ADVERTISEMENT

Kaepernick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still better than some of the qb’s in the league

That's like saying a guy that is better looking than most but a womanizer is good enough to date your daughter. The whole package of Kap is not worth it.

What a idiot ! And Nike too ! Sums up a lot that’s still screwed up in this country. Be Proud to be in the USA . Sure there’s some things that still messed up but give us a break media and quit covering this hypocrite.

Do you really think it matters what you think?:D:D:D:D

Like I said. Comments he done made about the Iranian Terrorist the military took out sums Kap up. And it matters what I think; take a knee cuz and show how you feel Teddy Bear !

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Still better than some of the qb’s in the league

Not as a Starter for a Franchise looking to win. As a backup, he comes with way too much divisiveness and drama. He never intended to play again, he purely used this to market himself. From a business standpoint he was very smart what he did, as an American, complete idiot. He may not even believe in what he is saying, just may be PR and business stunt.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
There is a direct correlation between the time kaepernick became a “political activist” and the time he and his girlfriend started dating. They started dating in February of 2016, coincidentally (or not) that’s when all of it started.

Not as a Starter for a Franchise looking to win. As a backup, he comes with way too much divisiveness and drama. He never intended to play again, he purely used this to market himself. From a business standpoint he was very smart what he did, as an American, complete idiot. He may not even believe in what he is saying, just may be PR and business stunt.

idk if you or me know if he intended to play again.

oh we are drinking that kool aid?

I have no idea if he intended to play again. What you guys need to realize is obviously people that don't like him, but its also people that do like. We need to learn that not everyone thinks the same on certain issues.

Reactions: ocdavis31
My biggest disappointment in Kaepernick was some of his responses / statements showing he had a lack of basic / general knowledge of some of the issues / events that he spoke out against.

I do think if he were the difference in a team being 8-8 and 12-4 he would be playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: mbdfan
He’s done in the NFL..Tryout fiasco he pulled with the NFL to show his so called skills that he inadvertently moved to a location of his on choosing definitely put the surenuff final nail in the NFL coffin. I heard the SQUAD in the Democrats was recruiting players. He’d fit right in. He’d be a great kneeling Politician. He’s a real patriot.

Reactions: owen98
He’s done in the NFL..Tryout fiasco he pulled with the NFL to show his so called skills that he inadvertently moved to a location of his on choosing definitely put the surenuff final nail in the NFL coffin. I heard the SQUAD in the Democrats was recruiting players. He’d fit right in. He’d be a great kneeling Politician. He’s a real patriot.
I hear hes gonna talk to Roy w about renting out mozbur gym for his next showcase....any truth to this CF?

What a idiot ! And Nike too ! Sums up a lot that’s still screwed up in this country. Be Proud to be in the USA . Sure there’s some things that still messed up but give us a break media and quit covering this hypocrite.
I’m curious, Chargerforever, formally known as Crestmas, (Crest mas, Crest mercy). I thought your name was a lame spin off of Christmas, until I learned years ago, after Traveling Raider, whatever the muscle headed South Point poster’s handle was during that time, posted something demeaning about Mexicans, and it obviously offended you.

You then posted your displeasure with his post, and gave us the origin of your then screen name. You shouldn’t have had it spelled in one word, though, hence me thinking it was lame spinoff of Christmas. You mentioned that you were of Latin decent. Anyway, do you have this same energy whenever the topic of the wall is brought up?

Last edited:
Reactions: tarheel fan1
I’m curious, Chargerforever, formally known as Crestmas, (Crest mas, Crest mercy). I thought your name was a lame spin off of Christmas, until I learned years ago, after Traveling Raider, whatever the muscle headed South Point poster’s handle was during that time, posted something demeaning about Mexicans, and it obviously offended you.

You then posted your displeasure with his post, and gave us the origin of your then screen name. You shouldn’t have had it spelled in one word, though, hence me thinking it was lame spinoff of Christmas. You mentioned that you were of Latin decent. Anyway, do you have this same energy whenever the topic of the wall is brought up?
Seems like Rulz said him and Crestmas were best pals in real life.....i dont think him and CF are but i could be mistaken.

I knew Crestmas long before I knew Rulz. We go back 20+ years.... I know for 100% that Crestmas and Chargerforever is not the same guy.

Just my 2 cents.

You’re way off base LA. YOU don’t know a better man than crestmas aka Robbie Hollifield. I’d go straight to the grave for him if I need to. He don’t have a racist bone in his body and it’s easily proved. EASILY. He hasn’t posted one word on here for 2 to 3 years. He isn’t of Latin dissent and Charger Forever isn’t a shit stain in his underwear and I’d say it to both your faces.

Lionattack how do you get racism out of my comment about Kappernick ? I guess you kneel too. Kneel on sir but I will not defend anybody or turn a blind eye to someone who disrespects the Men and Women who have gave so much for our freedom. And as long as my brothers and sisters come from Mexico legal I ain’t got a problem with it. I didn’t realize your to the death buddy had a leaky anus Rulz. You are one bad ass Rulz !

Lionattack how do you get racism out of my comment about Kappernick ? I guess you kneel too. Kneel on sir but I will not defend anybody or turn a blind eye to someone who disrespects the Men and Women who have gave so much for our freedom. And as long as my brothers and sisters come from Mexico legal I ain’t got a problem with it. I didn’t realize your to the death buddy had a leaky anus Rulz. You are one bad ass Rulz !
You can find out. I got at least 3 more good ones left in me. I think when there isn’t glass separating us, you’ll shut the hell up. We’ll see here soon. Hey Marty, when you and I were talking the other night and you said I would love this dude. You lied.

Now Rulz there you go calling 94/96 a liar. You must have had a bad day. Take a few deep breathes and calm down. It just a place to discuss opinions. You shouldn’t let an old stain like me fire you up. You even got old Golden Rule Bulldog012 liking your scolding comment. Guess he’s happy cause our Tarheels might win tonight. FINALLY ROY

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT