ADVERTISEMENT

Just curious

bigoakbuddy

Aug 30, 2018
I guess the Swain fans and possibly players could answer this. Could Robbinsville have played with Mitchell? Who was or is the better team ?

Mitchell at Robbinsville would've been a hell of a 4th round.
Instead we've got the Charter school.

Mitchell fan here. That game would have been a good one, not going to say who would have won. Those 2 running backs are beasts. I think it would have been a close game but you never know

Reactions: BK13T-$ and Mhsneer
BK said Mitchell dodged the SMC, I said maybe the SMC dodged Mitchell. I thought Robbinsville was going to be special 2 yrs ago this year. I think it would be a great game at either place.

it might have been some one else BK. Sorry if I misquoted. It was a Robbinsville poster so i generally associate that with you! Lol

Reactions: BK13T-$
It might have been me. I say alot, its hard to keep up with some times. Lol.

Much respect for Mitchell and their program. Best of luck tomorrow night. As I said earlier this week Mitchell 29 university of Surry 27

I’m 28-27 Mitchell but apples and oranges. Hopefully we both can both predict in the finals. Good luck to the west. Represent!

If this game could've happened, I'd pick Robbinsville mainly due to the running game and limiting Mitchell to possessions. Outside of both QBs, the matchup I'd like to have seen was how Rville DBs played against #10. That kid looked like a man on the field vs Swain, has great hands and was a task to bring down. Swain had issues converting in the red zone in the first half and came away with 0 points. Robbinsville would have converted the opportunities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT