ADVERTISEMENT

Kannapolis @ T.C. Roberson

Aug 24, 2009
Any thoughts on this game. I no nothing about Roberson. What kind of offense do they run.

They will pass 75% of the time and run 25%. Not great at running the ball, QB has passed for more then 2,000 yards. They have some really good athletes but not a great team. ACR played them last week, and I’d say we played our B game and still won by 30 on the road. If AL Brown is anything like last year when we played them in the playoffs they should win by two to three TDS.

They will pass 75% of the time and run 25%. Not great at running the ball, QB has passed for more then 2,000 yards. They have some really good athletes but not a great team. ACR played them last week, and I’d say we played our B game and still won by 30 on the road. If AL Brown is anything like last year when we played them in the playoffs they should win by two to three TDS.

We are better then last year. The only thing that worries me is our pass defense is probably our weakest part of our game.

We are better then last year. The only thing that worries me is our pass defense is probably our weakest part of our game.

if you are better than last year you will beat TCR easily, y’all were good last year!

What kind of field does Roberson have grass or turf.

The lowdown on TCR
1. They like to throw the ball.
a. QB is a lefty and can scramble a little.
b. Doesn't have a really strong arm but will try to go deep.
c. #12 is their playmaker. He is fairly quick and can make plays for them.

2. #70 for them is an instigator.
a. He will start stuff and then act all innocent afterwards. Keep your eye on him.
b. They aren't very big up front so you can run the ball on them.
c. ACR ran for a season high of 323 yards. Hadn't had a 200 yard game up until then.

3. Their special teams are very average to below average IMO.

4. It's better to enter their place from Long Shoals road. It will lead you right to a good place to park and go to the visitor gate.

Last edited:
There are a lot of different places to eat beforehand if you like. Some of my favorites are the following and they are all 5 minutes or less from TCR.

1. Fahrenheit Pizza & Brewhouse 17 Lee St. South
2. French Fryz 2109 Hendersonville Rd. ( good shakes )
3. P. F. Chang's in Biltmore Park
4. Hickory Tavern in Biltmore Park
5. 131 Main in Biltmore Park

Kannapolis wins 56-50. No defense on either side. Kannapolis couldn't stop Roberson pass and Roberson couldn't stop Kannapolis run. I bet both had over 400 yards of offense.

What I worried about the most came true our pass defense was terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT