started about a tournament 2 weeks ago, geeezzzz , sad situation , gonna bring you a box of kleenexs up to twin oaks to whipe up them tears!!! Lmao
Just wanting everyone to remember your disrespect in that post of my age is why I am not posting scores ! ! ! You said I was attention starved, well it was me giving everyone the attention they wanted in finding and posting the scores for them in one place of the 3 conferences in this area. I did not know there was an age limit to post on here when you vent one time in several hundred posts without a couple jerks calling you out on it and belittling my post and you belittling my age. By the way Kodac has one K and I have over 3800.00 in my Nikon digital camera which is far less than half I had in the 2 Nikon F5s film cameras and lenses I had in the 1990s. Oh and that does not include the
799.00 Metz Mecablitz 60 CT-2 flash that is no longer made, it will only sync with 35mm film cameras but they make them now for digital cameras
mecablitz 76 MZ-5 digital for over 1000.00....
And yes I am a professional photographer as if you did not already know and I can design a website..... So you can call me old and smart now. Tell me more about cameras, I have probably spent more on them in my life than your car or what ever you drive cost.You're A Young know it All know Nothing Jerk if you want to talk about my age. Tell me about a
Kodak Brownie Hawkeye
, that was my first camera.Which one would make a larger picture.the Brownie 120 or the 110 Kodac or a 35 mm Cannon ? .......
Find and post some scores for use tonight and tomorrow night. LOL :cool: Also tell me what I can and can't post on my thread sense this is the only thread that has ever got off topic. ROTFLMAO . If I'm old,you're a punk...Now say all you want to.... You're probably getting more hatters than I am. I am done venting over your SA remarks. :mad:

Just wanting everyone to remember your disrespect in that post of my age is why I am not posting scores ! ! ! You said I was attention starved, well it was me giving everyone the attention they wanted in finding and posting the scores for them in one place of the 3 conferences in this area. I did not know there was an age limit to post on here when you vent one time in several hundred posts without a couple jerks calling you out on it and belittling my post and you belittling my age. By the way Kodac has one K and I have over 3800.00 in my Nikon digital camera which is far less than half I had in the 2 Nikon F5s film cameras and lenses I had in the 1990s. Oh and that does not include the
799.00 Metz Mecablitz 60 CT-2 flash that is no longer made, it will only sync with 35mm film cameras but they make them now for digital cameras
mecablitz 76 MZ-5 digital for over 1000.00....
And yes I am a professional photographer as if you did not already know and I can design a website..... So you can call me old and smart now. Tell me more about cameras, I have probably spent more on them in my life than your car or what ever you drive cost.You're A Young know it All know Nothing Jerk if you want to talk about my age. Tell me about a
Kodak Brownie Hawkeye
, that was my first camera.Which one would make a larger picture.the Brownie 120 or the 110 Kodac or a 35 mm Cannon ? .......
Find and post some scores for use tonight and tomorrow night. LOL :cool: Also tell me what I can and can't post on my thread sense this is the only thread that has ever got off topic. ROTFLMAO . If I'm old,you're a punk...Now say all you want to.... You're probably getting more hatters than I am. I am done venting over your SA remarks. :mad:
geeezzzz and geeezzzz again you done gone and made me say more then I wanted to say..... geeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz .... Is that your favorite way of showing aggravation. Well if so GEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ ! ! !

Don’t let FNL fool ya, he loves the attention, that’s why he’s keeping this thread going..

Reactions: gdawg74
¡ ¡ ¡ ןoן sʇsod ʎɯ uo pǝɔıʇou ʇǝƃ ʎןuo uɐɔ ǝןdoǝd snoןɐǝɾ oʍʇ ǝʞıן spunos zzzzzzzzzǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝǝƃ

Last edited:
I for one appreciate(d) the updates on the scores. Although they are from a different conference than the one I keep up with, its nice to see others around the Winston/G'boro areas. I'm sure most feel the same. Keep them coming. Thanks

I will not be posting scores or anything else on this thread. Look for a new weekly thread with the scores I can find for these conferences in this area... NWC-1A / MVAC-1A/2A & WPAC-2A . Sorry for the last posts of mine ! If you can help you can post scores on the new threads or if you can only tweeter them you can follower me
@FridayNiteLights1217 ..
May start tonight, if so a new thread will be up by 6:30 and Girls & Boys that I can find will be posted.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT