ADVERTISEMENT

Kings Mountain- Charlotte Catholic score Predictions

Chargerforever

Nov 9, 2019
Alright Kings Mountain - Catholic Posters watch your prediction . Everyone else what you predict?

No Mountie fans to be found..Oh is the Kings Mountain quarterback better from his Strept throat ? At least that’s what ESPN was reporting.

Reactions: footsoldier
No sickness is what I was told, I have Paysour making them pay with the ball in his hands early and often. Using his abilities at the best! KM 28-17

Reactions: Crest9496
No Mountie fans to be found..Oh is the Kings Mountain quarterback better from his Strept throat ? At least that’s what ESPN was reporting.

Interesting info you have there CF, this should be a good game, I’ll go KM by 14

Best of luck to the other Cleveland County teams Friday night.

Last edited:
Them KM posters still in hiding. Them road warriors just keep rolling! My Chargers woke yaws as: up. Now give me some Mountie Smack !

The boys better play fundamentally sound football. Catholic plays like a machine. You seen it last year. If the defense makes stops you got a chance. But remember you playing a well coached disciplined machine. Good luck Mounties.

The boys better play fundamentally sound football. Catholic plays like a machine. You seen it last year. If the defense makes stops you got a chance. But remember you playing a well coached disciplined machine. Good luck Mounties.
They are no doubt a well coached team but so are we. We will come out swinging and not take our foot off the throttle. Last season we did not bring our A game but I don’t think we had the best team. This year I think we have the better team.

If you play mistake free football and the men bring their A game you can win. I guess we’ll see who’s got the best game plan and are able too let that plan play out on the field. And are able to make adjustments. Your program is definitely due a trip to the Ship. Enjoy the ride!!

I did not think my Cougars would be in this round of the playoffs. Thought 2nd or 3rd round exit this year. This years teams not as good as the last two years, but the D is stout. If KM gets to 20 points they win this one. 10-7 CC (if many more points are scored, good fast defenses have killed our Offense in all our losses)

CC 30
KM 10
CC well coached, they prolly hold Kobe in check and once again win going away!

Didn't Huss beat KM? Was that a fluke? Sounds like CC handled Huss easily. CC at home: CC 28 - KM 14

Everybody giving KM no chance please keep that same energy going after this game...

Hey Shutdown D what was your score prediction..I hope the Mounties make a statement and Thumps the Catholic machine.. Lloyd’s got the soldiers to do it.. Mack kid may be the secret weapon to bust out tonight. As X’s and O’s Barnes did. Pound it and then hit Pasour and Davidson kid with that Newton/ Texas quarterback . Brooks kid throw the speed on from backfield. Dang I might have to change my prediction!!

Watched KM last week vs ACR, and I didn’t see the dominant team some they fans talked about.
CC 28
KM 17

Watched KM last week vs ACR, and I didn’t see the dominant team some they fans talked about.
CC 28
KM 17
Who did Asheville play last week in the playoffs? I forgot. I watched Asheville vs ACR and I didn’t even see a competitive team against ACR. If KM is not a dominant team than what does that make your Cougars?
Burns 54 Asheville 22
Kings Mtn 34 Burns 6
TC Roberson 47 Asheville 21
Kings Mtn 48 TC Roberson 0
West Henderson 35 Asheville 20
Kings Mtn 56 West Henderson 7
AC Reynolds 62 Asheville 7
Kings Mtn 17 AC Reynolds 10

By my mathematical calculations KM is at least a 62pt favorite in a matchup with Asheville.....

Last edited:
Hey Shutdown D what was your score prediction..I hope the Mounties make a statement and Thumps the Catholic machine.. Lloyd’s got the soldiers to do it.. Mack kid may be the secret weapon to bust out tonight. As X’s and O’s Barnes did. Pound it and then hit Pasour and Davidson kid with that Newton/ Texas quarterback . Brooks kid throw the speed on from backfield. Dang I might have to change my prediction!!
I am not predicting a score. We only want the W. KM’s goal is a state championship and Catholic is trying to deny the KM dream. The KM kids aren’t going to let that happen tonight. It’s our time and the time is now...

If Lloyd wins he’s set !! If not Fishers replaces him with Beam who Chris Blanton run off at Burns ! Fisher will look after Kings Mountain First Baptist ! Fact dude !!

Who did Asheville play last week in the playoffs? I forgot. I watched Asheville vs ACR and I didn’t even see a competitive team against ACR. If KM is not a dominant team than what does that make your Cougars?
Burns 54 Asheville 22
Kings Mtn 34 Burns 6
TC Roberson 47 Asheville 21
Kings Mtn 48 TC Roberson 0
West Henderson 35 Asheville 20
Kings Mtn 56 West Henderson 7
AC Reynolds 62 Asheville 7
Kings Mtn 17 AC Reynolds 10

By my mathematical calculations KM is at least a 62pt favorite in a matchup with Asheville.....
Guessing you a KM fan and felt some type of way... yeah we was down these last couple years. I give you that. But the last 20 years AHS would have had a field day vs KM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT