ADVERTISEMENT

List of 11-man independent school teams

fantastic50

Sep 18, 2002
Will someone please list for me all of the 11-man independent school teams in NC? I know that Wake Christian and NRCA have moved up this year, but want to make sure I have all of them. Thanks!

CISAA

Charlotte Country Day
Charlotte Latin
Providence Day
Charlotte Christian

Big East

Harrells Christian Academy
Wake Christian Academy
Fayetteville Christian
North Raleigh Christian Academy

Piedmont Football Conference

1st Assembly
Christ School
Forsyth Country Day
Northside Christian
Asheville School

Independents

Ravenscroft
Victory Christian Center
Southlakes Christian

This post was edited on 8/16 8:34 AM by easternif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

There is a BIG, BIG, BIG difference between Fayetteville Academy and Fayetteville Christian School.............Fayv. Christian plays 11man.

Heath

Thanks very much folks...that gives me what I need to update my list. How long has HCA been playing 11-man?

Congratulations on the move (back) up to 11-man. What a great situation for the 4 schools going to 11-man, to be able to form a league together, so that no one is at a big disadvantage in their first year playing under a different set of rules.

I generate computer rankings on all of the 11-man teams in the state. Having kids in my church from Wake Christian, I've heard a little bit about their program over the years, and see scores on WRAL's Football Friday, but generally haven't followed 8-man closely. Can you tell me about the 4 schools moving up, how they did last year and their outlook for 2006?

Across the state, I didn't have Southlake Christian in my database last year, so I didn't track their games. How was their season? Thanks!

Thanks for the link...the HCA website is better than what most 4A public schools have!

Is there a place I can go (on the Web) to get all the NCISAA 11-man scores, within a day or two after the games? In the past, I've had to consult multiple sources, and sometimes still couldn't get some of them.

I plan on doing the same thing this year (here is the link for the Big East Independent Football Conference: http://www.harrellschristianacademy.com/athletics/beifcinformation.htm) that I did last year for the CCC information on Harrells' site. I am the "web master", for lack of a better term, for the school. As far as the other schools, try this site: http://ncprivateschoolsports.rivals.com/ . You have to be a paying member to read their message boards. I know someone you could e-mail to see if he can give you the scores. His user name is eastern, and he gives the private schools very good coverage. I will do my best to help anyway I can. pr@harrellsca.org is my e-mail address.
This post was edited on 8/16 8:45 PM by Bandit_9if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Thanks very much. My e-mail is fantastic50@juno.com and the web page for my Fantastic 50 rankings is http://www4.ncsu.edu/~rdpasteu/football

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT