ADVERTISEMENT

Just a friendly reminder

FBRef

Nov 8, 2001
I would warn posters about making libelous posts concerning things that are simply hearsay and not in evidence. I don't believe anyone wants attorneys involved in such a situation. For that reason, such posts will be removed. Don't even bother questioning it if you see that your post has been deleted.

I will also warn posters that creating a new user name for the purpose of bashing another school will not be tolerated. If you're going to post something, then have the guts to post it from the user name that you normally used. All other usernames that resort to this type of activity will be blacklisted.

Along those lines, it appeared yesterday that APA#3 had started the posts under username bravo42. We have now learned that these posts were actually written by someone else who works for the same company and who also had access to computers with APA#3's account. APA#3, I apologize for falsely accusing you in the thread yesterday and I appreciate the fact that you looked into this and took responsibility for the situation.
This post was edited on 10/25 7:44 PM by FBRefif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT