ADVERTISEMENT

Live Update .....Northeastern vs Reidsville

The rant is on. Dude keep my name and family out of your mouth
This is a football message board. Talk football. NE choked plain and simple. You wanted to beat SWO not win a title LoL shows you have idea what it takes to win. Your a joke of a human. Delete your account and Go back to the tralier park team dad. Your son ain't playing no college ball so stop with that. Yes I did play college LoL not sure what you are even talking about. Records mean shit when you don't win the game when all you do is preach title runs through NE LoL That QB you praised choked with the QB as well

Get one of your grandkids to read your illiterate a** the stats and you might figure out the qb had the most yards on the team and ran for two td’s plus threw another. Maybe if your mama choked we wouldn’t have to deal with you. On that note, goodbye you piece of crap!

Man some of you guys were talking some junk on the 1st half
Yes they were. And yelling right behind me heckling us when up 14 to 0 and 21 to 7 and then again up to 28-21. But that lasted 3 plays. Lol but I talked to a ton of northeastern fans before game and they were really cool people. Just make another run at it next year NE. Sure hope reidsville does

Yeah Northeastern didn't make any second half adjustments from what I saw. Reidsville brought in more protection for their QB in the second half; thus he had amble of time to get those passing TD's off. Northeastern's offense was MIA in the second half. Freshwater should have gotten more carries and that last offensive possession didn't make much sense

Reactions: dogs79
I was rewatching the game on my DVR, and I still cannot figure out the illegal touching penalty that took away Pass’s TD catch. Anyone have any explanation of that call?

I was rewatching the game on my DVR, and I still cannot figure out the illegal touching penalty that took away Pass’s TD catch. Anyone have any explanation of that call?
that was a phantom call.....Pass did not step out of bounds running the pattern (and I've watched the play over and over)...should've been a score...didn't matter in the long run since Reidsville scored a couple of plays later..........................

I spoke to Coach Teague about it. They called the wrong penalty. Should have been illegal man down field. Breon was covering up the inside receiver. First Touching only applies to kicks. If he would have been forced out of bounds the call would have been illegal substitution

Reactions: daagoob
I spoke to Coach Teague about it. They called the wrong penalty. Should have been illegal man down field. Breon was covering up the inside receiver. First Touching only applies to kicks. If he would have been forced out of bounds the call would have been illegal substitution

Thank you for checking on this. Glad to know it had some merit and wasn't a complete fabrication.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT