ADVERTISEMENT

(Kernersville)Glenn at (Kernersville) East Forsyth

ForsythFootball

Nov 23, 2014
Lexington
The only two High School in Kernernsville go at it Friday.

East is obviously ranked higher, but in past years ever few years Glenn has a big upset over a big program (last one being 25-22 upset of Northwest in 2013.)

Glenn has a lot of talent on offense, not so much on defense.

Only thing for sure if your going Friday get there early. East will have there first prep rally in almost a decade, tailgating at 5;45. No doubt a sold out game, and maybe an upset In the triad. :eek:o_O

I think EF play a little flat last Friday and I hope the coaches saw that. They should play much better this Friday and play their ususal game . If EF's offense is on, I don't think Glenn will stop them. I would say Glenn will see best defense this coming Friday since the year started. You are right, if EF looking ahead, they could lose to Glenn.

East was looking ahead last week to this week that was the problem. They are battling minor injuries from what I heard.

High Point Central was the most physical team they have played so far. Not the best overall but definitely the most physically and not scared to hit and they (EF) have a lot of key players bruised and banged up( basically every east person with a single diget number is banged up) plus with all the rain last week HPC was a huge mud bowl. Most of the players are practing tomorrow so it should work out.

I think it will be interesting what adjustments Glenn makes this week, before the season one of the leaders of east OL and a back up starter on Dl who are brothers, the younger got in an altercation and started yelling at the coach and team on family day. "F**k this sorry a** program and went on" and basically the following week they transferred to Glenn. So I think it will be interesting they both know the key plays and things east will do, because they were taught all the plays and things east still does, not to even mention how things will go down on the field.

East was looking ahead last week to this week that was the problem. They are battling minor injuries from what I heard.

High Point Central was the most physical team they have played so far. Not the best overall but definitely the most physically and not scared to hit and they (EF) have a lot of key players bruised and banged up( basically every east person with a single diget number is banged up) plus with all the rain last week HPC was a huge mud bowl. Most of the players are practing tomorrow so it should work out.

I think it will be interesting what adjustments Glenn makes this week, before the season one of the leaders of east OL and a back up starter on Dl who are brothers, the younger got in an altercation and started yelling at the coach and team on family day. "F**k this sorry a** program and went on" and basically the following week they transferred to Glenn. So I think it will be interesting they both know the key plays and things east will do, because they were taught all the plays and things east still does, not to even mention how things will go down on the field.

I doubt the kids that transferred to Glenn hold the keys to the offense and defense of East Forsyth and know all the in's and out's of the systems. Most High School players outside of the QB's only know how to do their job on the field and struggle at that....much less know how the entire system works. Lol

As far as the game goes this game is only big in one place and that's Kernersville. Nobody else in the state really thinks of this game as a Big one considering Glenn is 4-3. If Glenn was 7-0 maybe.... IMO, EF plays their best game and Glenn plays their best game EF is still 4 scores better than Glenn.

Glenn has played a pretty weak schedule their wins came over
N.Forsyth 1-6
Atkins 1-7
RJR - 4-4
SW Guilford 2-5

Losses came from
Reagan
North Davidson
Mt Tabor

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT