ADVERTISEMENT

Legendary Clinton high coach Bob Lewis retires

A exciting time for Sampson County football as a whole....4 out of the 5 schools have new coaches....New faces on the sideline at the jamboree in August...when was the last time that happened

It’s been over 3 months since Lewis retired the wait is killing me to see who Clinton hires and I am not even a fan of Clinton. If I was I would have lost it weeks ago.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
It’s been over 3 months since Lewis retired the wait is killing me to see who Clinton hires and I am not even a fan of Clinton. If I was I would have lost it weeks ago.

And hearing all these rumors and lil bits of leaked info makes it worse.....thought i was gonna get a answer today....guess not....hope we get a answer soon...not like we have spring football right aroumd the corner or anything smh

Im guessing maybe waiting to see what Arnette was going to do had something to do with why it has taken so long hoping for something soon this wait is worse than a little kid waiting on Christmas morning

DH34, I’d say but so many on here know who I am personally and we all don’t agree all the time so I was trying to avoid any confrontation. That’s why I haven’t said more. Just know, whoever it is, may have not been a DH before but he will Be soon.

Only info I can give is he wasn’t previously a head coach but an assistant at a big time program in NC.

DH34, I’d say but so many on here know who I am personally and we all don’t agree all the time so I was trying to avoid any confrontation. That’s why I haven’t said more. Just know, whoever it is, may have not been a DH before but he will Be soon.

Only info I can give is he wasn’t previously a head coach but an assistant at a big time program in NC.

Its cool

Hold the press. Its just a guess.

oh I aint saying nothing till I see it announced officially.....but that would be a good choice if it was....young guy knows the game served under a really good coach in Bailey from the 910 area from Fayetteville played at Jack Britt

Its sad how butthurt and sensitive society has become.....taking heat for poking fun at rival schools in a meme on social media....guess we are suppose to all just hold hands and sing kumbaya

Reactions: f00tballfan910
You make an image, they steal our Horse monument that cost $$$ to replace and they pitch a fit. Geez, other schools need to let it go as just joking around. B&E and stealing is going to far. You know who you are.

All fun in games like i told the guy let me know when you go on a UNC page and see a post praising Duke or vice versa....rivalries make sports great and its fun to poke fun at your rivals from time to time....just think some people cant take a joke

Lol thought this was pretty funny.....for my Sampson County football fans

images
But we know who runs the State. lol!

Seems like things have stalled, really thought we would have an announcement by now. It’s been a crazy situation. Glad we don’t change over coaches much.

Seems like things have stalled, really thought we would have an announcement by now. It’s been a crazy situation. Glad we don’t change over coaches much.

Yeah i was sure they would of annouced something this week.....139 days till Week 1 at Cape Fear....i mean you want the new coach in place sooner than later....meet with staff, add staff if need be,meet with potential players/returning players hash out things for spring camp and expectations for summer workouts.....and if a new offense/defense scheme is being implemented getting those playbooks out to the guys..

Nah. Soccer hadn't crossed my mind. I was thinking you were talking about football. I've always liked the football stadium because it's unique. I'm sure your probably right about some of the other sports.

Just watched the video of his announcement. Dude has some energy. A few things I took from his PC:

1) Defense win championships (he stressed)
2) Wants to use Tempo offensively but will evaluate talent before using any one specific system like spread or pro-style like offense.
3) high energy guy that will relate to our student athletes
4) went jack Britt, was all American LB at Catawba.

I’m excited for our program. He has some big shoes to fill. Go horses.

Since his name was leaked i did some research on him and thought this would be a great fit for him and our guys....im excited for the upcoming months.....good to finally have it official feels like we can finally get things started

He gonna take guys like Javiah Cruise and Jatiyuhn Wilson to the next level.... teach them how to be great linebackers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT