ADVERTISEMENT

Kings Mtn at Hunter Huss

llucky3702

Nov 5, 2008
This should be a knock down drag out folks.....Both teams are 2-0 in conference play....Both teams are playing great football at this point....Homecoming night for Hunter Huss with Kings Mtn looking for the spoiler and the go ahead notch in conference play....A friendly divided house tailgate with my friends from KM awaits....please stop by the Cherokee grille and grab some of those awesome wings and bring to the tailgate....those are delicious.....Thoughts and Predictions....

Reactions: KM2ASU
This should be a knock down drag out folks.....Both teams are 2-0 in conference play....Both teams are playing great football at this point....Homecoming night for Hunter Huss with Kings Mtn looking for the spoiler and the go ahead notch in conference play....A friendly divided house tailgate with my friends from KM awaits....please stop by the Cherokee grille and grab some of those awesome wings and bring to the tailgate....those are delicious.....Thoughts and Predictions....
I do not make predictions on who will win or lose but I think the fans will get their money worth in this game.[ REAL BIG GAME FOR BOTH TEAMS.]

Kings Mtn. is playing well and Hunter Huss will be extremely focused for this game. My prediction earlier in the year was these two teams were the best in the conference talent wise and I still stand by that. I absolutely love KM’s trench guys and HH’s skill guys. Both teams are good this year and both can absolutely be scary next year with their young talent. I can’t wait to see how this one play out.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT