ADVERTISEMENT

Kings Mountain- Charlotte Catholic score Predictions

Great Game KM. You showed alot to this Shelby boy. Charlotte Catholic is hard to beat in OT rules especially there. Hold your heads high cause your city is written on the front of your uniform.

Game ended on a pass to the end zone by KM that popped off the KM reciever and was scooped up by CC linebacker to end the game -- UNREAL. KM came so hard they filled the visitor side and had a lot of fans come sit on the CC side. The KM guys we sat with were great guys and we marveled at the amazing OT with each other. You never saw so much agonizing about an extra point as everyone knew if someone botched one, they were done

Also Big Kohonas to CC for always getting the ball first. With these OT rules it is a disadvantage, if you get to 4th down you have to decide if you will kick for three and hope your D holds, or go for a TD and make them match. If you get no points the other team only needs a field goal from the 10 to beat you .

Why a weird win ! Lloyd could have went for Two at anytime! But the Kahoonas said no ! Heck of a game ! Like I predicted CC too well coached and Lloyd counter punched till the end !! WOW

The overtime was unbelievable ..... anyone who saw the regulation game would not have seen 7 OT's coming. Not a fan of the HS OT rules. Congratulations to both teams.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Congratulations to Catholic on the win and to Kings Mountain on their great season, both teams are deserving of representing the West.

Instant classic. After sleeping on it, I can’t believe what I witnessed last night. I hate it for KM, their players, seniors and coaching staff to have things end the way it did.

Chargerforever... it was great meeting you last night. You were a hoot. I’m sure you slept well last night. 800-1000mg of ibuprofen and leftover Longhorns will make your Saturday better. I promise! LOL!!

Crazy game! Both teams gottta feel drained after this.
No matter who won the winner will need just as much rest as 'going through motions' practice to recover for next week.

The announcers and the guys who do the radio/youtube broadcast keep saying Catholic had the refs call their way. Even on their morning show.

This picture sums up the whole game..

giphy.gif

Instant classic. After sleeping on it, I can’t believe what I witnessed last night. I hate it for KM, their players, seniors and coaching staff to have things end the way it did.

Chargerforever... it was great meeting you last night. You were a hoot. I’m sure you slept well last night. 800-1000mg of ibuprofen and leftover Longhorns will make your Saturday better. I promise! LOL!!
Same here.... good talking to you Chargerforever.

You too friend I’m hooted out ! Never will see another game like that ! Ever . Muse having little bit of rough start tonight. Hope Justin Foster has a good game.

Reactions: Tarheel Warrior
Totally agree especially on the road in a tough environment....but it was a great game. Congrats to KM on an outstanding season . See ya [in august].

I'd rather lost trying to win it going for two myself. There's no shame in giving your team the chance to win and facing the pundits if you don't.

"Come back with your shield, or come back on it"

Reactions: shutdownD24
I'd rather lost trying to win it going for two myself. There's no shame in giving your team the chance to win and facing the pundits if you don't.

"Come back with your shield, or come back on it"
Yep put it all on the line .....win or lose right here . I bet they would have gotten it.

Reactions: shutdownD24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT