ADVERTISEMENT

JM Robinson vs Central Cabarrus thoughts?

Can anyone explain why Central Cabarrus doesn’t have a much better program? The school is located in a great location to have the talent required to be an annual powerhouse.

Can anyone explain why Central Cabarrus doesn’t have a much better program? The school is located in a great location to have the talent required to be an annual powerhouse.
They're just in a bit of a down period. Cabarrus County overall outside of JM Robinson and NW Cabarrus is down right now. And NW Cabarrus is well coached more so than having a lot of good talent.

When McClamrock was there they were a consistent 8-9 win team, but he made the most of the talent that was there - they have never had a ton of athletes or size.

Reactions: shutdownD24
They're just in a bit of a down period. Cabarrus County overall outside of JM Robinson and NW Cabarrus is down right now. And NW Cabarrus is well coached more so than having a lot of good talent.

When McClamrock was there they were a consistent 8-9 win team, but he made the most of the talent that was there - they have never had a ton of athletes or size.
I figured being located on that 49 corridor from Mecklenburg to Cabarrus that they couldn’t help but have talent fall into their laps. There are a lot more homes out that way as compared to ten years ago. I know Hickory Ridge was built because of the overflow from Mecklenburg to that part of Cabarrus County. I was pretty sure that Central Cabarrus would benefit also. It definitely looks like they did from a basketball standpoint.

Last edited:
Reactions: InfoMan25
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT