ADVERTISEMENT

Lannden Zanders

He might have played varsity as a 10 grader at KM

He 8 quartered some at KM as a 5'9" 135/140 pound 4.8ish 40 sophomore! The misconception about how Coach Lloyd and staff used the kid as a sophomore are rooted in misinformation.

The kid hit a massive growth spurt between his 10th and 11th grade seasons. Now, of course that is in addition to working hard in the weight room and training.

I hope that the kid is successful at Clemson.

He 8 quartered some at KM as a 5'9" 135/140 pound 4.8ish 40 sophomore! The misconception about how Coach Lloyd and staff used the kid as a sophomore are rooted in misinformation.

The kid hit a massive growth spurt between his 10th and 11th grade seasons. Now, of course that is in addition to working hard in the weight room and training.

I hope that the kid is successful at Clemson.
I don’t no anything about a misconception about how he was used. Never heard of anyone with anything bad to say about KM

I don’t no anything about a misconception about how he was used. Never heard of anyone with anything bad to say about KM
Sorry if that seemed like that was all directed at you. I was just meaning to reply to you saying that he did play some as a sophomore but mainly 8 quartered. The other was more of a general statement based on some other comments I had heard.

Reactions: Crestuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT