ADVERTISEMENT

Johnny Frasier commits to NC State

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
Princeton RB Johnny Frasier committed to NC State today on his official visit to Raleigh. He was verbally committed to FSU for most of the 2014 season. Best wishes to Johnny!!

Looks as though the Wolfpack have opened up a pipeline to the Carolina Conference, taking the best RB in that conference, and one of the best in the state, the last 2 years....

Congratulations to Johnny Frasier!

As a Wolfpack fan, I am thrilled Johnny OSO Fast picked the Pack. We have an amazing amount of talent coming in next year at many positions, but man we are stacked at RB with Johnny, Reggie Gallaspy, and Nyhiem Hines...thats 8000 yards and 130 TDs in 1 position and 1 class. They will be awesome with Matt Dayes and Shad Thornton coming back...forget passing, just run the ball!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Unless they are in the top two slots my guess is that they all will be red shirted. That's usually how it goes.

I'm not an NC State fan or hater,but they have always been and always will be just a mediocre football program,and I think their ok with that,same thing with the basketball program.

I'm not an NC State fan or hater,but they have always
been and always will be just a mediocre football program,and I think
their ok with that.

I have never known a college FB coach who is satisfied with being mediocre. I don't know where you came up with that, but it is not true. I have never heard a college FB coach even hint that they are satisfied with being mediocre. If that was true they would not put in the work they put in. Public high schools are only as good as the kids who show up. Colleges are only as good as the kids they recruit whio want to come to their school. A prime example is Notre Dame. For years they were the program to go to. For the past several years until the last 2-3 years they were not very good. It had everything to do with the lack of talent during their lean years. Do you think their coaches during those lean years were not working their tails off to win. Anyone who thinks that a college team is satisfied with being mediocre does not understand the nature of the beast.

I'm sure the coaches work their butts off,and maybe I worded it wrong,but NC state has always been a middle of the road kind of team,with not even a flare up of a "GREAT YEAR" and something to build on,I think as long as their beating there instate rivals every once in a while it's considered a successful season,and coaches have even said this before after a big rivalry game and then go out next weekend and get stomped by an out of state school,there's alot of schools out there that put all their eggs in one basket and don't care about the rest,like at Carolina,they will always and forever be a basketball school that's never gonna change,they had a great coach in Mack brown and they just let him walk away to Texas,they should have gave him anything he wanted because he made Carolina a nation power for several years and was one heck of a recruiter,if it was basketball they would give him anything he wanted and more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT