ADVERTISEMENT

Lake Norman vs Vance

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
3-1 Lake Norman will take on 4-0 Vance. Should be LN last tough game until end of regular season. Any thoughts or predictions.

I think Vance will still be too much for LN but I think if Vance play down to LN level it may stay close for a while like it was vs Mooresville as it was only 14-0 or so at the half. I think LN has play their best if they wanna beat vance but i think it will be a similar type game as it was vs Hough

Vance 38 LN 20

Cant sleep on LN
Idk if LN can run that sweep play on Vance, Vance has too much speed imo and LN didnt run as well as they did on outside vs Mooresville so i think do a little more tricky is needed. LN going have pass a few more times in this game. Also LN QB i believe got hurt in the Mooresville game so that could play a roll in this game. I think LN defense will have contain Vance Speed

We play our game we win...make mistakes..turn the ball over..play down to our competition we lose plain and simple.

Idk if LN can run that sweep play on Vance, Vance has too much speed imo and LN didnt run as well as they did on outside vs Mooresville so i think do a little more tricky is needed. LN going have pass a few more times in this game. Also LN QB i believe got hurt in the Mooresville game so that could play a roll in this game. I think LN defense will have contain Vance Speed
He jus here to troll...u should know that by now.

Cant sleep on LN
Yes you can. At least in this game you can. No slight against Lake Norman, but they don’t have the horses to make this a game. If they get behind, it will snowball and get ugly. They have no passing game, so they’re in trouble in a come from behind situation. So long as Vance can play a disciplined game, they will route LN here.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Seen that Hough beat W Charlotte 50-14. I agree the Vance n Hough game will be huge. That game will be talk of the town.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT