ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Pinnix TD run worthy of SportsCenter Top 10

TGT

Sep 18, 2001
Click the link to highschoolOT

I think he shook off at least 7 would-be tacklers on this run. And it wasn't like Mountain Heritage defense was weak. Those guys were sure tacklers pretty much the rest of the game.

would be nice to watch a hi-lite without having to sit thru a commercial...lol.....that run was special and ignited the Rams I do believe....MH was tough and physical but the Rams were pretty physical and had top speed as well..................I'm sure ESPN will never get a sniff of this clip..................

Reactions: Heritage 84
You'd be surprised. Reidsville baseball made Top Ten a few years back. Also made SVPs Best Thing I've Seen Today.

It was Reidsville's longest run from scrimmage all season. Stevian Harrison had a 57-yarder against Wallace Rose Hill in his 256-yard game. Harrison finished the season with 1,080 yards (9.0 per carry) and 20 touchdowns. Pinnix rushed for 483 yards and 7 TDs ... Javon Burton was third with 140.

Last edited:
Pinnix moved into 10th place on the NCHSAA all-time list for career touchdown passes with 107.
He also ranks 27th in NCHSAA career passing yards with 7158. He passed Swain County's Heath Shuler in his final game.
No. 26 on the list is Reidsville's Javarda Harden with 7,347, set from 1994 to 1996.
Question for long-time Ram fans: Who were Javada Harden's leading receivers?

Harrison, Pinnix and Burton (top three rushers) are all seniors so it will be a new-look backfield in about three months.

Leading returning scorer will be the kicker - Anthony Franson. Shout out to Anthony for a great season (assist to line, long snapper Vince Widerman and holder Matthew McKinney) for making 64 of 66 extra point tries and all three of his field goal attempts. He ended the season with 39 straight conversions.

Reactions: UNC91
Duh...Na Brown, Isiah Robinson...Rashad Slade....all 3 played college ball...and Brown played pro for the Eagles...................

Harrison, Pinnix and Burton (top three rushers) are all seniors so it will be a new-look backfield in about three months.

Leading returning scorer will be the kicker - Anthony Franson. Shout out to Anthony for a great season (assist to line, long snapper Vince Widerman and holder Matthew McKinney) for making 64 of 66 extra point tries and all three of his field goal attempts. He ended the season with 39 straight conversions.

Might be the biggest hole to fill

i heard him on the replay say that...and i have no clue what he was talking about....obviously i know who bo jackson is and his talents....
Popular video game back in the Bo Jackson days ... my guess. Never played it. Something about Bo Jackson being unstoppable.

Reactions: dogs79
Duh...Na Brown, Isiah Robinson...Rashad Slade....all 3 played college ball...and Brown played pro for the Eagles...................
And Randolph ‘Chico’ Galloway. I was QB coach for Javada during that stretch. Threw an awesome deep fade.

Bo Jackson on tecmo bowl would break all tackles. Very simular to the run.

I was going to be negative and say this play happens often in high school football, but against another skilled team someone usually tackles him. That was definitely a nice run.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT