ADVERTISEMENT

KM MOUNTAINEERS

mountie pride

Nov 20, 2016
I do not known how far the team will go in the playoffs but this has been a special year for KM, I am especially happy for the FANS that have been there for the team every step of the way and also for the COACHES, this group of young men have won MIDDLE SCHOOL AND JV CHAMPIONSHIPS and now a VARSITY CHAMPIONSHIPS they should be very proud, I know this community is.

Catholic beats everyone in the playoffs by at least two TD's. From the film I've seen, they have minimal weaknesses, but that's why you play the game!

Seadog...The Catholic talk is down the road. One week at a time my friend. Worked hard to get that little 2 beside our name, but now that throws expectations on us. Regardless of what others say, when or if we go out with an L, it will be because the other team made more plays, not because we weren't prepared.

Obviously 1st rd, there's already been preparation by both teams, but still have to play it.

Could talk about 2nd Round, but it's still 1st rd? And the potential 3rd rd rematch is there, but both of us have work to do.

At least IF we were to get to Catholic, I'm pretty sure you don't have the Field Pass, like you do at SP, so I wouldn't have to get your SEG Good Luck Pat on the Back during Pre-Game....lol

Reactions: seadog28
Seadog...The Catholic talk is down the road. One week at a time my friend. Worked hard to get that little 2 beside our name, but now that throws expectations on us. Regardless of what others say, when or if we go out with an L, it will be because the other team made more plays, not because we weren't prepared.

Obviously 1st rd, there's already been preparation by both teams, but still have to play it.

Could talk about 2nd Round, but it's still 1st rd? And the potential 3rd rd rematch is there, but both of us have work to do.

At least IF we were to get to Catholic, I'm pretty sure you don't have the Field Pass, like you do at SP, so I wouldn't have to get your SEG Good Luck Pat on the Back during Pre-Game....lol

Lol my friend, but I have field privileges their too. Hope to give you that good luck pat soon. :)

Reactions: KM2ASU
Sorry, just about lost my lunch laughing... Two weeks ago we lost 63-7 to KM. Last week we won by 10 over Cramer. Won 4 games by a total of 15 points. This has been a down year, (below the belt down) I will go to the game, hopefully don’t have to leave at halftime this time...lol

This is KMs year! This KM team is different they have an identity on defense!

After Forestview winning the first 2 wins by 1 point each, third win by 3 points, and the 4th win by 10 points, maybe they are improving.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT