ADVERTISEMENT

Let's hear it Harrells fans

pantherfaithful1984

Apr 28, 2005
On the 2A boards, it was mentioned how the Harrells program had ramped up over the past few years. How about the crusaders playing some public schools on their schedule instead of some of the long trips they make to play some out of conference privates. Some people think the crusaders could compete. Love to hear what the Crusader fans think about that ever happening.

This is coming from a Harrells Graduate, and may memory may fail me slightly, but the years that I attended and played Varsity Sports it has a lot to do with seeding if I remember correctly. My Junior year 06'-07' our baseball team was pretty deep and could have competed with about anyone (IMO) we went 23-4 that year and I asked one of the coaches why the public schools were taken off of our schedule and that is what I was told. When the commitee meets to select seeds for the playoffs (different for baseball with number of games played being higher I know) It is better for seeding to play private schools regardless of their talent level. Kind of like a App State can beat Michigan every year but that dosent gurantee that they will run the table in their division might be a good way to put it. Again this is just what I remember from my days there.

Same thing that i posted under the Clinton Practice Observation Thread.

I don't think the lack of interest is on HCA's end.

I agree sam. And BTW is what i posted previously, does that sound about right?
This post was edited on 8/16 10:33 PM by cmnorris7

Like i said my memory could be off that is just what i remeber being told. Please clarify for my sake lol.
question.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT