ADVERTISEMENT

KM AT ASHBROOK

mountie pride

Nov 20, 2016
Another TUFF road game for THE MOUNTAINEER, ASHBROOK and KM always have hard fought games I look far this one to be no different.

6-6 with 25 secs left Ashbrook ripped off a long run for TD. KM actually threw int into endzone to end the game.

12-6 final

Give Ashbrook all the credit. Probably the first time this year we didn't play well in the 2nd half. Their kids played their tail off. A win is a win, but Ashbrook deserves a lot of credit tonight.

Give Ashbrook all the credit. Probably the first time this year we didn't play well in the 2nd half. Their kids played their tail off. A win is a win, but Ashbrook deserves a lot of credit tonight.
Y’all seem to struggle with the triple option. I know South Point has given y’all a fit in the past, did the same thing happen against Ashbrook?

Of course they made some plays out of the option game, most teams eventually do, but in the 3rd, Ashbrook starting winning the field position game and their Defense got some 3 and outs.....Like I said they played hard and never quit, things started going their way.

Of course they made some plays out of the option game, most teams eventually do, but in the 3rd, Ashbrook starting winning the field position game and their Defense got some 3 and outs.....Like I said they played hard and never quit, things started going their way.
That wasn’t a stab at KM, they have ran it down our throats in the past too. I know they have some South Point guys coaching over there and was just wondering if they were running the same stuff.

No no....didn't take it that way.....You know how it goes with option teams, they'll find a way to get some plays on you. You can think you're playing it pretty good and then one play moves the chains. They will run option out of a one back/wing set and I formation....#2 is a good player, but they have some other guys that make life hard on you....love the way #46 plays for them.

Last edited:
Hitman we give maxium effort week and work thru more injuries every week ... got no problems with our staff I just pointing out that Ashbrook is changing its culture

Reactions: sasha_nc
Hitman we give maxium effort week and work thru more injuries every week ... got no problems with our staff I just pointing out that Ashbrook is changing its culture
Okay Crestuff, wasn’t sure if you were mad from last night.

Reactions: Crestuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT