ADVERTISEMENT

Live Play-by-Play -- SWO vs Croatan 3/5/21

correction ..... ball on the 44

QB keeper just gets to the line ....no gain .... they are wise to him
Pass,... Hines on the reception at the 32 ......1st down

9 minutes left

lookin to throw .....gets 3 to the 29
got to score here
handoff .....hits the hole ....FLAG .......NOT NOW !!!
all the way back to the 25 ....but still a 1st down

Keeper......up the middle ......AT THE ONE ......
1st and GOAL

handoff ....sessoms .......TD STALLIONS
pat......good

ALL TIED with 6:42 left

21-21

kick to the 26 ......fielded and downed at the 35

keeper ......hit and run OB at the 43 ....pickup of 8
handoff ....there he goes ....finally run him down at the 28 of swo

that hurt

handoff again to the 24

time out Croatan

4:37 remaining

Its put up or shut up for SWO

QB keeper .....maybe 1
handoff .......we got him this time ......loses 4

Kicking team coming in ......a 45 yard kick
HIGH snap ............kick is NO GOOD

2:50 left .....21-21

Starting at the 20

looking down field ....hits him in the back ....he never looked back ....incomplete
throws sto the sideline ....complete but only 3 .... 3rd and 7

Time Out Stallions

Need a play here ......dont want to punt or go to overtime

Pass ..... INTERCEPTED .......at the 43 of Croatan

well thats a revolting turn of events
1:37 on the clock

qb keeper to the 46 ..... gain of 3
FLAG ,,,,, movement on Croatan

sweep left ......1st down at the stallion 41

handoff ......to the 39

time out croatan

37 seconds

all tied 21-21

handoff .....Hill drops him for no gain
throws ......man open ..compete ...goes ob the 26

close to FG range

sweep ...... goes ob short of the 1st .....12 seconds left at the 17

kicker coming in .......this could be the end for us

kick is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Croatan 24 SWO 21

Reactions: UNC91
9 seconds need a runback

kick pickup at the 40 .......fumble ......cougars ball ?????

Ref meeting on the field ....... Cougar Ball

Turn out the Lights ....Party is over

Great game for Croatan .....they are stout ...congrats on the win

So much for # 9 in the state. Loss to #61 should drop ya right back out of top 20. Sorry for messing with y’all. I just can’t seem to stir up anything around here. I’m sure you have a good team

Reactions: UNC91
Congratulations to Croatan! Solid team.

I hope we get a rematch in the playoffs
If they meet again in the playoffs I can’t see SWO not being successful the 2nd time around. We all know the stallions pick up the pace come playoff time. All those big boys they got will finally be in shape. They are just to big for most 2A squads. If your going to get SWO you have to get them in the first couple of games when those big horses suck allot of wind the first couple of games. Once them hogs get some wind you don’t wanna see the Stallions late in the season.

If they meet again in the playoffs I can’t see SWO not being successful the 2nd time around. We all know the stallions pick up the pace come playoff time. All those big boys they got will finally be in shape. They are just to big for most 2A squads. If your going to get SWO you have to get them in the first couple of games when those big horses suck allot of wind the first couple of games. Once them hogs get some wind you don’t wanna see the Stallions late in the season.

Not sure about this year, swo got owned in the trenches all night long. RBS were getting hit behind the line of scrimmage. Air attack looked decent at times. We cant pound the rock like the old days. Surprised to see how the boys respond

Defense looked okay besides the 70 yard run early. Make a few adjustments during the bye week. Doesn't look good for the playoffs if only one team advanced

At the end of the day Southwest is Southwest. There's no argument they have the best program in our football rich county. Croatan reminds me of East Duplin, very well coached, tough kids. Anything goes in this Covid spring football. Man, we were lucky to leave Beulaville tonight with a win.

Reactions: SWO-WA and UNC91
At the end of the day Southwest is Southwest. There's no argument they have the best program in our football rich county. Croatan reminds me of East Duplin, very well coached, tough kids. Anything goes in this Covid spring football. Man, we were lucky to leave Beulaville tonight with a win.

Heard it was a classic from my buddy from ED..

East Duplin line wasn't physically imposing, but was a tough group. That #2 had D1 quickness. Our O and D lines really stepped up in second half. I was proud of them.

Not sure about this year, swo got owned in the trenches all night long. RBS were getting hit behind the line of scrimmage. Air attack looked decent at times. We cant pound the rock like the old days. Surprised to see how the boys respond

Defense looked okay besides the 70 yard run early. Make a few adjustments during the bye week. Doesn't look good for the playoffs if only one team advanced
Big guy didn't push anyone around tonight or what?

Good win for Croatan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT